Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★The Arcanum Strand★
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Lymmea, @Squishypenguin - Put Lisa and Frank into a lightning nest this morning, they gave me a set of triplets. All male, all SDs, all caribbean/magenta/lemon. I am beyond frustrated.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I have other pairs capable of producing caribbean/magenta/lemon SDs, but this is the only one I have that can produce imperials.
@Lymmea, @Squishypenguin - Put Lisa and Frank into a lightning nest this morning, they gave me a set of triplets. All male, all SDs, all caribbean/magenta/lemon. I am beyond frustrated.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I have other pairs capable of producing caribbean/magenta/lemon SDs, but this is the only one I have that can produce imperials.
@Areeyana
//wild screeching// man, that's super lame ;o; I've been looking forward to one for foreverrr //weeps//

I'll have to wait, again, I guess! Seeing as I already have the male there's no point in getting another right now ;u; If you want to, put me down to receive a female from on of your other pairs. But as a heads up I'm quite sure my dragon is related to one of yours.
My dragon is related to:
Arcady
Neo
... well apparently my dragon is also related to Lisa //extreme sigh//
Cami
- I mostly checked the SDs/Imps. I was sure I checked this out before hand, but apparently not well enough. lllllet me know what you can do, if not I might have to settle for a different primary and settle for a broader range.

My dragons ID: 2522691
@Areeyana
//wild screeching// man, that's super lame ;o; I've been looking forward to one for foreverrr //weeps//

I'll have to wait, again, I guess! Seeing as I already have the male there's no point in getting another right now ;u; If you want to, put me down to receive a female from on of your other pairs. But as a heads up I'm quite sure my dragon is related to one of yours.
My dragon is related to:
Arcady
Neo
... well apparently my dragon is also related to Lisa //extreme sigh//
Cami
- I mostly checked the SDs/Imps. I was sure I checked this out before hand, but apparently not well enough. lllllet me know what you can do, if not I might have to settle for a different primary and settle for a broader range.

My dragons ID: 2522691
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Nika - @Chaosmagic - @Lemontart - @Crysiana - @Warwick

I have two caribbean/magenta/lemon SD boys available if you're still interested. ^_^
@Nika - @Chaosmagic - @Lemontart - @Crysiana - @Warwick

I have two caribbean/magenta/lemon SD boys available if you're still interested. ^_^
@Squishpenguin - I WILL get you a lady friend for your boy, if it's the last thing I do!!!

I'm gonna play around with my pairs a bit, see what I can do. Do you still want caribbean primary if possible?

Edit -

Okay, went through all my dragons and I have three possible pairs that aren't related to each other, or your boy.

Odessa and Quinn - azure/magenta/banana 100% guaranteed

Odessa and Frank - azure-caribbean/magenta/banana-lemon

Odessa and Xi - azure-aqua/magenta/banana-fire

I can put Odessa and Xi into a nest tomorrow, Quinn is up in 17 days, and Frank has full cooldown. It's entirely up to you. ^^
@Squishpenguin - I WILL get you a lady friend for your boy, if it's the last thing I do!!!

I'm gonna play around with my pairs a bit, see what I can do. Do you still want caribbean primary if possible?

Edit -

Okay, went through all my dragons and I have three possible pairs that aren't related to each other, or your boy.

Odessa and Quinn - azure/magenta/banana 100% guaranteed

Odessa and Frank - azure-caribbean/magenta/banana-lemon

Odessa and Xi - azure-aqua/magenta/banana-fire

I can put Odessa and Xi into a nest tomorrow, Quinn is up in 17 days, and Frank has full cooldown. It's entirely up to you. ^^
I can keep holding out for an imperial boy ;w; THEY'LL HAVE TO HATCH ONE SOMETIME...
I can keep holding out for an imperial boy ;w; THEY'LL HAVE TO HATCH ONE SOMETIME...
@Areeyana - YES PLEASE!! That's 250k right? c:
@Areeyana - YES PLEASE!! That's 250k right? c:
@lymmea - okay!!!

@Warwick - That's right!!! ^_^
@lymmea - okay!!!

@Warwick - That's right!!! ^_^
@Areeyana - I'll quickly sell some gems and will send a CR. Can you please keep me on the ping list? I still need a girl. c:
@Areeyana - I'll quickly sell some gems and will send a CR. Can you please keep me on the ping list? I still need a girl. c:
@warwick - Absolutely!
@warwick - Absolutely!
@Areeyana
Oooh, I'm tempted to replace the male in my blue/pink/yellow skydancer pair... How much is he? Sorry if it's listed somewhere.
@Areeyana
Oooh, I'm tempted to replace the male in my blue/pink/yellow skydancer pair... How much is he? Sorry if it's listed somewhere.
5gCMn1D.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19