Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Front Page Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
You have a chance of seeing your own dragons. That chances goes down with each passing day though, as the pool of dragons available grows exponentially. (It's now 120575 and climbing.)

A month ago you would have had a 1/6000 chance of seeing a specific dragon on the front page. Now it's 1/120575.

I'm sure that SOMEONE has seen your dragon though, even if it wasn't you. :)

Also, whoa! Hyberdasher. What happened to your avatar. O_O;
You have a chance of seeing your own dragons. That chances goes down with each passing day though, as the pool of dragons available grows exponentially. (It's now 120575 and climbing.)

A month ago you would have had a 1/6000 chance of seeing a specific dragon on the front page. Now it's 1/120575.

I'm sure that SOMEONE has seen your dragon though, even if it wasn't you. :)

Also, whoa! Hyberdasher. What happened to your avatar. O_O;
@Undel
Spirals are too excitable to get them to sit still for a profile picture ^^

Re: Front page dragons
I manage to see my Fiance's dragons! Well, I saw his Egyptian WC and his Starter's partner. I was so excited that I got a screencap xD None of my dragons have shown up for me but I heard through a really nice user that they saw my Imperial on the front page! It made me so happy ;o;!
@Undel
Spirals are too excitable to get them to sit still for a profile picture ^^

Re: Front page dragons
I manage to see my Fiance's dragons! Well, I saw his Egyptian WC and his Starter's partner. I was so excited that I got a screencap xD None of my dragons have shown up for me but I heard through a really nice user that they saw my Imperial on the front page! It made me so happy ;o;!
1kz7OWt.png
just found out a dragon of mine was on front page. just saying hi and beautiful dragon is great. letting me know that some one noticed my dragon, nightshade. made my day
just found out a dragon of mine was on front page. just saying hi and beautiful dragon is great. letting me know that some one noticed my dragon, nightshade. made my day
WriJanJan
Ugh who necro'd this
Ugh who necro'd this
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
What why why was this brought back
What why why was this brought back
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
*pats thread* ur old
*pats thread* ur old
cowfish.gif
i wasn't expecting to see another thread with the ol' '
how do y'all keep finding these??
i wasn't expecting to see another thread with the ol' '
how do y'all keep finding these??
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
*sheds a tear* This thread is older than a lot of my dragons, and I collect oldies.
*sheds a tear* This thread is older than a lot of my dragons, and I collect oldies.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Old thread new thread
Open thread locked thread
Old thread new thread
Open thread locked thread
Waystone1.gif
Why
Why
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6