Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | it's over!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@mobsterish

May I please have the elaborate sandwashes socks and sash thingy? :P and the burnished filigree banner?

I hope you enjoy your life outside flight Rising, and thank you for sharing <3
@mobsterish

May I please have the elaborate sandwashes socks and sash thingy? :P and the burnished filigree banner?

I hope you enjoy your life outside flight Rising, and thank you for sharing <3
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Can I have anything you choose that's random?

So sad your leaving Flight Rising, I hope you do something you like in the future.
Can I have anything you choose that's random?

So sad your leaving Flight Rising, I hope you do something you like in the future.
LeaffeatherY WishlistFimNW.gifbE7Yr.gifMLwrr.gif6n7C7.gif
@mobsterish Could I have the [item=mage's thicket overcoat]?
@mobsterish

Could I have the Mage's Thicket Overcoat ?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@mobsterish Could I have a skin if you have any left? If not then can I have the crystalplate stinger and the bloody bandage apparel? I joined three weeks ago by the way, thank you :)
@mobsterish Could I have a skin if you have any left? If not then can I have the crystalplate stinger and the bloody bandage apparel? I joined three weeks ago by the way, thank you :)
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
could i plz have Siani, Bog, the crystalplate, shock battle item, wraith hound wintermane bowman, and some of the bright rouge gear, ill take anything!!!! :O plz! I really love your stuff <3 <3 <3 sorry if it seems im needy but just ugh SO CUTE
could i plz have Siani, Bog, the crystalplate, shock battle item, wraith hound wintermane bowman, and some of the bright rouge gear, ill take anything!!!! :O plz! I really love your stuff <3 <3 <3 sorry if it seems im needy but just ugh SO CUTE
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@mobsterish
Hello, may I please have a skin/accent if you still happen to have any as well as any apparel or familiars you'd be willing to give? I'd also appreciate any treasure or gems. Thank you! I also joined less than a month ago.
@mobsterish
Hello, may I please have a skin/accent if you still happen to have any as well as any apparel or familiars you'd be willing to give? I'd also appreciate any treasure or gems. Thank you! I also joined less than a month ago.
@Mobsterish I hope you had a good stay in FR!
May i have Jackson, Nisha, The gray wizard hat and all three bloody bandages, and any Skin/Accent?
@Mobsterish I hope you had a good stay in FR!
May i have Jackson, Nisha, The gray wizard hat and all three bloody bandages, and any Skin/Accent?
giphy.gif make_a_wish_red__by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5f9.png giphy.gif make_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.png giphy.gif
@mobsterish
Hey! i'm new so I'll take whatever you want to give me!
I like the pastel teardrop jewelry and Jett female snapper! <3
@mobsterish
Hey! i'm new so I'll take whatever you want to give me!
I like the pastel teardrop jewelry and Jett female snapper! <3
@mobsterish

ahhh
i don't know what's taken!
I'd take any items that you have.
Even junk items for melting!

I sadly can't take on any dragons...
@mobsterish

ahhh
i don't know what's taken!
I'd take any items that you have.
Even junk items for melting!

I sadly can't take on any dragons...
@mobsterish
I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

I'd like to request the following items.
Blue Warrior Face Mask, Mage's Thicket Overcoat, Pretty Aqua Neck Bow, Crystalplate Stinger, Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and Blackwing Croaker.
@mobsterish
I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do.

I'd like to request the following items.
Blue Warrior Face Mask, Mage's Thicket Overcoat, Pretty Aqua Neck Bow, Crystalplate Stinger, Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and Blackwing Croaker.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26