Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { MASS HATCH } - Birthday Bash Sales!!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
Real quick request for EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO. Please DO NOT ASK FOR A HATCHLING until I have OFFICIALLY LISTED THEM AND PINGED PEOPLE! It throws me off, and confuses others. Thank you. [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4c06/f/2017/046/3/d/divider_arrow_by_mykalablue-daz7yw6.png[/img][/center] [columns]@davidbecile @G0NE @Vibe @Tinytalkingtina @Skelizard @Draconequis @FlareSolaire @skylexar @Bui @LordNibu[nextcol] @JDonathan @Superblox @Cubbuggs @AerusOnward @Xirei @RoseOfGehenna @vulcanthropy @KittinTheCreator @ReadingHell @Cyrya[nextcol] @sneakys @mercymain @XxCalypsoxX @shaladrassil @MrsRodrigo @Supremacy @ladylilitu @DeadBattery @Ryuuna[nextcol] @mrgbmommy @Cherrytree1222 @KaidaMoon @Brokenwing @Anansia @Eondru @reliquiaen @5H4D0WDU57 @Ixia[nextcol] @ravenschmaven @Komorebii @Li3los @noxx @EarthTiger @globetrottr @XenonX3 @LynterriaHatake @Theophilus[/columns]
Real quick request for EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO. Please DO NOT ASK FOR A HATCHLING until I have OFFICIALLY LISTED THEM AND PINGED PEOPLE! It throws me off, and confuses others. Thank you.
divider_arrow_by_mykalablue-daz7yw6.png
@davidbecile
@G0NE
@Vibe
@Tinytalkingtina
@Skelizard
@Draconequis
@FlareSolaire
@skylexar
@Bui
@LordNibu
@JDonathan
@Superblox
@Cubbuggs
@AerusOnward
@Xirei
@RoseOfGehenna
@vulcanthropy
@KittinTheCreator
@ReadingHell
@Cyrya
@sneakys
@mercymain
@XxCalypsoxX
@shaladrassil
@MrsRodrigo
@Supremacy
@ladylilitu
@DeadBattery
@Ryuuna
@mrgbmommy
@Cherrytree1222
@KaidaMoon
@Brokenwing
@Anansia
@Eondru
@reliquiaen
@5H4D0WDU57
@Ixia
@ravenschmaven
@Komorebii
@Li3los
@noxx
@EarthTiger
@globetrottr
@XenonX3
@LynterriaHatake
@Theophilus
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
aww darn I loved her scry lol
aww darn I loved her scry lol
@SarcasticHawke that's fair. I'll stop doing that
@SarcasticHawke that's fair. I'll stop doing that
Can i get....

Sanguine/Raspberry/Storm
and
Pear/Cobalt/Shamrock

if theyre still available?

Also, sorry I think last night I asked for one before it was listed. my bad T_T
Can i get....

Sanguine/Raspberry/Storm
and
Pear/Cobalt/Shamrock

if theyre still available?

Also, sorry I think last night I asked for one before it was listed. my bad T_T
WVL8rqF.gif
-Xenon
-She/They
-Shadow Born
-Arcane Grown
-Time = FR+2

@XenonX3 It's cool, I'm not mad or anything at anyone, I know it's exciting x^D But it just got too overwhelming for me so I had to put an end to it. No worries <3 I'll send you your two babs asap!
@XenonX3 It's cool, I'm not mad or anything at anyone, I know it's exciting x^D But it just got too overwhelming for me so I had to put an end to it. No worries <3 I'll send you your two babs asap!
Sorry about that dear :( I got excited once I saw her, and got nervous someone would claim her first as some were already being claimed haha. No worries though! I hope you have it all sorted out!
Sorry about that dear :( I got excited once I saw her, and got nervous someone would claim her first as some were already being claimed haha. No worries though! I hope you have it all sorted out!
@Anansia Aw, like I said, no worries! It just got overwhelming to keep up with/backtrack/etc. =^3
@Anansia Aw, like I said, no worries! It just got overwhelming to keep up with/backtrack/etc. =^3
I think I probably did claim before you posted as well, I'm sorry
I think I probably did claim before you posted as well, I'm sorry
@SarcasticHawke

I still have 2 slots for your regulars if you want them.
@SarcasticHawke

I still have 2 slots for your regulars if you want them.
zVI7i7V.png
@Anansia Hey it's cool <3 No worries!

@Eondru I'm good for now, but I'll let you know if I need anymore permas held. Atm I'm just hatching as the babies are given away.
@Anansia Hey it's cool <3 No worries!

@Eondru I'm good for now, but I'll let you know if I need anymore permas held. Atm I'm just hatching as the babies are given away.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44