Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [[ GAME OF THRONES ]] CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@krissalus Is there anyway you can put me on a ping list so I know when the Tyrell house is ready to breed? (Once you've found a mate for that one, of course.)
@krissalus Is there anyway you can put me on a ping list so I know when the Tyrell house is ready to breed? (Once you've found a mate for that one, of course.)
alisig_by_tonylefruitbat-d7vqz60.gif
@krissalus
Can you add me to the ping list please? I should have enough by the next breeding cycle to afford a Targaryen, but if not hopefully I can work out a payment plan with you. :)
@krissalus
Can you add me to the ping list please? I should have enough by the next breeding cycle to afford a Targaryen, but if not hopefully I can work out a payment plan with you. :)
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@techmess
Added! :)

@klutzyalicat
I added you to the ping list and put a note next to your name just so I know which house you're interested in. If I don't have a mate for the Tyrell boy by that point, I won't notify you, but I will leave you on the list until one turns up or you ask to be taken off :) I'll also include a list of dates for each pair so that everyone can see what day each house is scheduled to breed. :)

@dragonwriter315
Sure thing! Definitely willing to do a payment plan so no problem there :) Thank you!
@techmess
Added! :)

@klutzyalicat
I added you to the ping list and put a note next to your name just so I know which house you're interested in. If I don't have a mate for the Tyrell boy by that point, I won't notify you, but I will leave you on the list until one turns up or you ask to be taken off :) I'll also include a list of dates for each pair so that everyone can see what day each house is scheduled to breed. :)

@dragonwriter315
Sure thing! Definitely willing to do a payment plan so no problem there :) Thank you!
@krissalus

hi, when does house stark nest?
@krissalus

hi, when does house stark nest?
@Rory
Stark will be RTB in 13 days so he and Winterfell will go on their nest on May 18 :)
@Rory
Stark will be RTB in 13 days so he and Winterfell will go on their nest on May 18 :)
@krissalus

Great! Thank you!
@krissalus

Great! Thank you!
@Rory @Dannipet @techmess @dragonwriter315 @Ralia @vaerepire

The next breeding cycle begins tomorrow! The breeding schedule for each house is listed below, but you can also find it in the third post on the first page of this thread. Dates may change if I run out of room to store hatchlings.

House Stark is going out of order due to the male founder's cool down time, but they will definitely go this round!

House Tully and the Dothraki join next round.

Breeding Schedule

House // Start Date - Hatch Date
  1. Targaryen // May 11 - May 16
  2. Baratheon // May 12 - May 17
  3. Lannister // May 13 - May 18
  4. Martell // May 14 - May 19
  5. Arryn // May 15 - May 20
  6. Greyjoy // May 16 - May 21
  7. Night's Watch // May 17 - May 22
  8. Stark // May 18 - May 23
  9. White Walkers // May 19 - 24
@Rory @Dannipet @techmess @dragonwriter315 @Ralia @vaerepire

The next breeding cycle begins tomorrow! The breeding schedule for each house is listed below, but you can also find it in the third post on the first page of this thread. Dates may change if I run out of room to store hatchlings.

House Stark is going out of order due to the male founder's cool down time, but they will definitely go this round!

House Tully and the Dothraki join next round.

Breeding Schedule

House // Start Date - Hatch Date
  1. Targaryen // May 11 - May 16
  2. Baratheon // May 12 - May 17
  3. Lannister // May 13 - May 18
  4. Martell // May 14 - May 19
  5. Arryn // May 15 - May 20
  6. Greyjoy // May 16 - May 21
  7. Night's Watch // May 17 - May 22
  8. Stark // May 18 - May 23
  9. White Walkers // May 19 - 24
@krissalus
YAY! Thanks for the ping. *________* Can't wait to see the Night's Watch hatchling. Definitely interested in getting one if it's an exact copy of the dad! xD
@krissalus
YAY! Thanks for the ping. *________* Can't wait to see the Night's Watch hatchling. Definitely interested in getting one if it's an exact copy of the dad! xD
@techmess
:) Hopefully they'll produce what you're looking for!
@techmess
:) Hopefully they'll produce what you're looking for!
@krissalus
If not this round, I'm okay to wait for whenever you get a hatchling like that one. ^_^
@krissalus
If not this round, I'm okay to wait for whenever you get a hatchling like that one. ^_^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26