Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 747 748
@Coelacanis
May I be put on the 5-digit pinglist, please?
(Also, I heard that there is a ODCA Discord. May I have an invite if possible?)
@Coelacanis
May I be put on the 5-digit pinglist, please?
(Also, I heard that there is a ODCA Discord. May I have an invite if possible?)

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@ZEPHRONIIDAE

You're on it now :)
And yup, I'll PM you an invite momentarily
@ZEPHRONIIDAE

You're on it now :)
And yup, I'll PM you an invite momentarily
6Sx7SSv.png
Hi? I’m just back from a hiatus and looking to get rid of some of my oldies. I have a sales thread but I’d like some help pricing, or if people want to buy them from here?
Here’s the sales thread, it’s super incomplete but I have about 5 dragons with 6-7 digit IDs that I’m looking to sell.
Hi? I’m just back from a hiatus and looking to get rid of some of my oldies. I have a sales thread but I’d like some help pricing, or if people want to buy them from here?
Here’s the sales thread, it’s super incomplete but I have about 5 dragons with 6-7 digit IDs that I’m looking to sell.
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
@TacoTheMighty

Welcome back :)

6 digits vary in price, usually betwen 300 and 1000 gems depending on how heavily bred they are.

7 digits haven't really come into much value, so pricing them like normal dragons is probably your best bet

If any of these are Gen 1 it adds some value too.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :)
@TacoTheMighty

Welcome back :)

6 digits vary in price, usually betwen 300 and 1000 gems depending on how heavily bred they are.

7 digits haven't really come into much value, so pricing them like normal dragons is probably your best bet

If any of these are Gen 1 it adds some value too.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@coelacanis Thanks! That’s really helpful, I appreciate it :)
Most of mine are pretty bred and ugly lol, so probably the low range, haha!
@coelacanis Thanks! That’s really helpful, I appreciate it :)
Most of mine are pretty bred and ugly lol, so probably the low range, haha!
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
@coelacanis could you take me off the 5 digit pinglist? i just bought one recently! but i'm kinda broke ;A;
@coelacanis could you take me off the 5 digit pinglist? i just bought one recently! but i'm kinda broke ;A;
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons

Not a problem, I took you off. Congrats on the 5 digit :)
@Ribbons

Not a problem, I took you off. Congrats on the 5 digit :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Could I please be added to the 5 or 6 digit imperial pinglist? Thanks!
@Coelacanis Could I please be added to the 5 or 6 digit imperial pinglist? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuackenbush

Sorry, we don't have breed specific pinglists. If you want to check out the pinglist doc linked on the first post, you can what kinds of lists we do have. I'll happily put you on any of those :)
@MarinaQuackenbush

Sorry, we don't have breed specific pinglists. If you want to check out the pinglist doc linked on the first post, you can what kinds of lists we do have. I'll happily put you on any of those :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Oh sorry, I didn't see your ping because you misspelled my username. Yes, I'd like to be on the 5 digit and 6 digit pinglists please! Thanks! :)
@Coelacanis Oh sorry, I didn't see your ping because you misspelled my username. Yes, I'd like to be on the 5 digit and 6 digit pinglists please! Thanks! :)
'blue smedium banner
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 747 748