Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | To be a Caretaker [100 hatchling]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Noloc

If you'd like, I could alert you when Caia is RTB next and you could sent over one of your males to breed with her?
@Noloc

If you'd like, I could alert you when Caia is RTB next and you could sent over one of your males to breed with her?
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

Thank you i'll get writing later!

Could I offer a mate after Noloc? I've offered before but after a while I just thought you'd somehow miraculously provide another unrelated male out of nowhere.

I mean it's pretty impressive.
@SariStar

Thank you i'll get writing later!

Could I offer a mate after Noloc? I've offered before but after a while I just thought you'd somehow miraculously provide another unrelated male out of nowhere.

I mean it's pretty impressive.
@Rosesinger

That would be great!

I actually do have an unrelated male... but he's a Coatl, so I'm waiting for his breeding cooldown to be over. I still have 29 days to go...
@Rosesinger

That would be great!

I actually do have an unrelated male... but he's a Coatl, so I'm waiting for his breeding cooldown to be over. I still have 29 days to go...
PQznZys.png
@SariStar oh wow thanks!

When you and Noloc are done i'll send a short list of eligible bachelors.
@SariStar oh wow thanks!

When you and Noloc are done i'll send a short list of eligible bachelors.
@SariStar

I so could! Just lemme know when she's ready for a new nest!
@SariStar

I so could! Just lemme know when she's ready for a new nest!
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
@SariStar please add me to the ping list! i love your writing :D
@SariStar please add me to the ping list! i love your writing :D
@Naja

Added!
@Naja

Added!
PQznZys.png
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja Thanks to @/Noloc for letting Caia breed with their derg. ----- The Ridgeback was found with a note around his leg. Caia was one of the dragons who crowded around the large gray dragon to stare as Fireborn read the note while the Ridgeback just towered over her silently, and . Everyone was trying to see what the note said, craning their necks and narrowing their eyes in the direction of the small slip of paper. But nobody dared come near the hulking dragon, and so only Fireborn knew exactly what the tiny piece of paper said. Caia threw one last look in the direction of the Ridgeback before turning away. She needed to find a mate, but she wasn't sure who could be the father. Of course, the Ridgeback might be perfect for the job, but Caia couldn't be sure about that. He could easily be a threat to the Clan, and Caia certainly couldn't let him father her next nest if that was the case. But she definitely was still curious. ----- Later, Caia visited her brother. Firebird was her oldest sibling, and therefore heir to the leadership of the Clan. Of course, as heir, he had to prepare for the responsibility of leadership. To do this, one of the things Fireborn did was tell him about everything. He also happened to be Mudsplatter's mate, but [i]he[/i] hadn't been the one to put Caia up to the challenge. And Caia was pretty sure that he didn't even know about any of it. "Firebird!" Caia called, striding up to him. Luckily, Mudsplatter wasn't around. "Little sis!" Firebird exclaimed, turning to greet her. "Hey," Caia replied, nodding at him. What was the best way to get the information from him? But Firebird must have seen what she wanted on her face. He sighed. "You want what the note says, don't you?" he asked. Caia winced at how quickly he'd figured her out. "Well, yes," she admitted. "But of course I'm curious. You have to admit, it's pretty strange." Firebird hesitated, then shrugged. "Alright," he said. "Fireborn won't mind. Wait right here." He was back in a minute, with the paper that had been attached to the Ridgeback's leg, still on the string that had tied it there. "Here," Firebird said, handing it to her. "Read it." Caia scanned the scrap. [center]Thank you for choosing our largest model, Daxue! To use his services, simply use the command words listed! "Daxue, guard (specify a place, person, area, or thing)." "Daxue, attack (specify a place, person, or thing)." "Daxue, breed with me. (Don't worry, our large boy only takes this command once per nest).[/center] "Whoa," she said. "[i]What[/i]?" Her eyes went straight to the last command. Caia handed the paper back to Firebird. "Thanks," she said, before rushing off. "Bye!" she called over her shoulder. Time to find Daxue. ----- Caia stepped up to the gray Rigdeback. He stared down at her quietly. She cleared her throat, feeling incredibly awkward. What was the phrase she had to say? Ah, yes. "Daxue, breed with me," she said. ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/11/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja

Thanks to @/Noloc for letting Caia breed with their derg.

The Ridgeback was found with a note around his leg.

Caia was one of the dragons who crowded around the large gray dragon to stare as Fireborn read the note while the Ridgeback just towered over her silently, and . Everyone was trying to see what the note said, craning their necks and narrowing their eyes in the direction of the small slip of paper. But nobody dared come near the hulking dragon, and so only Fireborn knew exactly what the tiny piece of paper said.

Caia threw one last look in the direction of the Ridgeback before turning away. She needed to find a mate, but she wasn't sure who could be the father. Of course, the Ridgeback might be perfect for the job, but Caia couldn't be sure about that. He could easily be a threat to the Clan, and Caia certainly couldn't let him father her next nest if that was the case.

But she definitely was still curious.

Later, Caia visited her brother.

Firebird was her oldest sibling, and therefore heir to the leadership of the Clan. Of course, as heir, he had to prepare for the responsibility of leadership. To do this, one of the things Fireborn did was tell him about everything.

He also happened to be Mudsplatter's mate, but he hadn't been the one to put Caia up to the challenge. And Caia was pretty sure that he didn't even know about any of it.

"Firebird!" Caia called, striding up to him. Luckily, Mudsplatter wasn't around.

"Little sis!" Firebird exclaimed, turning to greet her.

"Hey," Caia replied, nodding at him. What was the best way to get the information from him?

But Firebird must have seen what she wanted on her face.

He sighed. "You want what the note says, don't you?" he asked.

Caia winced at how quickly he'd figured her out. "Well, yes," she admitted. "But of course I'm curious. You have to admit, it's pretty strange."

Firebird hesitated, then shrugged. "Alright," he said. "Fireborn won't mind. Wait right here."

He was back in a minute, with the paper that had been attached to the Ridgeback's leg, still on the string that had tied it there.

"Here," Firebird said, handing it to her. "Read it."

Caia scanned the scrap.

Thank you for choosing our largest model, Daxue! To use his services, simply use the command words listed! "Daxue, guard (specify a place, person, area, or thing)." "Daxue, attack (specify a place, person, or thing)." "Daxue, breed with me. (Don't worry, our large boy only takes this command once per nest).

"Whoa," she said. "What?"

Her eyes went straight to the last command.

Caia handed the paper back to Firebird. "Thanks," she said, before rushing off. "Bye!" she called over her shoulder.

Time to find Daxue.

Caia stepped up to the gray Rigdeback. He stared down at her quietly.

She cleared her throat, feeling incredibly awkward. What was the phrase she had to say? Ah, yes. "Daxue, breed with me," she said.

3healthy_0dead.png
PQznZys.png
*feels like a proud grandparent*
*feels like a proud grandparent*
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja The nest actually hatched yesterday, but I finally got around to writing this today! ----- Caia was alone as she waited for the eggs to hatch. She stared at the three eggs as they sat in the lava nest. They were due today, and she waited for them to hatch, without their father present. She'd gotten used to having them there. That was when the first crack broke the surface of one of the eggs. She sat straight up, leaning toward the nest with excitement. The crack grew larger, and the egg began to rock back and forth. More and more cracks spread across the egg's once unmarred surface, and soon, the little head of the eldest of the nest broke through. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45011764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450118/45011764_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The hatchling was a male Mirror, with black and white striped scales. His wings were orange, and his belly was filled with orange liquid, like his father's. Soon, the second hatchling made their way out of their egg as well, tumbling out from the egg. Caia plucked this one out of the nest, settling them by their brother. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45011765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450118/45011765_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This one was a female Mirror. Her scales were pale, icy blue, Her wings were yellow and gray-striped. And, like her brother and father, her underbelly was strange and filled with liquid, with hers being a lighter color. There was still one last egg to go, however. This last egg was rocking back and forth as well, and some small cracks had crept over the surface. Caia waited in anticipation of the last hatchling emerging. And at last, they broke through. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45011766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450118/45011766_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The youngest hatchling was a second Mirror female. Her scales were grayish with darker gray and bright green markings, just like her fathers, but in different colors. Her wings were striped and dark red, and her underbelly wasn't filled with liquid, and instead plain yellow. Caia smiled at the three female Mirrors. "Time to name you," she whispered. Normally, she'd share this job with the nest's father, but right now, she was alone. "I guess I'll name you all by myself, huh?" she said out loud. Then she thought a minute. "The first one I'll call Glorfindel," she decided. There were still two hatchlings, left, however. "And, she added after thinking for a moment, "his sisters will be called Ightlette and Cerys." ----- All 3 are up for adoption! Evan is still up for adoption from the last nest. Edit: Glorfindel has been taken!
@dillysAlt @Icystorm @EmeraldJubilee @Alphanix @Wendicat @demonslayr62 @GlitterDCMarvel @DemonKid @Xariablossom21 @BlackJay @Crazydoll86 @Cinderspark @Noloc @Survivors @Polyhymnia @DragonPrincess27 @TheAwesoMew @TheOakWoods @IAmTheGeek @Edgedancer @Kibawolff @Tafficat @Enako @Naja

The nest actually hatched yesterday, but I finally got around to writing this today!

Caia was alone as she waited for the eggs to hatch. She stared at the three eggs as they sat in the lava nest. They were due today, and she waited for them to hatch, without their father present. She'd gotten used to having them there.

That was when the first crack broke the surface of one of the eggs.

She sat straight up, leaning toward the nest with excitement.

The crack grew larger, and the egg began to rock back and forth. More and more cracks spread across the egg's once unmarred surface, and soon, the little head of the eldest of the nest broke through.

The hatchling was a male Mirror, with black and white striped scales. His wings were orange, and his belly was filled with orange liquid, like his father's.

Soon, the second hatchling made their way out of their egg as well, tumbling out from the egg. Caia plucked this one out of the nest, settling them by their brother.

This one was a female Mirror. Her scales were pale, icy blue, Her wings were yellow and gray-striped. And, like her brother and father, her underbelly was strange and filled with liquid, with hers being a lighter color.

There was still one last egg to go, however. This last egg was rocking back and forth as well, and some small cracks had crept over the surface. Caia waited in anticipation of the last hatchling emerging.

And at last, they broke through.

The youngest hatchling was a second Mirror female. Her scales were grayish with darker gray and bright green markings, just like her fathers, but in different colors. Her wings were striped and dark red, and her underbelly wasn't filled with liquid, and instead plain yellow.

Caia smiled at the three female Mirrors. "Time to name you," she whispered. Normally, she'd share this job with the nest's father, but right now, she was alone. "I guess I'll name you all by myself, huh?" she said out loud.

Then she thought a minute. "The first one I'll call Glorfindel," she decided.

There were still two hatchlings, left, however.

"And, she added after thinking for a moment, "his sisters will be called Ightlette and Cerys."

All 3 are up for adoption! Evan is still up for adoption from the last nest.

Edit: Glorfindel has been taken!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17