Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blackbird Forest {FR OPEN!!}
1 2 3 4
((I hope this is alright!))

//

Tef watched the other dragons converse from outskirts of the ceremony. It had gone well, considering, but she was just here to support her soldiers. She was an outsider, some would say, but she had integrated herself into the kingdom the few years she has been here;        The life of war was never easy && she had made it somewhat of a duty of hers to help out when she could

She shifted in her spot, where she sat curled up with a glass settled at her paws. She could hear the uneasy murmurs-- hints and warnings. Not from many, but from enough to catch her attention. She was too alert to not catch it, but maybe that was just her problem.
((I hope this is alright!))

//

Tef watched the other dragons converse from outskirts of the ceremony. It had gone well, considering, but she was just here to support her soldiers. She was an outsider, some would say, but she had integrated herself into the kingdom the few years she has been here;        The life of war was never easy && she had made it somewhat of a duty of hers to help out when she could

She shifted in her spot, where she sat curled up with a glass settled at her paws. She could hear the uneasy murmurs-- hints and warnings. Not from many, but from enough to catch her attention. She was too alert to not catch it, but maybe that was just her problem.
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
Lelokana, still clutching her new crystal ball, approached the ceremony grounds. She saw a spiral whom she recognized- Tef. After all, Tef was the commander of battalion 3. Lelokana fluttered up to her. "Hi! How are you doing?" She chirped, rather un-monotonously than most faes.
Lelokana, still clutching her new crystal ball, approached the ceremony grounds. She saw a spiral whom she recognized- Tef. After all, Tef was the commander of battalion 3. Lelokana fluttered up to her. "Hi! How are you doing?" She chirped, rather un-monotonously than most faes.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
(I’m kinda wanting to watch how this progresses first... but here!) Name: Harper Rank: Guard Element: Wind Personality: Cautious, nervous, compassionate, kind, caring, can be easily scared, quite lonely sometimes and he is a confident dragon. Other: Harper is the middle child of a set of quintuplets, and the only male. He is looking for a way to make friends, or know more dragons even if they don’t become friends in his or their eyes. He is the head of his Clan’s guard, he is the on,y one who wear armour. Image - [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420334/42033349_350.png[/img]
(I’m kinda wanting to watch how this progresses first... but here!)

Name: Harper
Element: Wind
Personality: Cautious, nervous, compassionate, kind, caring, can be easily scared, quite lonely sometimes and he is a confident dragon.
Other: Harper is the middle child of a set of quintuplets, and the only male. He is looking for a way to make friends, or know more dragons even if they don’t become friends in his or their eyes. He is the head of his Clan’s guard, he is the on,y one who wear armour.

Image - 42033349_350.png
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
        Tef's head swiveled around to meet the dragons gaze, eyes bright but surprisingly cautious. She was used to people approaching her, of course, but it was still hard to get used to.

"I'm doing alright, yes--"

She commented, her calm demeanor startling when compared to the usual personality of a Spiral. Cocking her head curiously, she shifted onto her front paws, uncurling from her spot and getting up to properly chat with this new dragon.

"Is there a particular. . . reason you've come to have a chat with me?"
        Tef's head swiveled around to meet the dragons gaze, eyes bright but surprisingly cautious. She was used to people approaching her, of course, but it was still hard to get used to.

"I'm doing alright, yes--"

She commented, her calm demeanor startling when compared to the usual personality of a Spiral. Cocking her head curiously, she shifted onto her front paws, uncurling from her spot and getting up to properly chat with this new dragon.

"Is there a particular. . . reason you've come to have a chat with me?"
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
Name: Wraith Rank: Perhaps Princess? Element: Ice Personality: Wraith is rather cold, but only on the shell of her persona. If you knew her like some, she is actually very cautious and trustworthy. Though kind may be a bit of a stretch at times, she only does what she believes is right even though it may not be morally correct. Wraith however will never jump to conclusions. She prefers to study every possible outcome and uses every possibility to her strategies, and because of it can often come out on top. Often avoids conversation with someone she just met, and will brush them off in favor of someone who has her trust in. Doesn't do small talk. Other: Her armoured arm isn't... in the best of conditions, so to say. Hence why it's always shielded from view. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40859270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408593/40859270_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Wraith

Element: Ice

Personality: Wraith is rather cold, but only on the shell of her persona. If you knew her like some, she is actually very cautious and trustworthy. Though kind may be a bit of a stretch at times, she only does what she believes is right even though it may not be morally correct. Wraith however will never jump to conclusions. She prefers to study every possible outcome and uses every possibility to her strategies, and because of it can often come out on top.

Often avoids conversation with someone she just met, and will brush them off in favor of someone who has her trust in. Doesn't do small talk.

Other: Her armoured arm isn't... in the best of conditions, so to say. Hence why it's always shielded from view.

40859270_350.png
2Z6uBh6.png
"Hm? Not really. I just thought you looked a bit tense!" Lelokana smiled. "I'm Lelokana! I'm a mage- well, that's what I call myself, but I'm actually more of a fortune teller. Nice to meet you!" Lelokana flitted next to her. "Today is quite exciting, isn't it? The trainees are going to be announced, after all!"
"Hm? Not really. I just thought you looked a bit tense!" Lelokana smiled. "I'm Lelokana! I'm a mage- well, that's what I call myself, but I'm actually more of a fortune teller. Nice to meet you!" Lelokana flitted next to her. "Today is quite exciting, isn't it? The trainees are going to be announced, after all!"
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
The castle of the kngdom overlooked most of the land, the shimmering marble blending into the forest with vines that creeped up the walls. It was a proud kingdom that did its best to treat its people fairly.

On one of the tallest towers, a figure stood. Her dyed feathers and armour making her stand out from the rest of the stone as she watched over the canopy. More particularly the cerimonial site. Her draped flowed in the breeze from such an altitude, the cool air in her down making her feel welcome. She was considering gliding down to join the event.
The castle of the kngdom overlooked most of the land, the shimmering marble blending into the forest with vines that creeped up the walls. It was a proud kingdom that did its best to treat its people fairly.

On one of the tallest towers, a figure stood. Her dyed feathers and armour making her stand out from the rest of the stone as she watched over the canopy. More particularly the cerimonial site. Her draped flowed in the breeze from such an altitude, the cool air in her down making her feel welcome. She was considering gliding down to join the event.
2Z6uBh6.png
(Sorry it took so long for me to reply ;-; School's ordered me a fresh batch of "Lack of Sleep") ----- [u][b]Name[/b][/u] Talon [u][b]Rank[/b][/u] Rogue/Royal Guard [u][b]Element[/b][/u] Ice [u][b]Personality[/b][/u] Dedicated, Couragous, Fair, Self-taught, Selfless [u][b]Other[/b][/u] He was recently forced to flee with the young prince, Azai. He has still no idea of his home's demise. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41422233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414223/41422233_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [u][b]Name[/b][/u] Azai [u][b]Rank[/b][/u] A Very Young Rogue Prince [u][b]Element[/b][/u] Plague [u][b]Personality[/b][/u] Kind-hearted, Innocent, Playful. He's like most other hatchlings. [u][b]Other[/b][/u] ??? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46319002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463191/46319002_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- Exhaustion had seeped into Talon's bones hours ago. He had been flying for about a week now. He would have been nearly close to exhaustion if he were under normal circumstances. However, he had been traveling at max speed, only stopping to feed the Prince. Azai slept in the middle of Talon's palms. It was the best place to keep him without strapping the Wildclaw to the Imperial's back. He moved his front feet slightly to wake Azai. "I suggest you cover your ears, Azai" the Imperial spoke, his voice a deep rumble. The little Wildclaw did. Talon sucked in as much air as he possibly could. Eventually, it felt as if his lungs were about to burst. Then, he proceeded to let out the mightiest roar he could muster. It was to signify the island, in front of him, that he was coming over. Yes, the roar could've made him sound hostile but he had no other way to notify them. In front of them was what seemed to be an army. Whoever these dragons were, they were about to fight something huge. It took about another hour to get to the island. He flew over it once. most dragons were fleeing the streets, seeking a place to hide. Others stayed and watched as he flew over them. There were some fliers here and there, however, none of them dared to approach the huge Imperial. Eventually, Talon had found a safe place to land. Seconds before landing, he gently dropped Azai so he wouldn't crush the hatchling. Talon stumbled a few meters before collapsing. Most of his limbs were shaking now. And from what he had seen, he had a few gashes here and there. Talon must've gotten them from the battle while trying to escape. By now, Azai had waddled over with his short legs. (Whoa, this was a long one O_o) ----- Wolfe started barking orders to his soldiers as soon as he heard the roar. Judging from the volume of the roar, it was either from a Guardian or an Imperial. As soon as the dragon, an Imperial, was seen. He followed it, jumping over walls and flying over a small pond. He was not the first dragon there. From what he saw, there was a large and ancient Imperial. And with that Imperial was a small hatching of a Wildclaw.
(Sorry it took so long for me to reply ;-; School's ordered me a fresh batch of "Lack of Sleep")
Name
Talon
Rank
Rogue/Royal Guard
Element
Ice
Personality
Dedicated, Couragous, Fair, Self-taught, Selfless
Other
He was recently forced to flee with the young prince, Azai. He has still no idea of his home's demise.

41422233_350.png

Name
Azai
Rank
A Very Young Rogue Prince
Element
Plague
Personality
Kind-hearted, Innocent, Playful. He's like most other hatchlings.
Other
???

46319002_350.png

Exhaustion had seeped into Talon's bones hours ago. He had been flying for about a week now. He would have been nearly close to exhaustion if he were under normal circumstances. However, he had been traveling at max speed, only stopping to feed the Prince. Azai slept in the middle of Talon's palms. It was the best place to keep him without strapping the Wildclaw to the Imperial's back. He moved his front feet slightly to wake Azai.
"I suggest you cover your ears, Azai" the Imperial spoke, his voice a deep rumble. The little Wildclaw did.
Talon sucked in as much air as he possibly could. Eventually, it felt as if his lungs were about to burst. Then, he proceeded to let out the mightiest roar he could muster. It was to signify the island, in front of him, that he was coming over. Yes, the roar could've made him sound hostile but he had no other way to notify them.
In front of them was what seemed to be an army. Whoever these dragons were, they were about to fight something huge.

It took about another hour to get to the island. He flew over it once. most dragons were fleeing the streets, seeking a place to hide. Others stayed and watched as he flew over them. There were some fliers here and there, however, none of them dared to approach the huge Imperial.
Eventually, Talon had found a safe place to land. Seconds before landing, he gently dropped Azai so he wouldn't crush the hatchling.
Talon stumbled a few meters before collapsing. Most of his limbs were shaking now. And from what he had seen, he had a few gashes here and there. Talon must've gotten them from the battle while trying to escape.
By now, Azai had waddled over with his short legs.
(Whoa, this was a long one O_o)
Wolfe started barking orders to his soldiers as soon as he heard the roar. Judging from the volume of the roar, it was either from a Guardian or an Imperial.
As soon as the dragon, an Imperial, was seen. He followed it, jumping over walls and flying over a small pond. He was not the first dragon there.
From what he saw, there was a large and ancient Imperial. And with that Imperial was a small hatching of a Wildclaw.

C3D723B5-0705-4B98-8F0A-18DF8A9E5526.png
Princess Wraith shifted her wings, opening them to fly down to the ceremonial plateau, only to stop when a loud sound sent chills down her spine. Freezing for a moment, she looked over the horizon of the evening suns, watching for a moment before her joints melted. The black dove eventually trilled, before fleeing to the tallest of the spires that adorned her home, coiling around it to watch her lands.

An icy mist poured from her mouth as she watched with weary eyes. Something just over the horizon caught her eyes, and she hissed softly with frustration, unable to see as the low lighting made it harder to see.

She ignored the desperate calls of her servants and guards for her to come down and hide, she didn't want to be seen as a coward. The skydancer only considered heeding their word when the dragon eventually came close over the island. She was once again frozen in place, watching the enormous imperial as it made a crash landing down below. The forest was quiet, no a critter or dragon other than the guards and strangers in sight. In that moment, Wraith finally caught her breath, and despite what the others advised she leaped from the spire and opened her wings, gliding down to investigate, landing not far from the crash zone and visibly cautious.
Princess Wraith shifted her wings, opening them to fly down to the ceremonial plateau, only to stop when a loud sound sent chills down her spine. Freezing for a moment, she looked over the horizon of the evening suns, watching for a moment before her joints melted. The black dove eventually trilled, before fleeing to the tallest of the spires that adorned her home, coiling around it to watch her lands.

An icy mist poured from her mouth as she watched with weary eyes. Something just over the horizon caught her eyes, and she hissed softly with frustration, unable to see as the low lighting made it harder to see.

She ignored the desperate calls of her servants and guards for her to come down and hide, she didn't want to be seen as a coward. The skydancer only considered heeding their word when the dragon eventually came close over the island. She was once again frozen in place, watching the enormous imperial as it made a crash landing down below. The forest was quiet, no a critter or dragon other than the guards and strangers in sight. In that moment, Wraith finally caught her breath, and despite what the others advised she leaped from the spire and opened her wings, gliding down to investigate, landing not far from the crash zone and visibly cautious.
2Z6uBh6.png
1 2 3 4