Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blackbird Forest {FR OPEN!!}
1 2 3 4
"Whatcha talkin' about? Me? 'Cause my feathers are tingling" Atheris laughed, walking towards Wolfe and Aata.

"You should be celebrating elsewhere, Artheris," Wolfe said. "Go celebrate with the other trainees or no dinner."

"Fine fine," Artheris grumble, before heading back to the gathering.

"Honestly, I feel bad for them. They have no idea what's in store for them"
"Whatcha talkin' about? Me? 'Cause my feathers are tingling" Atheris laughed, walking towards Wolfe and Aata.

"You should be celebrating elsewhere, Artheris," Wolfe said. "Go celebrate with the other trainees or no dinner."

"Fine fine," Artheris grumble, before heading back to the gathering.

"Honestly, I feel bad for them. They have no idea what's in store for them"
C3D723B5-0705-4B98-8F0A-18DF8A9E5526.png
Thank Plaguebringer, Warper thought.
"I'm sorry if I may sound rude, I'm much of a talker unless I have to talk. However, may I ask which direction is the Shifting Expanse is? I'm kinda lost" Warper coughed.
"Also, could I have your names? I mean, it's not too often you meet someone as unique. It would be great to remember this moment." he smiled at the conjoined twins.
Thank Plaguebringer, Warper thought.
"I'm sorry if I may sound rude, I'm much of a talker unless I have to talk. However, may I ask which direction is the Shifting Expanse is? I'm kinda lost" Warper coughed.
"Also, could I have your names? I mean, it's not too often you meet someone as unique. It would be great to remember this moment." he smiled at the conjoined twins.
"Ah, of course, Directions.
Your destination should be directly to the east,
give or take, if my memory serves right!"

Dae exclaimed, thinking of the many different routes.
DAe ant their twin mulled over the
directions in case one was incorrect.

"We in collective are Daedam!
The brute to my right is Dam, i am Dae."

The dragon without the lion-skin mask was more talkative,
however this wasn't very normal.
It's been a while since an imperial had
been open-minded enough to come near.

"Ah, of course, Directions.
Your destination should be directly to the east,
give or take, if my memory serves right!"

Dae exclaimed, thinking of the many different routes.
DAe ant their twin mulled over the
directions in case one was incorrect.

"We in collective are Daedam!
The brute to my right is Dam, i am Dae."

The dragon without the lion-skin mask was more talkative,
however this wasn't very normal.
It's been a while since an imperial had
been open-minded enough to come near.

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Name: Tef
Element: Light
Personality: Curious, kind && empathetic to a fault. Tef is a stubborn, determined dragon, strict with her rules && more focused on correction than punishment. She's quiet, collected && mature with situations. she's not afraid to raise her voice or push boundaries, though.
Other:
  • Tef has two brothers from the same clutch as her, Viri and Nui. She is fiercely protective over them. She loves to tell stories from when they were growing up.
  • Tef knows some basic healing magic.
  • Tef loves to study magic and different spells. She collects crystals and priceless books.
Tef Public

General Tef 1
Name: Tef
Element: Light
Personality: Curious, kind && empathetic to a fault. Tef is a stubborn, determined dragon, strict with her rules && more focused on correction than punishment. She's quiet, collected && mature with situations. she's not afraid to raise her voice or push boundaries, though.
Other:
  • Tef has two brothers from the same clutch as her, Viri and Nui. She is fiercely protective over them. She loves to tell stories from when they were growing up.
  • Tef knows some basic healing magic.
  • Tef loves to study magic and different spells. She collects crystals and priceless books.
Tef Public

General Tef 1
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
"Especially with them coming back," Aata grunted. "Poor guys are probably going to get thrown into this whole mess without warning even if they don't end up fighting with the rest of us right away."
"Especially with them coming back," Aata grunted. "Poor guys are probably going to get thrown into this whole mess without warning even if they don't end up fighting with the rest of us right away."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[center]@Orenbir Name: Falathiel Rank: Mage Element: Plaque Personality: Falathiel is a muted, but very friendly wildclaw, that is if she warms up to you. She is an introvert and usually avoids everyone due to her ~tragic backstory that I need to finish~. She is highly intelligent. Other: s h e s a m u t e c h i l d [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43430525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434306/43430525_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Orenbir
Name: Falathiel
Element: Plaque
Personality: Falathiel is a muted, but very friendly wildclaw, that is if she warms up to you. She is an introvert and usually avoids everyone due to her ~tragic backstory that I need to finish~. She is highly intelligent.
Other: s h e s a m u t e c h i l d

43430525_350.png
Name: Lelokana Rank: Mage (more of a fortune teller than a mage, does that count?) Element: ice Personality: bubbly, extroverted, messy, a bit clumsy, much smarter than she seems Other: loves astronomy and horoscopes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32465095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324651/32465095_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Lelokana
Rank: Mage (more of a fortune teller than a mage, does that count?)
Element: ice
Personality: bubbly, extroverted, messy, a bit clumsy, much smarter than she seems
Other: loves astronomy and horoscopes

32465095_350.png
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
(H-hello everyone O-o Feel free to join in anytime!)
"So the east? Thanks" Warper tittered. "There's an island around that area. Everyone is considered to be equal there or so I heard. Daedam, if you two ever need help, head to Blackbird Island. I know a few who live there," Warper said, "Well, I should get going now" he smiled.
Warper spread his wings after saying goodbye, although he knew the goodbye must've sounded strange and awkward.
"Yeah, I still remember the last battle," Wolfe murmured. "We all lost something in that invasion."
"Well, I should be going now. I have a few things to do today."
(H-hello everyone O-o Feel free to join in anytime!)
"So the east? Thanks" Warper tittered. "There's an island around that area. Everyone is considered to be equal there or so I heard. Daedam, if you two ever need help, head to Blackbird Island. I know a few who live there," Warper said, "Well, I should get going now" he smiled.
Warper spread his wings after saying goodbye, although he knew the goodbye must've sounded strange and awkward.
"Yeah, I still remember the last battle," Wolfe murmured. "We all lost something in that invasion."
"Well, I should be going now. I have a few things to do today."
The imperial nodded, thankful for the advice.
They will both keep it in mind for later, or perhaps now.
Now is a good time.
Yes, yes.

"We will keep your advice in mind,
we have nowhere we're supposed to be,
and travel has always been of interest to us."

The imperial started off in the same direction as your own,
nothing like a good journey.
They can fly, their wingspan is massive,
however each head has full control of one side.
Best hope they can synchronize.
The imperial nodded, thankful for the advice.
They will both keep it in mind for later, or perhaps now.
Now is a good time.
Yes, yes.

"We will keep your advice in mind,
we have nowhere we're supposed to be,
and travel has always been of interest to us."

The imperial started off in the same direction as your own,
nothing like a good journey.
They can fly, their wingspan is massive,
however each head has full control of one side.
Best hope they can synchronize.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Lelokana fluttered around the town square, browsing different magical wares and looking at different familiars.
"Crystal ball... Crystal ball... Aha!" Lelokana stopped for a moment at a small store, selling what she needed-a crystal ball. She quickly left after buying, humming with her newly acquired magical good. I really should stop dropping my stuff, that's the fifth time I broke something of mine this month!
Lelokana fluttered around the town square, browsing different magical wares and looking at different familiars.
"Crystal ball... Crystal ball... Aha!" Lelokana stopped for a moment at a small store, selling what she needed-a crystal ball. She quickly left after buying, humming with her newly acquired magical good. I really should stop dropping my stuff, that's the fifth time I broke something of mine this month!
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
1 2 3 4