Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★The Arcanum Strand★
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@kanamine

I hatched Merlin & Kasia's nest today, and got a male SD from their clutch. I don't think you said you had a preference for gender, so just let me know if would rather wait for next round for a female. ^_^ If not, I will send him right over.
@kanamine

I hatched Merlin & Kasia's nest today, and got a male SD from their clutch. I don't think you said you had a preference for gender, so just let me know if would rather wait for next round for a female. ^_^ If not, I will send him right over.
@Areeyana I'll take the boy, thank you!!
@Areeyana I'll take the boy, thank you!!
@kanamine - crossroads sent!!

Now, to figure out what to do with these imps. I'm highly tempted to keep the male for myself and get a scroll him to be a forever baby.
@kanamine - crossroads sent!!

Now, to figure out what to do with these imps. I'm highly tempted to keep the male for myself and get a scroll him to be a forever baby.
@Areeyana Thanks! Hee, sounds like an adorable plan
@Areeyana Thanks! Hee, sounds like an adorable plan
@nethralia

Remember when I said I was going to end up with a nest of imps? Yeah. I got one SD out of Merlin and Kas (he went to the first pick), the other two are imperials.

Not sure if you'd like one of them, I know you said you wanted a SD, so let me know if you do (I have one male and one female imp available). If you don't, and would like to wait for next round for a SD, that's fine too. Just let me know which you'd prefer!
@nethralia

Remember when I said I was going to end up with a nest of imps? Yeah. I got one SD out of Merlin and Kas (he went to the first pick), the other two are imperials.

Not sure if you'd like one of them, I know you said you wanted a SD, so let me know if you do (I have one male and one female imp available). If you don't, and would like to wait for next round for a SD, that's fine too. Just let me know which you'd prefer!
@Areeyana

May I be put on the ping list for Xanatos & Fox? :D I'd be terribly interested in a female hatchling from them! ♥
@Areeyana

May I be put on the ping list for Xanatos & Fox? :D I'd be terribly interested in a female hatchling from them! ♥
@Areeyana
Lol what are the odds! The imps are lovely but I'll wait for the next clutch, thank you ^^
@Areeyana
Lol what are the odds! The imps are lovely but I'll wait for the next clutch, thank you ^^
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@Avi - absolutely!!

@Nethralia - I know, right? I jinxed myself. Gotta love RNG.
@Avi - absolutely!!

@Nethralia - I know, right? I jinxed myself. Gotta love RNG.
@Areeyana
Thank you so much! He's perfect. :)
@Areeyana
Thank you so much! He's perfect. :)
5gCMn1D.png
@areeyana - Hello again! I deeply apologize for this, but I need to back out of the PIF reservation and get a refund of the 200k I sent in a day or so ago :( I'm really really sorry for the trouble.

At least this means that someone else can get first pick from Xanatos and Fox now!
@areeyana - Hello again! I deeply apologize for this, but I need to back out of the PIF reservation and get a refund of the 200k I sent in a day or so ago :( I'm really really sorry for the trouble.

At least this means that someone else can get first pick from Xanatos and Fox now!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19