Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Bloodmaw so exciting! Post the poll already XD We can't waaaaait!
@Bloodmaw so exciting! Post the poll already XD We can't waaaaait!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
OOf
Congrats pal! Super happy!
OOf
Congrats pal! Super happy!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Quillis @H0tFri3s

Sorry for the delay in the poll! My device suddenly decided it didn't want to work anymore for the night so I had to leave it until this morning. Anyways, it's in the News section :)
@Quillis @H0tFri3s

Sorry for the delay in the poll! My device suddenly decided it didn't want to work anymore for the night so I had to leave it until this morning. Anyways, it's in the News section :)
@Bloodmaw no worries! Can more than one submission be entered or are you only allowed one?
@Bloodmaw no worries! Can more than one submission be entered or are you only allowed one?
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis

Not sure :) Go and try it for science! and we'll see how it goes.
@Quillis

Not sure :) Go and try it for science! and we'll see how it goes.
@Bloodmaw OK well my suggestions are in then!
@Bloodmaw OK well my suggestions are in then!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/95ee/f/2018/203/a/5/a5d6fbe517444f788fc9dc9c8d82e139-dchznyn.png[/img]
a5d6fbe517444f788fc9dc9c8d82e139-dchznyn.png
@Bloodmaw Hey! Sorry for informing you so late, but I've moved (temporarily) to Shadow, so I won't be able to nest Lightning nests. I'm not sure if you already have a Shadow nester, but I'll still happily offer mine! Edit: I forgot I had sniped and gened this gal to be a possible stud! She's off on the primary, just one if I remember correctly. If you want her, you can take her! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44463085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444631/44463085_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Bloodmaw
Hey! Sorry for informing you so late, but I've moved (temporarily) to Shadow, so I won't be able to nest Lightning nests. I'm not sure if you already have a Shadow nester, but I'll still happily offer mine!

Edit: I forgot I had sniped and gened this gal to be a possible stud! She's off on the primary, just one if I remember correctly. If you want her, you can take her!
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning

OMG SHE'S PERFECT!!! One colour off the scry primary isn't bad, she'll go straight to a breeder! Thank you so much!!!!

Also, from memory, there were more lightning nests than shadow, so that's all good :)
@ScarredLightning

OMG SHE'S PERFECT!!! One colour off the scry primary isn't bad, she'll go straight to a breeder! Thank you so much!!!!

Also, from memory, there were more lightning nests than shadow, so that's all good :)
@Bloodmaw
Glad you like her! Feel free to send a PM or Crossroads when you need her!

Would you mind if I became a monthly member as well? I want to try and help the WotW any way I can.
@Bloodmaw
Glad you like her! Feel free to send a PM or Crossroads when you need her!

Would you mind if I became a monthly member as well? I want to try and help the WotW any way I can.
x0dMTPw.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22