Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Foul's Art Shop~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Foullily Design Type:colored and shaded bust Payment Method:treasure Reference Image(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30783991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307840/30783991_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression(s): happy Together or Separate {if applies}: {optional}Do you want to see the rough sketch before the final drawing?:sure {optional}Additional comments/extras: thanks
@Foullily
Design Type:colored and shaded bust
Payment Method:treasure
Reference Image(s):
30783991_350.png

Expression(s): happy
Together or Separate {if applies}:
{optional}Do you want to see the rough sketch before the final drawing?:sure
{optional}Additional comments/extras: thanks

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
~!Slots are closed, if you would like a guaranteed slot when there is space, request to be put on the ping list/wait list.!~
First come First serve
~!Slots are closed, if you would like a guaranteed slot when there is space, request to be put on the ping list/wait list.!~
First come First serve
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily haha, i'm sorry i meant how much would the familiar be worth if i payed with it :>
@Foullily haha, i'm sorry i meant how much would the familiar be worth if i payed with it :>
@astromeme
oh paid with it, lol my bad ^^
Im still learning item values, so Im not entirely sure on a Marbled Jester. I would think it'd probably be worth a colored+Shaded or Colored+Shaded+background of any of the options, without treasure or gems in the payment
@astromeme
oh paid with it, lol my bad ^^
Im still learning item values, so Im not entirely sure on a Marbled Jester. I would think it'd probably be worth a colored+Shaded or Colored+Shaded+background of any of the options, without treasure or gems in the payment
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily
Can I make an order? I have a bleak birdskull headdress, mysterious cowl, and little red riding hood apparel pieces to offer as either full or partial payment (looking for a shaded dragon bust)
@Foullily
Can I make an order? I have a bleak birdskull headdress, mysterious cowl, and little red riding hood apparel pieces to offer as either full or partial payment (looking for a shaded dragon bust)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Thank you, you have been put on the Ping List
We can discuss the payment when a slots next available for you ^^
@Crescentstar711

Thank you, you have been put on the Ping List
We can discuss the payment when a slots next available for you ^^
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily
Sounds great! I also have a large number of familiars from your wishlist to offer as well ^^
@Foullily
Sounds great! I also have a large number of familiars from your wishlist to offer as well ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@foullily
hello! could i be added to the pinglist? c:
@foullily
hello! could i be added to the pinglist? c:
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

Thank you, you have been put on the waitlist/pinglist ^^
@jurobii

Thank you, you have been put on the waitlist/pinglist ^^
UZVTEBc.png
@Foullily

Could you please add me to your pinglist?
@Foullily

Could you please add me to your pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14