Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 462 463
@OhDaddy then a) i take back my comments about johnny not being allowed to do archery but b) still would like to know who made him hold the bow and arrow like that if he's actually done archery before
@OhDaddy then a) i take back my comments about johnny not being allowed to do archery but b) still would like to know who made him hold the bow and arrow like that if he's actually done archery before
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@BlockBBastarz

honestly same tho, id like to have a word with whoever it was hfshfd
@BlockBBastarz

honestly same tho, id like to have a word with whoever it was hfshfd
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
this whole NCT comeback business is ruining me

Im up to 4 biases what's good

Oh i also got my We Go Up album the other day, i got a Renjun pc uwu very cute album 10/10 would buy again
this whole NCT comeback business is ruining me

Im up to 4 biases what's good

Oh i also got my We Go Up album the other day, i got a Renjun pc uwu very cute album 10/10 would buy again
jt3PpxV.png
i am so ready for RM's playlist...
been waiting since his previous solo
i am so ready for RM's playlist...
been waiting since his previous solo
QFXpYkj.png
Stray Kids and Monsta X's comebacks are amazing as always!!! :D <33

Can't wait for RM's playlist eEEEEEEE-

What a time to be alive as a multi.
Stray Kids and Monsta X's comebacks are amazing as always!!! :D <33

Can't wait for RM's playlist eEEEEEEE-

What a time to be alive as a multi.
LX1Eotg.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvb76hBX_Oc
MONO IS HERE
I must admit I cried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvb76hBX_Oc
MONO IS HERE
I must admit I cried
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
maybe joon outdid himself, i woke up for the release and after listening to mono i astral projected and now i'm one with the stars and rain thanks
maybe joon outdid himself, i woke up for the release and after listening to mono i astral projected and now i'm one with the stars and rain thanks
[quote name="Magictrios" date="2018-10-22 09:46:05" ] maybe joon outdid himself, i woke up for the release and after listening to mono i astral projected and now i'm one with the stars and rain thanks [/quote] [size=2][b]god have u listened to moonchild[/b] itll make u astral project into the nth dimension and taste sounds. its so good.
Magictrios wrote on 2018-10-22 09:46:05:

god have u listened to moonchild

itll make u astral project into the nth dimension and taste sounds. its so good.
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

SHOOT OUT IS AMAZING HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS.
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

SHOOT OUT IS AMAZING HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS.
Jqlkxca.png
@chimmy

i did and. god ur so right. it really does. i truly lost my mind during badbye too and since then my life has been a blur
@chimmy

i did and. god ur so right. it really does. i truly lost my mind during badbye too and since then my life has been a blur
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 462 463