Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS ON PAGE 40!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
@Juleatic oh they are lovely! I'd enter the goldenrod-tiger, maize-stripes, white-underbelly female and the teal-tiger, white-stripes-maize-underbelly female. Just love their colors!
@Juleatic oh they are lovely! I'd enter the goldenrod-tiger, maize-stripes, white-underbelly female and the teal-tiger, white-stripes-maize-underbelly female. Just love their colors!
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
@Juleatic Out of those babies, I'd want the sky/maize/maize girl and the goldenrod/maize/white girl.
@Juleatic Out of those babies, I'd want the sky/maize/maize girl and the goldenrod/maize/white girl.
@Juleatic

Ooh, I like them all but my favorites are teal tiger, white stripes, maize underbelly, and sky tiger, maize stripes, maize underbelly. Thanks!
@Juleatic

Ooh, I like them all but my favorites are teal tiger, white stripes, maize underbelly, and sky tiger, maize stripes, maize underbelly. Thanks!
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Juleatic

Ahhh they are all so adorbs and have really nice colors. =D

I'd like the sky tiger maize stripes, maize underbelly, and the teal tiger maize stripes white underbelly.
@Juleatic

Ahhh they are all so adorbs and have really nice colors. =D

I'd like the sky tiger maize stripes, maize underbelly, and the teal tiger maize stripes white underbelly.
@Juleatic
Oh gosh, the babies are so beautiful *_* I would love to see the goldenrod tiger / maize stripes / white underbelly and the sky tiger / maize stripes / maize underbelly babies in the raffle! ♥
@Juleatic
Oh gosh, the babies are so beautiful *_* I would love to see the goldenrod tiger / maize stripes / white underbelly and the sky tiger / maize stripes / maize underbelly babies in the raffle! ♥
phwAN37.png
Oh I'd love two free tickets please, thanks muchly for the raffle
Oh I'd love two free tickets please, thanks muchly for the raffle

tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo4_r5_75sq.png Cleo tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo5_r5_75sq.png
She/her - FR time +8
tumblr_oxtsdoo2aV1rcch5eo6_r7_250.png
They all look gorgeous! I'm new, and I'd like a ticket.
They all look gorgeous! I'm new, and I'd like a ticket.
@juleatic

I'd like to see the goldenrod tiger coatl and the sky tiger wildclaw added to the raffle! Holy cow, all those babies came out beautiful. I especially love the goldenrod girl. She's so cheerful-looking. ;u;
@juleatic

I'd like to see the goldenrod tiger coatl and the sky tiger wildclaw added to the raffle! Holy cow, all those babies came out beautiful. I especially love the goldenrod girl. She's so cheerful-looking. ;u;
Dunno if its too late but, the Goldenrod girl, and the teal/white/maize girl.
Dunno if its too late but, the Goldenrod girl, and the teal/white/maize girl.
@Juleatic

The Goldenrod Tiger and the Denim Tiger!
@Juleatic

The Goldenrod Tiger and the Denim Tiger!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43