Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92
Why must we be tormented with the boolean achievement when I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get now?
Why must we be tormented with the boolean achievement when I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get now?
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
Question: If you buy a youth scroll will ur dragon be able to breed and such?
Question: If you buy a youth scroll will ur dragon be able to breed and such?
@BabyDollLolz I'm fairly certain that they act like babies meaning no breeding and no coli. I've also heard stuff about them not being able to be sold and exalted.
I've never used one myself though, so am not entirely certain.
@BabyDollLolz I'm fairly certain that they act like babies meaning no breeding and no coli. I've also heard stuff about them not being able to be sold and exalted.
I've never used one myself though, so am not entirely certain.
5891598x3192239.png
Eternal Youth dragons cannot breed, cannot fight in the coli, nor can they be sold or exalted.
Eternal Youth dragons cannot breed, cannot fight in the coli, nor can they be sold or exalted.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@babydolllolz: they also cannot wear apparel or be used as an avatar..
@babydolllolz: they also cannot wear apparel or be used as an avatar..
How do you feed your dragons?
How do you feed your dragons?
@sandyb51 in the upper right corner of your lair pages there is a rectangular "feed" button. You must have converted food points for it to work
@sandyb51 in the upper right corner of your lair pages there is a rectangular "feed" button. You must have converted food points for it to work
5891598x3192239.png
thank you
thank you
How can you tell if the dragon has the youth scroll on it? because I have a spiral dragon I got off auction and its 6days old but all it did was inlarge its baby picture
How can you tell if the dragon has the youth scroll on it? because I have a spiral dragon I got off auction and its 6days old but all it did was inlarge its baby picture
@BabyDollLolz youth scrolled dragons can't be sold at this point, and have a little cracked egg icon next to the female/male symbol.
Click the little spiral arrow to the right of it's name
@BabyDollLolz youth scrolled dragons can't be sold at this point, and have a little cracked egg icon next to the female/male symbol.
Click the little spiral arrow to the right of it's name
5891598x3192239.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92