Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wolves' Cave (open)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Amara nods, "Be careful Solar." She runned over to Boulder and helped Star carry him, "What happened here?" She asked with widen eyes. Her ears flattened with fear
Amara nods, "Be careful Solar." She runned over to Boulder and helped Star carry him, "What happened here?" She asked with widen eyes. Her ears flattened with fear
zgT9P.gif
Hawke watched them all from the safety of the bushes. Mud clung to her fur, shielding her scent from both pack and intruder. She watched as a male left in pursuit of the intruders, she launched out of the underbrush pacing herself next to him. "What's going on?"
Hawke watched them all from the safety of the bushes. Mud clung to her fur, shielding her scent from both pack and intruder. She watched as a male left in pursuit of the intruders, she launched out of the underbrush pacing herself next to him. "What's going on?"
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Mist poled her head put of the bushes and looled at them. "Get Boulder back to the medicine den. I'll be there shortly." She said, calmly sittong beside her apprentice
Mist poled her head put of the bushes and looled at them. "Get Boulder back to the medicine den. I'll be there shortly." She said, calmly sittong beside her apprentice
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
Boulder let out a weak cough, shaking his frosted fur. He blinked, confused. “W-what happened..?” He asked in a raspy voice.

Bone kept running, his white fur hard to spot in the snow, his small form nearly unnoticeable. He leapt behind a log, signaling Fawn to hide behind it as well.
Boulder let out a weak cough, shaking his frosted fur. He blinked, confused. “W-what happened..?” He asked in a raspy voice.

Bone kept running, his white fur hard to spot in the snow, his small form nearly unnoticeable. He leapt behind a log, signaling Fawn to hide behind it as well.
vbbxBX.png
Fawn ran in with him, and with her stealth practice, practically dissapeared.

Star shook her head. "I don't know. Just found him like this." Star explained.
Fawn ran in with him, and with her stealth practice, practically dissapeared.

Star shook her head. "I don't know. Just found him like this." Star explained.
hjqGCU3.jpg
@iiDandiPlayz Appearance: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/European_grey_wolf_in_Prague_zoo.jpg[/img] Name: Zuma Gender: Female Age: 19 human years Role: Healer (if this isn’t open, then deputy) Personality: Quiet, silly, short tempered Friends: None (yet...) Enemies: None (yet...)
@iiDandiPlayz

Appearance: European_grey_wolf_in_Prague_zoo.jpg
Name: Zuma
Role: Healer (if this isn’t open, then deputy)
Personality: Quiet, silly, short tempered
Friends: None (yet...)
Enemies: None (yet...)
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
( this died ;w; )
( this died ;w; )
vbbxBX.png
(yeah...it did
probably because i died because i couldn't keep up)
(yeah...it did
probably because i died because i couldn't keep up)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
We can poke it with a stick to see if it resurects