Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♦- Cuddlefluff Coatls! [HIATUS!]
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44462547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444626/44462547_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Phoenical Payment Method: Treasure Genes Sponsoring (if any): N/A Addons Wanted (if any): Blep v1, Blush Special Requests (if any): Nope ^·^ Anything else?: My favorite game is anything I play with my Boo but mostly League or WoW.

44462547_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Phoenical
Payment Method: Treasure
Genes Sponsoring (if any): N/A
Addons Wanted (if any): Blep v1, Blush
Special Requests (if any): Nope ^·^
Anything else?: My favorite game is anything I play with my Boo but mostly League or WoW.
Hello all! Again, my humble apologies for the late replies, IRL responsibilities had been keeping me busy. ^^; Thank you kindly for your patience!

@RueColdFire
I really would love to oblige, but I've said no to that exact request before; it wouldn't be fair to say no to them and yes to you, I'm sorry. I don't think I could get any bows in without it looking too similar to canon apparel.
(And of course! I know I stick to my script pretty tightly but I read everything. :3c)

@Jinkx
What a great name for a cat!! For sure I can do that; I've added +10 Gems to the total, +5 for the 'accent', and +5 for the extra black on the wings.
If that works for you, then your grand total comes to 139 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Spriggan
Nice nice!
Then your grand total comes to 127 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@IgnisFlamel
You certainly can!
Your grand total comes to 132 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Spaceystarwolf
I prefer PMs, but you're welcome to send payment via Crossroads as well, if that's your thing~

@caelumdeity
Certainly!
Your grand total comes to 121,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!

@Snickershine
I'm sorry, I'm not currently accepting any requests for apparel. The accent is doable though, how does 172kt/200 Gems sound to sponsor it?
I'd also love to give him a tongue blueberry! I could give him a Blep v1 and a blueberry for 6kt/6 Gems.
Does all of the above work for you?

@Exorcist
Nice!
Your grand total is 125 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Rosewing
Can do! (And you have been added to the pinglist!)
Your grand total is 140 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Meebo
I could definitely do just the face markings; the neck markings wouldn't be visible on the base. :P Cat Ears would come included as well~
I could do the face markings, ropes and cat ears for 129kt/150 Gems, is that alright with you?

@Gamingerve31
Hello there!
I'd love to take your order, but Gembond hasn't been drawn yet. If you're not interested in sponsoring it, I could change the gene to one I have finished, I could put you on a pinglist for when the gene is done or you may submit another form for a different dragon. (Or all of the above? :P)

@PepperPoppers
Hi there!
I'd be happy to take your order, but please fill out an order form at the very bottom of [this post], thank you!

@vidoxi
Awesome!
Your grand total is 110,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!

@Nirnroot
Excellent!
Your grand total comes to 125 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@NanoMachina
Great!
Your grand total comes to 109,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!
Hello all! Again, my humble apologies for the late replies, IRL responsibilities had been keeping me busy. ^^; Thank you kindly for your patience!

@RueColdFire
I really would love to oblige, but I've said no to that exact request before; it wouldn't be fair to say no to them and yes to you, I'm sorry. I don't think I could get any bows in without it looking too similar to canon apparel.
(And of course! I know I stick to my script pretty tightly but I read everything. :3c)

@Jinkx
What a great name for a cat!! For sure I can do that; I've added +10 Gems to the total, +5 for the 'accent', and +5 for the extra black on the wings.
If that works for you, then your grand total comes to 139 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Spriggan
Nice nice!
Then your grand total comes to 127 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@IgnisFlamel
You certainly can!
Your grand total comes to 132 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Spaceystarwolf
I prefer PMs, but you're welcome to send payment via Crossroads as well, if that's your thing~

@caelumdeity
Certainly!
Your grand total comes to 121,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!

@Snickershine
I'm sorry, I'm not currently accepting any requests for apparel. The accent is doable though, how does 172kt/200 Gems sound to sponsor it?
I'd also love to give him a tongue blueberry! I could give him a Blep v1 and a blueberry for 6kt/6 Gems.
Does all of the above work for you?

@Exorcist
Nice!
Your grand total is 125 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Rosewing
Can do! (And you have been added to the pinglist!)
Your grand total is 140 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@Meebo
I could definitely do just the face markings; the neck markings wouldn't be visible on the base. :P Cat Ears would come included as well~
I could do the face markings, ropes and cat ears for 129kt/150 Gems, is that alright with you?

@Gamingerve31
Hello there!
I'd love to take your order, but Gembond hasn't been drawn yet. If you're not interested in sponsoring it, I could change the gene to one I have finished, I could put you on a pinglist for when the gene is done or you may submit another form for a different dragon. (Or all of the above? :P)

@PepperPoppers
Hi there!
I'd be happy to take your order, but please fill out an order form at the very bottom of [this post], thank you!

@vidoxi
Awesome!
Your grand total is 110,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!

@Nirnroot
Excellent!
Your grand total comes to 125 Gems, and your slot is confirmed!

@NanoMachina
Great!
Your grand total comes to 109,500 treasure, and your slot is confirmed!
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
[ ART SHOPPE | ADOPTS | SUBSPECIES | NEST RENTALS ]
o
[ they/them pronouns | neutral good | likes rocks ]
o
ywAPyLM.png
@/Tubermelon
No worries! I'll PM you the payment asap :)

Edit: Sorry about the ping, habit D':
@/Tubermelon
No worries! I'll PM you the payment asap :)

Edit: Sorry about the ping, habit D':
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
I am a deep and sent the payment in two CR's.
I am a deep and sent the payment in two CR's.
@tubermelon Alrighty, i'll send a PM, thank you so much
@tubermelon Alrighty, i'll send a PM, thank you so much

sig_by_cas_a_fras-dck18uu.gif
@/Tubermelon

So I spent too many gems and don’t have enough, how much would it be in treasure? I’m so sorry for the inconvenience :(

Edit: Ahhhh forgot you’re subscribed my bad T-T
@/Tubermelon

So I spent too many gems and don’t have enough, how much would it be in treasure? I’m so sorry for the inconvenience :(

Edit: Ahhhh forgot you’re subscribed my bad T-T
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Tubermelon ah well that's a bummer .-. I really wanted a teal bow accessory somehow, even if it cost me like 50g to sponsor

I'd still like to order him either way, the bow(s) were just kinda important
@Tubermelon ah well that's a bummer .-. I really wanted a teal bow accessory somehow, even if it cost me like 50g to sponsor

I'd still like to order him either way, the bow(s) were just kinda important
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@Tubermelon
Yup I can do that
@Tubermelon
Yup I can do that
@Tubermelon Hi there, it's me again :) Hope you remember about my accent and angry sign? xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36433913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364340/36433913_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon’s Name: Chita Payment Method: Gems Genes Sponsoring (if any): None at this moment Addons Wanted (if any): Blep v1, blush, hearts and a rose :) Special Requests (if any): Her accent is possible or not? I'm only asking, beacuse I can sponsor it :) Anything else?: No thanks :D
@Tubermelon Hi there, it's me again :) Hope you remember about my accent and angry sign? xD

36433913_350.png

Dragon’s Name: Chita
Payment Method: Gems
Genes Sponsoring (if any): None at this moment
Addons Wanted (if any): Blep v1, blush, hearts and a rose :)
Special Requests (if any): Her accent is possible or not? I'm only asking, beacuse I can sponsor it :)
Anything else?: No thanks :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Tubermelon

Could I please be added to your pinglist? These are soo super cute <3
@Tubermelon

Could I please be added to your pinglist? These are soo super cute <3