Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Bloodmaw that looks awesome! @Cazrel was the one interested in the Welsh flag right?
@Bloodmaw that looks awesome! @Cazrel was the one interested in the Welsh flag right?
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
@Quillia

Yep :)
@Quillia

Yep :)
I hope they like it then! @Bloodmaw c: I think it looks great!
I hope they like it then! @Bloodmaw c: I think it looks great!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][size=7]Earth Nester[/size] [item=earth runestone][/center] Thank you @Alize for your offer of an Earth nest! With your help, the Project now has a nest in every flight! I'd also like to thank and welcome @Bodmhall, who has offered to share their Lightning nest!
Earth Nester

Earth Runestone

Thank you @Alize for your offer of an Earth nest! With your help, the Project now has a nest in every flight!

I'd also like to thank and welcome @Bodmhall, who has offered to share their Lightning nest!
I've been told to use the pinglist in the first post and the America list, so here we go. @Quillis @EgoLobster @DoppelBia @WishUponADragon @Cubbuggs @ObsidianMage @Rhodochrom @VermintVampyre

The nest for the female USA has been set! 4 eggs means 4 chances of attaining the right girl! If not, we will have to wait for the female to have her cooldown again before I can set another nest. Let's wish them luck!
I've been told to use the pinglist in the first post and the America list, so here we go. @Quillis @EgoLobster @DoppelBia @WishUponADragon @Cubbuggs @ObsidianMage @Rhodochrom @VermintVampyre

The nest for the female USA has been set! 4 eggs means 4 chances of attaining the right girl! If not, we will have to wait for the female to have her cooldown again before I can set another nest. Let's wish them luck!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif
@Corvus20 GOOD LUCK USA~ I'm very hopeful! : D
@Corvus20 GOOD LUCK USA~ I'm very hopeful! : D
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2531098][img]https://i.imgur.com/5Qgm6zH.png[/img][/url]
5Qgm6zH.png
************************** image.png image.png
@EgoLobster @Quillis @DoppelBia

Do any of you guys have/know someone who can brew me stuff for Pinstripe/Trail genes? I have mats for most of one Pin for the USA boy or one of the Guatemala's. Just need the Reductions, Sulfur and the actual gene brewed.

Plus I would like to know if you/they are okay with being put in the Thanks section and occasionally have your/their cauldron commissioned for the Project's use?

Thank you! :)
@EgoLobster @Quillis @DoppelBia

Do any of you guys have/know someone who can brew me stuff for Pinstripe/Trail genes? I have mats for most of one Pin for the USA boy or one of the Guatemala's. Just need the Reductions, Sulfur and the actual gene brewed.

Plus I would like to know if you/they are okay with being put in the Thanks section and occasionally have your/their cauldron commissioned for the Project's use?

Thank you! :)
@Bloodmaw I"m about halfway to level 19 and have half a dozen dragons I want to brew capsule for, so I hope to hit 20 soon, but in the mean time I can get the sulfur working on!

I'd be glad to donate my cauldron once I hit the right level, and also would love to be in the Thanks section XD
@Bloodmaw I"m about halfway to level 19 and have half a dozen dragons I want to brew capsule for, so I hope to hit 20 soon, but in the mean time I can get the sulfur working on!

I'd be glad to donate my cauldron once I hit the right level, and also would love to be in the Thanks section XD
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
Thank you @Quillis! When you have some free time, would you mind brewing two Fine Reductions? My cauldron isn't yet high enough to brew them. :)
I have all the mats and treasure, let me know when to send you a CR :)

Also I added you to the Thanks section in the People post :)
Thank you @Quillis! When you have some free time, would you mind brewing two Fine Reductions? My cauldron isn't yet high enough to brew them. :)
I have all the mats and treasure, let me know when to send you a CR :)

Also I added you to the Thanks section in the People post :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22