Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | welp guess ill die then
1 2 3
Sorry, I'm just really worried. I live in a really poor built one-story house, on the coast of one of the states in the d i r e c t impact zone of Hurricane Florence.

So I'm just...accepting my fate.

Since we aren't even evacuating just moving inland 50 miles to a better-built house of a coworker.

And like...I can't even do anything about it because people don't listen and I have to leave my lizard behind and I'm just really worried.

Wish the East Coast (of the usa) luck because we're all about to d i e
Sorry, I'm just really worried. I live in a really poor built one-story house, on the coast of one of the states in the d i r e c t impact zone of Hurricane Florence.

So I'm just...accepting my fate.

Since we aren't even evacuating just moving inland 50 miles to a better-built house of a coworker.

And like...I can't even do anything about it because people don't listen and I have to leave my lizard behind and I'm just really worried.

Wish the East Coast (of the usa) luck because we're all about to d i e
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
Sending well wishes, good vibes, and prayers. Keep safe and take care.
Sending well wishes, good vibes, and prayers. Keep safe and take care.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Lumynox
I'm in the edge of the zone myself but I feel you. My current residence has a few problems at the moment and we're also surrounded by trees, so if the wind gets bad... yeah.

Stay safe and keep hoping for the best!
@Lumynox
I'm in the edge of the zone myself but I feel you. My current residence has a few problems at the moment and we're also surrounded by trees, so if the wind gets bad... yeah.

Stay safe and keep hoping for the best!
Ahh, ow. Stay safe! I'm on the opposite side of the coast so I can't relate, but I don't want anyone to die. I hope you and your lizard and your family turn out okay!
Ahh, ow. Stay safe! I'm on the opposite side of the coast so I can't relate, but I don't want anyone to die. I hope you and your lizard and your family turn out okay!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Lumynox @Fervor
I'm pretty far inland but still in the "expect flooding and not having power for a few days" zone so I get the worry, and my anxiety isn't getting any better by just waiting.
Stay safe both of you, and Lumy I hope your lizard will be there waiting for you when you get back.
@Lumynox @Fervor
I'm pretty far inland but still in the "expect flooding and not having power for a few days" zone so I get the worry, and my anxiety isn't getting any better by just waiting.
Stay safe both of you, and Lumy I hope your lizard will be there waiting for you when you get back.
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
I.... dont know what to say. I can't imagine the horror and unrest you must be feeling right now. I know it's not much but I'll send my thoughts and prayers your way. I hope you get through this, @Lumynox
I.... dont know what to say. I can't imagine the horror and unrest you must be feeling right now. I know it's not much but I'll send my thoughts and prayers your way. I hope you get through this, @Lumynox
Heart.gif
Yeah I live almost dead center of Florence's path (though I live more inland) and I've been told to not expect power and we are supposed to have have flooding for several weeks. All the stores in my area are almost completely wiped clean of everything.

Best wishes and stay safe! I hope everything turns out okay!
Yeah I live almost dead center of Florence's path (though I live more inland) and I've been told to not expect power and we are supposed to have have flooding for several weeks. All the stores in my area are almost completely wiped clean of everything.

Best wishes and stay safe! I hope everything turns out okay!
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Oh no, there's another big storm coming over there? It's so hard to even imagine something like that (I live in the UK where even our severe weather is nothing compared to what you guys get). I really hope everything turns out okay! Stay safe, you hear!?
Oh no, there's another big storm coming over there? It's so hard to even imagine something like that (I live in the UK where even our severe weather is nothing compared to what you guys get). I really hope everything turns out okay! Stay safe, you hear!?
Florence is a BEAST of a storm, it is projected to just cut right through the middle of the our state. Like the red storm line is RIGHT over where my family lives currently. We had our yard partially flood last night with just a little over an inch of rain.

That being said I'm not going to worry over it because I know worrying won't do anything in the long run, so we're gonna ride it out like every other big storm, we pulled through Matthew, went a few days without power, but we survived.

Best of luck to all areas in Florence's path!! I hope y'all have plenty of supplies and do you best to keep your pets safe and in your control during the storms! Even my indoor/outdoor cat will be staying inside, our chickens too. STAY SAFE!
Florence is a BEAST of a storm, it is projected to just cut right through the middle of the our state. Like the red storm line is RIGHT over where my family lives currently. We had our yard partially flood last night with just a little over an inch of rain.

That being said I'm not going to worry over it because I know worrying won't do anything in the long run, so we're gonna ride it out like every other big storm, we pulled through Matthew, went a few days without power, but we survived.

Best of luck to all areas in Florence's path!! I hope y'all have plenty of supplies and do you best to keep your pets safe and in your control during the storms! Even my indoor/outdoor cat will be staying inside, our chickens too. STAY SAFE!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
ouch, stay safe! some of my friends online are in its path, so i also wish them the best of luck at being safe!
i don't live anywhere where hurricanes happen (in the middle of the us, specifically), so i have never experienced one.
i hope you and your family stay safe! i heard florence is an extremely powerful storm
prayers coming from iowa <3
ouch, stay safe! some of my friends online are in its path, so i also wish them the best of luck at being safe!
i don't live anywhere where hurricanes happen (in the middle of the us, specifically), so i have never experienced one.
i hope you and your family stay safe! i heard florence is an extremely powerful storm
prayers coming from iowa <3
1 2 3