Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?
1 2 3
punchy hands down

i'm so sad that he moved when i couldn't play anymore
punchy hands down

i'm so sad that he moved when i couldn't play anymore
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
My current favorite is a male woodpecker who just moved into my town today named Sparro, he’s absolutely adorable and I love birds. First bird-based villager I’ve ever seen in any Animal Crossing game so far surprisingly enough... I’ve heard of penguins and other birds in the games, but have never had one until now. I’m playing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo( I’m not going to use any Amiibos in the game, the stupid game cost me 25 dollars on its own to begin with) because I prefer to have the option of NEVER building the Reset Center in it. It DOES make me mad that in many articles that Nintendo outright said “ No reminders or Resetti happening after resetting the game!” however, because I DO count him coming and saying stuff about you “using your mayoral power to bring the Reset Center back” AND lecturing you about making sure your game system battery is charged(if that’s how the “reset” happened...) and then after he leaves, STUPID ISABELLE telling you to remember to save as being given a small penalty happening...

DO NOT PING OR QUOTE ME TELLING ME TO “GET OVER IT!” AS FAR AS THE RESET THING GOES!!!! IT IS MY OPINION AND ANYONE WHO DOES WILL BE BLOCKED! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!
My current favorite is a male woodpecker who just moved into my town today named Sparro, he’s absolutely adorable and I love birds. First bird-based villager I’ve ever seen in any Animal Crossing game so far surprisingly enough... I’ve heard of penguins and other birds in the games, but have never had one until now. I’m playing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo( I’m not going to use any Amiibos in the game, the stupid game cost me 25 dollars on its own to begin with) because I prefer to have the option of NEVER building the Reset Center in it. It DOES make me mad that in many articles that Nintendo outright said “ No reminders or Resetti happening after resetting the game!” however, because I DO count him coming and saying stuff about you “using your mayoral power to bring the Reset Center back” AND lecturing you about making sure your game system battery is charged(if that’s how the “reset” happened...) and then after he leaves, STUPID ISABELLE telling you to remember to save as being given a small penalty happening...

DO NOT PING OR QUOTE ME TELLING ME TO “GET OVER IT!” AS FAR AS THE RESET THING GOES!!!! IT IS MY OPINION AND ANYONE WHO DOES WILL BE BLOCKED! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
For the longest time, I considered Fang my in-game boyfriend. Idk what was wrong with me, but I really wanted to date a werewolf.

AND THEN I SHUT NEW LEAF OFF AND NEVER TURNED IT ON AGAIN

My new favorite is Julian. I just love how sparkly and gay he is. He never appeared in my village, but there’s an even more interesting story to why I like him so much. So back in, like, eighth grade, my friends were assigned to read Wonder. If you’ve ever read it, you’ll know there’s this bully named Julian. And my friends were into this dating sim called Mystic Messenger and the “Does Jumin Han is Gay” meme. That spawned “Does Julian Han is Gay”.

A few months later, I found Julian while looking through Animal Crossing fanart. I texted my crew the pic, and they all went ballistic over the fact that Julian was a magical unicorn. And it stuck.

From then on, Julian the Sparkly Gay Unicorn has been my favorite villager.
For the longest time, I considered Fang my in-game boyfriend. Idk what was wrong with me, but I really wanted to date a werewolf.

AND THEN I SHUT NEW LEAF OFF AND NEVER TURNED IT ON AGAIN

My new favorite is Julian. I just love how sparkly and gay he is. He never appeared in my village, but there’s an even more interesting story to why I like him so much. So back in, like, eighth grade, my friends were assigned to read Wonder. If you’ve ever read it, you’ll know there’s this bully named Julian. And my friends were into this dating sim called Mystic Messenger and the “Does Jumin Han is Gay” meme. That spawned “Does Julian Han is Gay”.

A few months later, I found Julian while looking through Animal Crossing fanart. I texted my crew the pic, and they all went ballistic over the fact that Julian was a magical unicorn. And it stuck.

From then on, Julian the Sparkly Gay Unicorn has been my favorite villager.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Gwen has been in my town from the very beginning and she is my best friend now. Although probably mostly because she's been around so long.
Punchy is a very good boy and he is never allowed to leave my town.
I also like Deirdre a lot. I love her big eyebrows. This weirdo keeps gnomes in her home.
Gwen has been in my town from the very beginning and she is my best friend now. Although probably mostly because she's been around so long.
Punchy is a very good boy and he is never allowed to leave my town.
I also like Deirdre a lot. I love her big eyebrows. This weirdo keeps gnomes in her home.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
Flora. I love her so much. I was absolutely devastated when something possessed me to restart my game over and I haven't seen her since. T_T

Flora. I love her so much. I was absolutely devastated when something possessed me to restart my game over and I haven't seen her since. T_T

tDAcVLz.png
Isabelle, because she's a sweet innocent character ;w;
Isabelle, because she's a sweet innocent character ;w;
Dragon's Cave Eggs and dragons~
5n1VH.gifEKAlE.gif CJvZr.gifoxc5r.giffZCxQ.gifyPX1S.gif
Ed the horse with the fringe bangs, Julian the unicorn, Savannah the zebra, Roscoe the black horse, Apollo the eagle, Cherry the dog, and Goldie the dog. Mostly horses. x)
Ed the horse with the fringe bangs, Julian the unicorn, Savannah the zebra, Roscoe the black horse, Apollo the eagle, Cherry the dog, and Goldie the dog. Mostly horses. x)
L1PVzvc.png
All I need is good boy shep and good boy bones and good boy lucky. All the good doggos
All I need is good boy shep and good boy bones and good boy lucky. All the good doggos
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
i love a lot of villagers so it's super hard for me to narrow them down x__x my favorites though are probably punchy, lolly, colton, julian, roscoe, chief and whitney!
i love a lot of villagers so it's super hard for me to narrow them down x__x my favorites though are probably punchy, lolly, colton, julian, roscoe, chief and whitney!
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 3