Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Foul's Art Shop~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Lavaaquamarine

I apologize for the wait between the slot opening and the ping!

If you would still like that Slot please fill out the form with the desired character/dragon.
If you do not want it anymore then please also state so, and I will remove you from the wait-list.

Thank you for your patience ^^
@Lavaaquamarine

I apologize for the wait between the slot opening and the ping!

If you would still like that Slot please fill out the form with the desired character/dragon.
If you do not want it anymore then please also state so, and I will remove you from the wait-list.

Thank you for your patience ^^
UZVTEBc.png
UPDATE

I thought this important enough to make a little post about it.
I have changed the way I accept payment!

From today onward I request half the base price of a commission as soon as you have submitted/posted the filled out form.
I will offer refunds for those that choose to cancel for whatever reason, however if I have started the artwork when you cancel, I will only offer a partial refund based on how far into the piece I got (rough sketch phase not included).
UPDATE

I thought this important enough to make a little post about it.
I have changed the way I accept payment!

From today onward I request half the base price of a commission as soon as you have submitted/posted the filled out form.
I will offer refunds for those that choose to cancel for whatever reason, however if I have started the artwork when you cancel, I will only offer a partial refund based on how far into the piece I got (rough sketch phase not included).
UZVTEBc.png
Another Update!

More minor this time. I made some changes to the Form and added some things in Info and Rules. The changes are as listed:

Form changes:
Where it once said {optional}Do you want to see the rough sketch before the final drawing?
Now is written as:
{optional}Do you want Stage updates? (refer to info and rules for more details):

Info and Rules additions:
Added - First and foremost! I personally can take a very long time to get artwork done, mostly due to this being a hobby and not a future job option. If you are not willing to wait then please re-consider commissioning me. However saying that, I will always finish a commission!
Added - I will always message you with the rough sketch stage unless you state you do not want to see it in the form!
Added - Stage Details! To go with the new form change I added a list of the stages I go through when drawing, since art stages will likely be different for a few people. Not written here but can be found at the bottom of the Info and Rules section, along with this notice:
If there are stages you do not want to see, please mention it in the form!

And more of a 'personal' update, to those in the pinglist. I hope to have the waitlist and slots open again a little while after I finish the two already in the slots! I got a bit sick and have been quite busy with renovations lately, so I've decided to keep my shop on the pinglist for a while longer. Thank you everyone for your patience so far!
Another Update!

More minor this time. I made some changes to the Form and added some things in Info and Rules. The changes are as listed:

Form changes:
Where it once said {optional}Do you want to see the rough sketch before the final drawing?
Now is written as:
{optional}Do you want Stage updates? (refer to info and rules for more details):

Info and Rules additions:
Added - First and foremost! I personally can take a very long time to get artwork done, mostly due to this being a hobby and not a future job option. If you are not willing to wait then please re-consider commissioning me. However saying that, I will always finish a commission!
Added - I will always message you with the rough sketch stage unless you state you do not want to see it in the form!
Added - Stage Details! To go with the new form change I added a list of the stages I go through when drawing, since art stages will likely be different for a few people. Not written here but can be found at the bottom of the Info and Rules section, along with this notice:
If there are stages you do not want to see, please mention it in the form!

And more of a 'personal' update, to those in the pinglist. I hope to have the waitlist and slots open again a little while after I finish the two already in the slots! I got a bit sick and have been quite busy with renovations lately, so I've decided to keep my shop on the pinglist for a while longer. Thank you everyone for your patience so far!
UZVTEBc.png
@jurobii Here is your piece, thank you for being as patient as you were, I hope you like it. I did a bit of experimenting, since im still also getting used to drawing normal animals and not just dragons (I've also never drawn flowers before so that was interesting xD) The 'testing' is especially obvious with the lines, but if you prefer Black Lines just say so and I can change it back. As usual, the art isn't set in stone, I can still make adjustments if you aren't happy with it ^^ [url=https://www.deviantart.com/foullily/art/Kira-765267209?ga_submit_new=10%3A1537746493]Deviantart Page Link[/url] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/7124/i/2018/266/9/5/kira_by_foullily-dcnmbyh.png[/img]
@jurobii

Here is your piece, thank you for being as patient as you were, I hope you like it.
I did a bit of experimenting, since im still also getting used to drawing normal animals and not just dragons (I've also never drawn flowers before so that was interesting xD)
The 'testing' is especially obvious with the lines, but if you prefer Black Lines just say so and I can change it back.

As usual, the art isn't set in stone, I can still make adjustments if you aren't happy with it ^^
Deviantart Page Link
kira_by_foullily-dcnmbyh.png
UZVTEBc.png
@foullily
ahhhhh she's so pretty, tysm!! <3 and i love what you did with the coloured lines, don't worry about it :D
@foullily
ahhhhh she's so pretty, tysm!! <3 and i love what you did with the coloured lines, don't worry about it :D
IMG_3120.png
Last news (maybe) for a while!

Im going to be keeping the shop on Pinglist for the entire October (unless something changes) as Im going to be partaking in Inktober and just want to focus on that for now x3

But that means, there should finally be an open date :D
Somewhere early November I should be reopening the shop, even if the three slots aren't completely empty!

If anyone comes across this shop at any point, I will of course still be taking people on the Pinglist even if I don't update this page for the whole month!
Last news (maybe) for a while!

Im going to be keeping the shop on Pinglist for the entire October (unless something changes) as Im going to be partaking in Inktober and just want to focus on that for now x3

But that means, there should finally be an open date :D
Somewhere early November I should be reopening the shop, even if the three slots aren't completely empty!

If anyone comes across this shop at any point, I will of course still be taking people on the Pinglist even if I don't update this page for the whole month!
UZVTEBc.png
I've come back after a LONG hiatus, and decided to do some drawing again, so im going to start pinging people on my lists, but feel free to request a piece if you want.

Wait list:
@Lavaaquamarine If you would like a drawing, you take priority to get a slot. If they fill up before you reply, you will take the next available. If you do not wish to be on the wait list anymore, please let me know

Ping list - Slots and Wait list are available at the time of this ping:
@Crescentstar711 @bonibaru @NorthPaw @Foxe
You received a personal ping because you are on the ping list for when the wait list or shop/slot opens up, if you would like to be removed from the ping list please let me know
I've come back after a LONG hiatus, and decided to do some drawing again, so im going to start pinging people on my lists, but feel free to request a piece if you want.

Wait list:
@Lavaaquamarine If you would like a drawing, you take priority to get a slot. If they fill up before you reply, you will take the next available. If you do not wish to be on the wait list anymore, please let me know

Ping list - Slots and Wait list are available at the time of this ping:
@Crescentstar711 @bonibaru @NorthPaw @Foxe
You received a personal ping because you are on the ping list for when the wait list or shop/slot opens up, if you would like to be removed from the ping list please let me know
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily
So glad to see you back! Hope you have been well =D

Can a snag a slot please? Is your wishlist up to date? Want to be sure before I place my order ^^
@Foullily
So glad to see you back! Hope you have been well =D

Can a snag a slot please? Is your wishlist up to date? Want to be sure before I place my order ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
Thank you, i have been, i hope you are doing good too x3

and yes! I just went through my whole page and updated everything!
@Crescentstar711
Thank you, i have been, i hope you are doing good too x3

and yes! I just went through my whole page and updated everything!
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily Great! I have some familiars for you =) Drawing Type (i.e. colored n Shaded, linart): colored and shaded half body with his wings Payment Method: wishlist items - darktouched chimera, scarlet serpenta, marbled jester (would that be enough or would you like more?) Dragon ID: 580451533 Dragon Link/Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50451533] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504516/50451533_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression/Personality: quiet but comes to life when making music, his birds sing along with him Background ideas/details {if applies}: maybe a night sky so his wind wisps and wisp birds seem to glow? {optional}Do you want Stage updates? (refer to info and rules for more details): yes please! I love seeing how artists develop their pieces =D {optional}Additional comments/extras: his accent can be included, right?
@Foullily
Great! I have some familiars for you =)

Drawing Type (i.e. colored n Shaded, linart): colored and shaded half body with his wings
Payment Method: wishlist items - darktouched chimera, scarlet serpenta, marbled jester (would that be enough or would you like more?)
Dragon ID: 580451533
Dragon Link/Image:

50451533_350.png

Expression/Personality: quiet but comes to life when making music, his birds sing along with him
Background ideas/details {if applies}: maybe a night sky so his wind wisps and wisp birds seem to glow?
{optional}Do you want Stage updates? (refer to info and rules for more details): yes please! I love seeing how artists develop their pieces =D
{optional}Additional comments/extras: his accent can be included, right?

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14