Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon help & more
So I have a few questions that I'd be very grateful for anyone to answer.

1. How long until baby dragons age? I've seen dragons who are 8 months old and are still in baby form (Imperial, Snapper, Skydancer, Fae, Pearlcatcher, Guardian, Spiral, Coatl, Wildclaw, Nocturne, etc).

2. I've seen plagues and nature dragons have arcane babies, is that normal or just how the game works?

3. If you have, let's say, 4 baby dragons in a nest BUT you only have 1 more space in your lair. Will the baby die, will it not hatch, what would happen?

4. Is there a reason I cannot play most of the things on fairgrounds on a Chromebook (besides higher or lower)?

5. Who else is a dead meme here? (I wanted to add something nice, deal with it ;^;)
So I have a few questions that I'd be very grateful for anyone to answer.

1. How long until baby dragons age? I've seen dragons who are 8 months old and are still in baby form (Imperial, Snapper, Skydancer, Fae, Pearlcatcher, Guardian, Spiral, Coatl, Wildclaw, Nocturne, etc).

2. I've seen plagues and nature dragons have arcane babies, is that normal or just how the game works?

3. If you have, let's say, 4 baby dragons in a nest BUT you only have 1 more space in your lair. Will the baby die, will it not hatch, what would happen?

4. Is there a reason I cannot play most of the things on fairgrounds on a Chromebook (besides higher or lower)?

5. Who else is a dead meme here? (I wanted to add something nice, deal with it ;^;)
@Luamakuianita 1. Dragons grow up after 5 days. You can keep your dragon a baby by using a scroll of eternal youth on them. That'll be why you saw 8 month old babies. Eternally youthful dragons have this icon [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/small_bonded.gif[/img] 2. That's how the game works. A dragon's element is only based on the nest it was born in. So two plague dragons bred in a nature nest will produce nature babies. If they were then bred in a plague nest they'd have plague babies. 3. Dragons can't die. If you don't have space to hatch a nest nothing happens, the nest will just be there waiting until you have the room. 4. What happens when you try?
@Luamakuianita
1. Dragons grow up after 5 days. You can keep your dragon a baby by using a scroll of eternal youth on them. That'll be why you saw 8 month old babies. Eternally youthful dragons have this icon small_bonded.gif

2. That's how the game works. A dragon's element is only based on the nest it was born in. So two plague dragons bred in a nature nest will produce nature babies. If they were then bred in a plague nest they'd have plague babies.

3. Dragons can't die. If you don't have space to hatch a nest nothing happens, the nest will just be there waiting until you have the room.

4. What happens when you try?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1. Its takes 5 days for a hatchling to become an adult. You can use a [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] to make a dragon a hatchling for forever, which is why you see old hatchlings. 2. A dragon's element is determined by whatever the user's element is, not the dragon's parents. You are shadow flight, so every dragon you hatch will be shadow. 3. Eggs will not die. If you don't have room in your lair, the nest will just not hatch until you have the space. 4. Chromebooks, tablets, and phones are notorious for not working properly with some things like the fairgrounds. I am not sure how to fix it.
1. Its takes 5 days for a hatchling to become an adult. You can use a Scroll of Eternal Youth to make a dragon a hatchling for forever, which is why you see old hatchlings.

2. A dragon's element is determined by whatever the user's element is, not the dragon's parents. You are shadow flight, so every dragon you hatch will be shadow.

3. Eggs will not die. If you don't have room in your lair, the nest will just not hatch until you have the space.

4. Chromebooks, tablets, and phones are notorious for not working properly with some things like the fairgrounds. I am not sure how to fix it.
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif 696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Mecha Accents
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Unearthly Sanctuary
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Fandragons
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif Bee Movie
bzSk4Ji.png
Jason
He/Him
tumblr_inline_mjgu8fb2mc1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mjgu8amSEx1roozkr.gif
@Luamakuianita
since the other questions got answered pretty well.

4. best I could recommend is follow the steps in the Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum and if it doesn't work, send in a contact us with a short description of the problem and the information listed in the linked forum.

@Luamakuianita
since the other questions got answered pretty well.

4. best I could recommend is follow the steps in the Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum and if it doesn't work, send in a contact us with a short description of the problem and the information listed in the linked forum.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts