Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { MASS HATCH } - Birthday Bash Sales!!!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
@RoseOfGehenna i just noticed you have Reshiram in your sign, niiiice (i have a Zekrom and a Reshiram fanderg in my lair lol--actually that's my pfp, is Reshiram! so ofc i take notice haha)
@RoseOfGehenna i just noticed you have Reshiram in your sign, niiiice (i have a Zekrom and a Reshiram fanderg in my lair lol--actually that's my pfp, is Reshiram! so ofc i take notice haha)
8dg2Hah.gif
@lessa400turns Reshiram is best mon hands down <3
@lessa400turns Reshiram is best mon hands down <3
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@RoseOfGehenna Reshiram is GREAT but Zekrom was my first of those two legendaries, so i have a sliiight bias. but i love both of them so much! (white is probs one of my fav games haha)
@RoseOfGehenna Reshiram is GREAT but Zekrom was my first of those two legendaries, so i have a sliiight bias. but i love both of them so much! (white is probs one of my fav games haha)
8dg2Hah.gif
@SarcasticHawke Omg I love this one, but I am pretty sure someone claimed her lol better lick next time for me XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45154938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451550/45154938_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SarcasticHawke
Omg I love this one, but I am pretty sure someone claimed her lol better lick next time for me XD

45154938_350.png
@lessa400turns I went out of my way in OR/AS to get a shiny reshiram once I got the shiny charm xD I love reshiram so much~
@lessa400turns I went out of my way in OR/AS to get a shiny reshiram once I got the shiny charm xD I love reshiram so much~
@RoseOfGehenna

SHINY RESHIRAM?????? omg i have AS i need to look into this
@RoseOfGehenna

SHINY RESHIRAM?????? omg i have AS i need to look into this
8dg2Hah.gif
@lessa400turns I did a drawing like 7 years ago now as a challenge cuz a couple friends were telling me my usual quick pencil doodles werent really marketable; which was fine, I can take criticism. Used properly, harsh criticism can bring out the best in us after all. And they were indeed both apologizing by the time I was finished x3 I don't do art anymore but I fondly look back at that time as a great triumph, so that's where my equally and totally bias love of reshiram comes from. And yeah! The legendaries in ORAS can be shiny! but def have the shiny charm first, it still took a couple weeks worth of soft resetting for me to finally catch mine @_@
@lessa400turns I did a drawing like 7 years ago now as a challenge cuz a couple friends were telling me my usual quick pencil doodles werent really marketable; which was fine, I can take criticism. Used properly, harsh criticism can bring out the best in us after all. And they were indeed both apologizing by the time I was finished x3 I don't do art anymore but I fondly look back at that time as a great triumph, so that's where my equally and totally bias love of reshiram comes from. And yeah! The legendaries in ORAS can be shiny! but def have the shiny charm first, it still took a couple weeks worth of soft resetting for me to finally catch mine @_@
[quote name="Xirei" date="2018-09-13 12:32:35" ] @Anansia Aww that's super sweet of you! I am hoping for a gen1 though, I figure even if they are ugly colours I can scatterscroll into something pretty (over many year aha). :D I've tried using a few scattersights on my own gen1's to no avail unfortunately, got nothing better than rare! >0< [/quote] No worries! The only luck I had was breeding a primal ice xD but shadow is my fave! Good luck with getting one! If I ever stumble upon one I’ll let you know! I don’t hatch eggs often though so no promises haha
Xirei wrote on 2018-09-13 12:32:35:
@Anansia
Aww that's super sweet of you! I am hoping for a gen1 though, I figure even if they are ugly colours I can scatterscroll into something pretty (over many year aha). :D

I've tried using a few scattersights on my own gen1's to no avail unfortunately, got nothing better than rare! >0<

No worries! The only luck I had was breeding a primal ice xD but shadow is my fave! Good luck with getting one! If I ever stumble upon one I’ll let you know! I don’t hatch eggs often though so no promises haha
@SarcasticHawke

Out of curiosity, am I allowed to direct my friends to this thread, and claim a Gen 1 in Lieu as a gift to my friends? I am happy with what I got right now, but I was thinking about doing something special for some of my friends, and having them see if there might be any Gen 1s they would want seems like a perfect little gift.
@SarcasticHawke

Out of curiosity, am I allowed to direct my friends to this thread, and claim a Gen 1 in Lieu as a gift to my friends? I am happy with what I got right now, but I was thinking about doing something special for some of my friends, and having them see if there might be any Gen 1s they would want seems like a perfect little gift.
A random *expensive* scry for the lead-tarnish-coral [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=2c1376a9f351eaff5c07043bb1f0643f509e1238&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
A random *expensive* scry for the lead-tarnish-coral

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=2c1376a9f351eaff5c07043bb1f0643f509e1238&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44