Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wolves' Cave (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
(( @iiDanniPlayz )) Appearance ~ [img]http://IMG_1748.jpeg[/img] Appearance (Word form) ~ A skinny black and white speckled fur with soft brown eyes Name ~ Lumine (Nickname ~ Lumi) Gender ~ Female Age ~ 26 in human years Role ~ Omega Personality ~ Shy - Intelligent - Curious - Fast Friends ~ None -|- Enemies ~ None ——————————————————— Lumine followed the group from the rear, dragging herself to come along because of hunger. She glanced over to Aspen and sniffed around, occasionally gapping her jaws out and letting the scents enter her jaws
(( @iiDanniPlayz ))

Appearance ~ [img]http://IMG_1748.jpeg[/img]
Appearance (Word form) ~ A skinny black and white speckled fur with soft brown eyes

Name ~ Lumine (Nickname ~ Lumi)
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 26 in human years
Role ~ Omega
Personality ~ Shy - Intelligent - Curious - Fast
Friends ~ None -|- Enemies ~ None
———————————————————
Lumine followed the group from the rear, dragging herself to come along because of hunger. She glanced over to Aspen and sniffed around, occasionally gapping her jaws out and letting the scents enter her jaws
wind_rune_100x100.pngwindsinger_100x100.jpgwind_rune_100x100.png
Oof, I forgot to add the rp thing under his name. Should I add it, or just create a new post for it? )
Oof, I forgot to add the rp thing under his name. Should I add it, or just create a new post for it? )
vbbxBX.png
(Your choice :3 i'm not stopping you from doing it your way)
(Your choice :3 i'm not stopping you from doing it your way)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Boulder was bouncing with excitement after them, rolling in the snow and momentarily chasing his tail before resuming to follow them.
Boulder was bouncing with excitement after them, rolling in the snow and momentarily chasing his tail before resuming to follow them.
vbbxBX.png
Aspen glanced behind her shoulder, making sure the gatherers and the wolves that worked out coming with her on the hunting trip were there. Thunder? Check. Boulder? Check. Lumine? Check. Herself? Obviously check. She looked back in front of her and sniffed the air, catching a scent. She started sniffing the ground, carefully placing her feet when she moved forward so that she doesn't lose the scent.
Aspen glanced behind her shoulder, making sure the gatherers and the wolves that worked out coming with her on the hunting trip were there. Thunder? Check. Boulder? Check. Lumine? Check. Herself? Obviously check. She looked back in front of her and sniffed the air, catching a scent. She started sniffing the ground, carefully placing her feet when she moved forward so that she doesn't lose the scent.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Boulder raised his head, cocking it a little. Noticing his alpha had scented something, he too raised his head to sniff the air.
Boulder raised his head, cocking it a little. Noticing his alpha had scented something, he too raised his head to sniff the air.
vbbxBX.png
(Sorry I was busy today)
Thunder raised his head. A strong, fresh scent filled his nose. Rabbit, he thought. He searched for prints in the snow.
(Sorry I was busy today)
Thunder raised his head. A strong, fresh scent filled his nose. Rabbit, he thought. He searched for prints in the snow.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
Aspen was still following the scent trail, still gingerly placing her paws.
(EDIT: I just realized I'm the only one with a shiny star who has posted in this thread. I feel lonely now that I know I'm the only one ._. ' )
Aspen was still following the scent trail, still gingerly placing her paws.
(EDIT: I just realized I'm the only one with a shiny star who has posted in this thread. I feel lonely now that I know I'm the only one ._. ' )

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(I'm trying to get to the shiny star!)

Thunder followed closely behind, still smelling and searching for the rabbit. A movement in the snow caught his eye. He stopped and smelled in that direction. Thunder slowly made his way to the bush. The snow crunched underneath his paws and it collected on his black fur. He stopped before he got too close.

(I'm trying to get to the shiny star!)

Thunder followed closely behind, still smelling and searching for the rabbit. A movement in the snow caught his eye. He stopped and smelled in that direction. Thunder slowly made his way to the bush. The snow crunched underneath his paws and it collected on his black fur. He stopped before he got too close.

vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
( same. ) Boulder watched Thunder carefully, trembling with excitement.
( same. ) Boulder watched Thunder carefully, trembling with excitement.
vbbxBX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25