Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS ON PAGE 40!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43
I'm a newbie who has registered during the 14th-15th of April window and I'm going to ping @Kintoro
I'm a newbie who has registered during the 14th-15th of April window and I'm going to ping @Kintoro
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
@Juleatic

My first choice would be the beautiful Teal/White/Maize Coatl as her contrast with her Teal body and White wings are positively breathtaking.

My second favourite of the hatchlings is the Goldenrod/Maize/White Coatl as her colouring is very rich and self-complimentary.

Also I really adore how all 5 of them turned out to be female.
@Juleatic

My first choice would be the beautiful Teal/White/Maize Coatl as her contrast with her Teal body and White wings are positively breathtaking.

My second favourite of the hatchlings is the Goldenrod/Maize/White Coatl as her colouring is very rich and self-complimentary.

Also I really adore how all 5 of them turned out to be female.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
Hello @Juleatic!
You got some fantastic pairs there. ^-^

I joined FR on the 14th, so as a newbie can I get 2 free tickets?
Hello @Juleatic!
You got some fantastic pairs there. ^-^

I joined FR on the 14th, so as a newbie can I get 2 free tickets?
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@AstriorHodenjik @Wrapt @alicialovely @Kineticduet @Kiira @sevbooty @LostCure @Lacybug @Boogiepopular @Knivenclyde @ordinarymagician @mollipes @Boogiepopular @Tikafire @Axew @JeniusMadness @Moonyen @orangeverses @Eliethewolf @Jaquli @Precious @Narwhalsaurus @Cenarith @Danby @Eucme @Justalittlelost @Damanio @Poeziru @dragonwriter315 @Anya

Okay! So first of all: Welcome to all the newbies! (: Welcome to Flight Rising and thank you for joining the raffle, I wish you good luck!
Next: Thank you all for your participation regarding the babies! (: All free tickets have been added and it's now official:

The Goldenrod/Maize/White and Teal/Maize/White Coatl Girls will be added to the first prize pool! (will add graphics later)

I'm sorry it took so long to respond to all of you, but I was quite busy because life happened again XDD I think I will not have you all participating in choosing babies again, because as I saw it's way to stressful and I have to go to university and stuff, so... no time for that ;__; I'm sorry! But I'll always tell you which new babies are added to the pool! (;
@AstriorHodenjik @Wrapt @alicialovely @Kineticduet @Kiira @sevbooty @LostCure @Lacybug @Boogiepopular @Knivenclyde @ordinarymagician @mollipes @Boogiepopular @Tikafire @Axew @JeniusMadness @Moonyen @orangeverses @Eliethewolf @Jaquli @Precious @Narwhalsaurus @Cenarith @Danby @Eucme @Justalittlelost @Damanio @Poeziru @dragonwriter315 @Anya

Okay! So first of all: Welcome to all the newbies! (: Welcome to Flight Rising and thank you for joining the raffle, I wish you good luck!
Next: Thank you all for your participation regarding the babies! (: All free tickets have been added and it's now official:

The Goldenrod/Maize/White and Teal/Maize/White Coatl Girls will be added to the first prize pool! (will add graphics later)

I'm sorry it took so long to respond to all of you, but I was quite busy because life happened again XDD I think I will not have you all participating in choosing babies again, because as I saw it's way to stressful and I have to go to university and stuff, so... no time for that ;__; I'm sorry! But I'll always tell you which new babies are added to the pool! (;
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
Bumping you ^-^
Bumping you ^-^
Hi,
i joined on the 14th ,
can i get two free tickets if they are still aveilable?
Hi,
i joined on the 14th ,
can i get two free tickets if they are still aveilable?
@NikasuperstarZ of course! (: You're added and good luck! Welcome to Flight Rising ^-^
@NikasuperstarZ of course! (: You're added and good luck! Welcome to Flight Rising ^-^
bump
bump
@Juleatic I am newbie and would like to enter please.
@Juleatic I am newbie and would like to enter please.
@Juleatic
For the naming contest! I thought it would be awesome to name them after stones. Also, Malachite is commonly found with another blue stone called Azurite, which can be confused for Lapis Lazuli, which I thought was an interesting fact for the pair of names. :) Or you could even go ahead and name the male Azurite to match lol.
Male: Lapis Lazuli/Azuri (Azurite)
Female: Malachi (Malachite)
@Juleatic
For the naming contest! I thought it would be awesome to name them after stones. Also, Malachite is commonly found with another blue stone called Azurite, which can be confused for Lapis Lazuli, which I thought was an interesting fact for the pair of names. :) Or you could even go ahead and name the male Azurite to match lol.
Male: Lapis Lazuli/Azuri (Azurite)
Female: Malachi (Malachite)
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43