Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | welp guess ill die then
1 2 3
Oh no! Stay safe, I wish you the best of luck!
Oh no! Stay safe, I wish you the best of luck!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm in the same position as you - yesterday they were saying that Florence is expected to be cat5 by the time it hits my city on the coast :S Luckily my family has someplace safe to evacuate to, but we're going to have to leave the reptiles behind. Wishing you the best of luck, hope the damage isn't too severe! Stay safe!!
I'm in the same position as you - yesterday they were saying that Florence is expected to be cat5 by the time it hits my city on the coast :S Luckily my family has someplace safe to evacuate to, but we're going to have to leave the reptiles behind. Wishing you the best of luck, hope the damage isn't too severe! Stay safe!!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
Ugh, stay safe. ): I'm not in any sort of evac zone but flooding up here in VA is going to be unavoidable with any significant rainfall. I want to just get the heck out with my pets and my baby. We could go visit relatives or something. But I guess we are hunkering down for now and I'm definitely keeping a close eye on stuff. I think my particular location will be okay. Not the highest point in the area but certainly not the lowest either. Fingers crossed for you and your lizard. If we ended up leaving I know I would have to leave my frog behind and that would break my little heart. Everyone stay safe out there!
Ugh, stay safe. ): I'm not in any sort of evac zone but flooding up here in VA is going to be unavoidable with any significant rainfall. I want to just get the heck out with my pets and my baby. We could go visit relatives or something. But I guess we are hunkering down for now and I'm definitely keeping a close eye on stuff. I think my particular location will be okay. Not the highest point in the area but certainly not the lowest either. Fingers crossed for you and your lizard. If we ended up leaving I know I would have to leave my frog behind and that would break my little heart. Everyone stay safe out there!
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
O god. My mom mentioned us evacuating. I’m not okaaaaaayyyyy
O god. My mom mentioned us evacuating. I’m not okaaaaaayyyyy
TBD
I wish you and your lizard luck! At least you’re getting farther from the coast. I’m not in the DIRECT predicted path of the hurricane, but we’re still expected to get hurricane-force wind and a CRAP TON of rain on top of the fact that we also live in/on a coastal swamp so yaaaayyyy... fun. (I’m out of the evacuation zone tho) My horse is boarded farther inland, and while I don’t think she’ll need to be evacuated(I lease her so I don’t have a say anyway) I’m always scared... my instructor’s friend’s horse was struck by lightening and killed a few years back so I’m always scared something like that will happen again >.< [quote name="@Harcourt" date="2018-09-11 07:36:11" ] Yesterday they were saying that Florence is expected to be cat5 by the time it hits my city on the coast. [/quote] Wait, really?! The forecast I just saw said it was peaking at cat4 and might even be a cat3 by the time it hit the coast. Maybe it’s less accurate since I’m farther north of the eye?
I wish you and your lizard luck! At least you’re getting farther from the coast. I’m not in the DIRECT predicted path of the hurricane, but we’re still expected to get hurricane-force wind and a CRAP TON of rain on top of the fact that we also live in/on a coastal swamp so yaaaayyyy... fun. (I’m out of the evacuation zone tho)
My horse is boarded farther inland, and while I don’t think she’ll need to be evacuated(I lease her so I don’t have a say anyway) I’m always scared... my instructor’s friend’s horse was struck by lightening and killed a few years back so I’m always scared something like that will happen again >.<
@Harcourt wrote on 2018-09-11 07:36:11:
Yesterday they were saying that Florence is expected to be cat5 by the time it hits my city on the coast.
Wait, really?! The forecast I just saw said it was peaking at cat4 and might even be a cat3 by the time it hit the coast. Maybe it’s less accurate since I’m farther north of the eye?
@ImaginationSoars

Yeah, yesterday they said it was supposed to be cat5 when it hit land, but now I've heard that it's slowing down (thank god, I'm hoping it stays that way). My city is dead center in its path tho, so we might be getting different forecasts.
@ImaginationSoars

Yeah, yesterday they said it was supposed to be cat5 when it hit land, but now I've heard that it's slowing down (thank god, I'm hoping it stays that way). My city is dead center in its path tho, so we might be getting different forecasts.
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
To you and your lizard: stay safe and good luck. My family and friends and I are all sending good karma to you and your area right now, since we're all worried.
To you and your lizard: stay safe and good luck. My family and friends and I are all sending good karma to you and your area right now, since we're all worried.
I live on the East Coast but won't get hit directly; possibly some heavy flooding. My mom says we won't be evacuating..idk. Best wishes to you fren!

ooh just noticed my 1111 posts
I live on the East Coast but won't get hit directly; possibly some heavy flooding. My mom says we won't be evacuating..idk. Best wishes to you fren!

ooh just noticed my 1111 posts
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
Stay safe! It's not expected to affect where I live, but it's possible we could get some rain from the remnants of it. We already had quite a bit of flooding from Gordon remnants this past weekend here (and that was a lot of rain), so I hope we don't get affected by Florence.
Stay safe! It's not expected to affect where I live, but it's possible we could get some rain from the remnants of it. We already had quite a bit of flooding from Gordon remnants this past weekend here (and that was a lot of rain), so I hope we don't get affected by Florence.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
That must be terrifying, I really hope you're okay, please stay safe
That must be terrifying, I really hope you're okay, please stay safe
1 2 3