Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★The Arcanum Strand★
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@kitkathall

Just put Lisa & Frank into a nest. The little jerks only gave me one egg. Hatchling is a SD male, caribbean/magenta/lemon. You have dibs unless you'd like to wait until next month for something different.

Just let me know. ^_^
@kitkathall

Just put Lisa & Frank into a nest. The little jerks only gave me one egg. Hatchling is a SD male, caribbean/magenta/lemon. You have dibs unless you'd like to wait until next month for something different.

Just let me know. ^_^
@Areeyana I will take him! Those are the colours I was hoping for :)
@Areeyana I will take him! Those are the colours I was hoping for :)
4a24c6c3-94ff-4697-a20c-1af3008822cf_zps6038a949.jpg 2a149bd5-b069-4860-bb32-a73541e7bb56_zps96bbf36f.png
@Lymmea, @Wolfclaw, @SquishyPenguin

Just wanted to let you know that I put Lisa and Frank in a nest today and they only gave me one egg.

Your reserves will be kept for next round. ^_^

So sorry for the wait. I hate the RNG Gods right now something fierce.
@Lymmea, @Wolfclaw, @SquishyPenguin

Just wanted to let you know that I put Lisa and Frank in a nest today and they only gave me one egg.

Your reserves will be kept for next round. ^_^

So sorry for the wait. I hate the RNG Gods right now something fierce.
@Areeyana
Thanks for letting me know c: it's no problem~
@Areeyana
Thanks for letting me know c: it's no problem~
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Areeyana

That's cool! c: I can be patient!
@Areeyana

That's cool! c: I can be patient!
@Areeyana Hi there! So this isn't in regards to the pairs that you have on the first page, but I found my way to the sales section of your lair and I would love to give one of your hatchlings a new home. Specifically this lovely: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2677927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26780/2677927_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm a bit short on cash at the moment, and I was wondering if you would consider holding her for me? Thanks so much!
@Areeyana

Hi there! So this isn't in regards to the pairs that you have on the first page, but I found my way to the sales section of your lair and I would love to give one of your hatchlings a new home. Specifically this lovely:

2677927_350.png

I'm a bit short on cash at the moment, and I was wondering if you would consider holding her for me?

Thanks so much!
Lo6TvG9.png
@haleyliz

Absolutely. I'll remove it from the AH for you. ^_^
@haleyliz

Absolutely. I'll remove it from the AH for you. ^_^
Could you put me on the ping list for Lisa & Frank? Thanks!
Could you put me on the ping list for Lisa & Frank? Thanks!
@crysiana

Absolutely!
@crysiana

Absolutely!
@areeyana hi can i be added to the ping list for xanatos and fox? i have a project that i'm working on and i really need a seafoam/rose/banana dragon. the gender isn't important just the colors c:
@areeyana hi can i be added to the ping list for xanatos and fox? i have a project that i'm working on and i really need a seafoam/rose/banana dragon. the gender isn't important just the colors c:
milkie * he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19