Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Reptile Owners Association
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 189 190
@Deathstalker
Hi! I to be honest think that almost any snake can be a good pet if you take your time to research enough information and get to know different species. :)
Also using common sense,for example some species need a zoo like enclosures,which are not for everyone.
Myself I started from ball pythons :) Also yeah you can feed frozen,it is also recommended in alot places.

Where I live,feeding live is also illegal unless you have a special permit from a vet to feed living rodents. Which I think is very good since sometimes living rodents can badly hurt the snake or even kill it.

Also my mother didn't like snakes really eather,but has gotten used to them now,she actually loves my ball python Nasu and wants to hold him whenever she can. :)

@Shinyumbreon
Your sand boa in gorgeous!<3 Have been thinking of getting one but they are kinda hard to get in here,recently some new breeders have emerged from the debths so I am kind of excited about that! :D
@Deathstalker
Hi! I to be honest think that almost any snake can be a good pet if you take your time to research enough information and get to know different species. :)
Also using common sense,for example some species need a zoo like enclosures,which are not for everyone.
Myself I started from ball pythons :) Also yeah you can feed frozen,it is also recommended in alot places.

Where I live,feeding live is also illegal unless you have a special permit from a vet to feed living rodents. Which I think is very good since sometimes living rodents can badly hurt the snake or even kill it.

Also my mother didn't like snakes really eather,but has gotten used to them now,she actually loves my ball python Nasu and wants to hold him whenever she can. :)

@Shinyumbreon
Your sand boa in gorgeous!<3 Have been thinking of getting one but they are kinda hard to get in here,recently some new breeders have emerged from the debths so I am kind of excited about that! :D
XQ9sqVB.gif
@Spark no problem. My mom actually has 2 different kinds (but I usually end up helping her with them lol). She has a pair of Dendrobates tinctorius 'Azureus' - Blue Dart Frogs and the other pair is new and I'm not really sure which ones they are (I know they are green and yellow, but I wasn't with her when she purchased them).
I really enjoy them, they get so animated when the "mana from heaven" drops in tank :)
@Spark no problem. My mom actually has 2 different kinds (but I usually end up helping her with them lol). She has a pair of Dendrobates tinctorius 'Azureus' - Blue Dart Frogs and the other pair is new and I'm not really sure which ones they are (I know they are green and yellow, but I wasn't with her when she purchased them).
I really enjoy them, they get so animated when the "mana from heaven" drops in tank :)
@shadowcat77 Ahh thanks! I was trying to decide on which species to get, it's a little overwhelming with so many different kinds but I saw Dendrobates tinctorius mentioned a couple times as good "beginner" frogs lol. Do they have live planted tanks too?
@shadowcat77 Ahh thanks! I was trying to decide on which species to get, it's a little overwhelming with so many different kinds but I saw Dendrobates tinctorius mentioned a couple times as good "beginner" frogs lol. Do they have live planted tanks too?
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark Yes the sure do live in a bioactive vivarium and they are very good beginner frogs. Mom purchased her's from The Bio Dude. We met him at a local Repticon show that we were both vending at :) He set up her vivarium for her at the show :)
@Spark Yes the sure do live in a bioactive vivarium and they are very good beginner frogs. Mom purchased her's from The Bio Dude. We met him at a local Repticon show that we were both vending at :) He set up her vivarium for her at the show :)
@lunaticmischief thank you! Yeah, we had to go to two different reptile shows and one really neat pet shop (not the crappy kind- they actually treated their animals properly) till we found her. Good luck on getting your sand boa, it’s totally worth the wait! <3
@lunaticmischief thank you! Yeah, we had to go to two different reptile shows and one really neat pet shop (not the crappy kind- they actually treated their animals properly) till we found her. Good luck on getting your sand boa, it’s totally worth the wait! <3
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@lunaticmischief Thanks so much! <33 ;D

@Shinyumbreon She's gorgeous :o Thanks so much! Kenyan sand boas are one of my top favorite snakes, so getting one would make me really happy <3

Unfortunately, my mom is dead set on no snakes -- but she got me an iguana for my birthday instead =) A creature I had already done a lot of research for! He's lovely, but not very tame yet. I just adore him. He's mischievous as anything, though!
@lunaticmischief Thanks so much! <33 ;D

@Shinyumbreon She's gorgeous :o Thanks so much! Kenyan sand boas are one of my top favorite snakes, so getting one would make me really happy <3

Unfortunately, my mom is dead set on no snakes -- but she got me an iguana for my birthday instead =) A creature I had already done a lot of research for! He's lovely, but not very tame yet. I just adore him. He's mischievous as anything, though!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks! :) I will have to think about it since few of my snakes will move to bigger enclosures and at least one of the terrariums will be completely empty.

@Deathstalker
You're welcome! ^^
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks! :) I will have to think about it since few of my snakes will move to bigger enclosures and at least one of the terrariums will be completely empty.

@Deathstalker
You're welcome! ^^
XQ9sqVB.gif
Hey! Ball python and leopard gecko owners and fanatics! Can I get some information on owning a ball python and breeding leopard geckos?!
Hey! Ball python and leopard gecko owners and fanatics! Can I get some information on owning a ball python and breeding leopard geckos?!
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
@LittlePuppy
What exactly would you like to know? :) About ball pythons I mean.
@LittlePuppy
What exactly would you like to know? :) About ball pythons I mean.
XQ9sqVB.gif
@lunaticmischief Everything you can give me.
@lunaticmischief Everything you can give me.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 189 190