Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92
Can I be put on the pinglist please? I love the skin!
Can I be put on the pinglist please? I love the skin!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! It's def. one I hope gets added
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! It's def. one I hope gets added
If two eggs found themselves next to the moon and somehow one of them destroyed the other with their shell would that be f***ed up or what
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Hanmonster add me to the pinglist bls
@Hanmonster add me to the pinglist bls
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Alarkota @Stuffeddragon @Amariel @Sa1ka @ImperialCircus you have all been added! I should be updated to here now!
@Alarkota @Stuffeddragon @Amariel @Sa1ka @ImperialCircus you have all been added! I should be updated to here now!
pls ping and good luck!!
pls ping and good luck!!
C5V5o0z.png
I'd like to be pinged if the unfortunate happens :) I'd also be happy to pay in advance, but I guess that will be discussed more in the future?
I'd like to be pinged if the unfortunate happens :) I'd also be happy to pay in advance, but I guess that will be discussed more in the future?
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@jellyfishmonarch thank you! I shall add you now!

@Saddi oh yes; in the event the skin doesn’t win I’ll be using this list to put out a mass ping for ACTUAL preorders, at which time I’d start taking pre pay slots and stuff to cover the cost of the skin packs. Until the contest ruling no money exchanges hands— and if we’re lucky you’ll be able to buy them for 30k in the marketplace!
@jellyfishmonarch thank you! I shall add you now!

@Saddi oh yes; in the event the skin doesn’t win I’ll be using this list to put out a mass ping for ACTUAL preorders, at which time I’d start taking pre pay slots and stuff to cover the cost of the skin packs. Until the contest ruling no money exchanges hands— and if we’re lucky you’ll be able to buy them for 30k in the marketplace!
YOOOOO, put me on the pinglist please!
YOOOOO, put me on the pinglist please!
5WB2Ezv.gif
May I be on the pinglist please?
May I be on the pinglist please?
4TcGVwN.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92