Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68
Oh, those crabs are super cute. Thanks staff! :D
Oh, those crabs are super cute. Thanks staff! :D
plaguetop.png
Giant. Enemy. Crabs.

Attack its weak point for massive damage.
Giant. Enemy. Crabs.

Attack its weak point for massive damage.
plaguetop.png
Ooh, nice! Literally just got one of them crabs and its pretty cute
Ooh, nice! Literally just got one of them crabs and its pretty cute
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@Shouganai

I never "have" to use gathering turns for food, unless I'm going for a gathering exclusive item, but to feed my lair, the coli takes care of it for me. And the extra common familiars are great for using at Baldwin, and some can get you a good price on the AH. Without the coli, I think this game would be boring too. I don't know how people do it. I've been here almost 5 years, and if it wasn't there, I doubt it would have held my interest that long. :)
@Shouganai

I never "have" to use gathering turns for food, unless I'm going for a gathering exclusive item, but to feed my lair, the coli takes care of it for me. And the extra common familiars are great for using at Baldwin, and some can get you a good price on the AH. Without the coli, I think this game would be boring too. I don't know how people do it. I've been here almost 5 years, and if it wasn't there, I doubt it would have held my interest that long. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
The crab familiars ... THEY'RE SO CUTE.
The crab familiars ... THEY'RE SO CUTE.
| Skin Shop |
Cornucopia Crabs!
Cornucopia Crabs!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6854/6cd1133b53e5efd0adf44ba0d324fff71af86df8_00.gif[/img]
6cd1133b53e5efd0adf44ba0d324fff71af86df8_00.gif
LKY6oWa.png
[/center]
CRABTIME
CRABTIME
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Yay!
Yay!
~I wish to not be perceived~
I need those crabs!
I need those crabs!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68