Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [[ GAME OF THRONES ]] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Love me some GoT :D
Free bumps!
Love me some GoT :D
Free bumps!
V8S9CWzHLO7t.png
Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
In life, they were the bearer of great deeds.
Now, in passing, they shall taste only paradise.
The light does not abandon its champions.
Absolutely going to get some of these when I can
Free bumpy!
Absolutely going to get some of these when I can
Free bumpy!
@Shalour
Thank you!! :D

@Sanna92
Awesome! So glad you like them, and just so you know, I'm happy to do payment plans, too! :)
@Shalour
Thank you!! :D

@Sanna92
Awesome! So glad you like them, and just so you know, I'm happy to do payment plans, too! :)
Awesome lineage idea! Love GoT!

I can't afford any of your lovelies right now, but when I can, you can be sure I'll be back to collect a Targaryen baby from you. ;)
Awesome lineage idea! Love GoT!

I can't afford any of your lovelies right now, but when I can, you can be sure I'll be back to collect a Targaryen baby from you. ;)
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315
Aw, thank you! :D

I'm more than happy to do a payment plan if you would like, but otherwise, definitely hope to hear from you in the future! :)
@dragonwriter315
Aw, thank you! :D

I'm more than happy to do a payment plan if you would like, but otherwise, definitely hope to hear from you in the future! :)
@krissalus aaahh, a hatchery with my name written all over it! but i've a question! for your house Tyrell female you're looking for, is it same colours n gene? bc I've a friend that's nesting an iri/shim/underbelly pair that i thing would make super perfect Tyrell ladies [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/8cb398ce7ca2d6114689b0935063268f/tumblr_n489m5GBwj1t2mvivo1_400.png[/img] they're nestin in about a week if you're interested :3
@krissalus

aaahh, a hatchery with my name written all over it! but i've a question! for your house Tyrell female you're looking for, is it same colours n gene? bc I've a friend that's nesting an iri/shim/underbelly pair that i thing would make super perfect Tyrell ladies

tumblr_n489m5GBwj1t2mvivo1_400.png

they're nestin in about a week if you're interested :3
@SaintSeb
I actually am looking for very specific colors so as to match the colors of the houses first and foremost, so I'm afraid those Coatls would be too far off. They are quite lovely, but I'll have to pass on them. If you'd like to take a look at my buying thread for this, though, you can find it here. Do let me know if you have anything / know of anything that matches those colors! I'm also a bit more willing to breed change now so I'll look at pretty much anything so long as the colors match :)
@SaintSeb
I actually am looking for very specific colors so as to match the colors of the houses first and foremost, so I'm afraid those Coatls would be too far off. They are quite lovely, but I'll have to pass on them. If you'd like to take a look at my buying thread for this, though, you can find it here. Do let me know if you have anything / know of anything that matches those colors! I'm also a bit more willing to breed change now so I'll look at pretty much anything so long as the colors match :)
@krissalus

not a problem! i'll def keep an eye out for you! i thiiiink i might know where i can find a house Bolton hatchling in the making actually so! ta for now, i'll certainly be back when i can afford some Greyjoys n Nights' Watchmen (:
@krissalus

not a problem! i'll def keep an eye out for you! i thiiiink i might know where i can find a house Bolton hatchling in the making actually so! ta for now, i'll certainly be back when i can afford some Greyjoys n Nights' Watchmen (:
@krissalus

Could I nab the obsidian/obsidian/charcoal Nightwatch?
@krissalus

Could I nab the obsidian/obsidian/charcoal Nightwatch?
@SaintSeb
That would be great! Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you again! :)

@Sanna92
Absolutely! Am I holding him for you until you have the full 40K, or did you want to work out a payment plan? Either way, I'll go take him off the AH for you :)
@SaintSeb
That would be great! Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you again! :)

@Sanna92
Absolutely! Am I holding him for you until you have the full 40K, or did you want to work out a payment plan? Either way, I'll go take him off the AH for you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26