Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite medical drama TV shows?
1 2
*slides in*

Does The Good Doctor count..?
*slides in*

Does The Good Doctor count..?
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I love grey’s anatomy. I’m actually watching a new episode right now! I’d like to watch some other medical dramas since it’s the only one I’ve actually watched all of, but I’m not sure which other ones are on streaming services?
I love grey’s anatomy. I’m actually watching a new episode right now! I’d like to watch some other medical dramas since it’s the only one I’ve actually watched all of, but I’m not sure which other ones are on streaming services?
I have 2: ER and Scrubs.

In my opinion ER is great because it shows an actual depiction of how chaotic and dificult is to be in the trauma section of a hospital with actual cases that do tend to happen. Also the interaction between characters is somewhat similar to a RL one.

Scrubs is good because it shows how difficult is for a resident to try to fit in a hospital and shows the actual thought process on diagnosing and facing the problems.

I have 2: ER and Scrubs.

In my opinion ER is great because it shows an actual depiction of how chaotic and dificult is to be in the trauma section of a hospital with actual cases that do tend to happen. Also the interaction between characters is somewhat similar to a RL one.

Scrubs is good because it shows how difficult is for a resident to try to fit in a hospital and shows the actual thought process on diagnosing and facing the problems.

House
House
jfLmvwf.jpg
red band society is my bop
red band society is my bop
132-galaxy-orb.png “ we should take a moment
and hold it
and know that life
has a hopeful undertone. ”

- migraine
twenty øne piløts
|