Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 110
[quote name="CryLikeAWolf" date="2018-08-22 16:46:54" ] Question, but is the dragon sellable? For example, personally if I won I wouldn’t really.. want it? I guess? Could you just resell on the AH? Or is it locked in your lair? [/quote] Didn’t see an answer to this c:?
CryLikeAWolf wrote on 2018-08-22 16:46:54:
Question, but is the dragon sellable?
For example, personally if I won I wouldn’t really.. want it? I guess?
Could you just resell on the AH? Or is it locked in your lair?

Didn’t see an answer to this c:?
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
I have a question? Can someone win all the prizes? Cause that doesn't seem fair. I'm only asking cause I am looking at last weeks winners and...

https://gyazo.com/d4e2895bba92daec66cccd667da9f07e
I have a question? Can someone win all the prizes? Cause that doesn't seem fair. I'm only asking cause I am looking at last weeks winners and...

https://gyazo.com/d4e2895bba92daec66cccd667da9f07e
@QuillStroke

Everyone is limited to one prize every week.
@QuillStroke

Everyone is limited to one prize every week.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
what a beauty, eh?
what a beauty, eh?
Awwww..... I'm sad its just buttons now. I liked the picture.
Awwww..... I'm sad its just buttons now. I liked the picture.
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@QuillStroke The "Last Week's Winners" is just a placeholder for the time being until actual winners are drawn next week.
@QuillStroke The "Last Week's Winners" is just a placeholder for the time being until actual winners are drawn next week.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
divine-drakes-long.png
@Shadier
it is an item. a witch hat of some sort? don't remember the name

edit: its called Gray Wizard Hat
@Shadier
it is an item. a witch hat of some sort? don't remember the name

edit: its called Gray Wizard Hat

wJGmI5n.png
@ValidEmotions Ooooh
@ValidEmotions Ooooh
People are really worried that 5 more Speedy in circulation is going to drastically affect their market price?

Perhaps while the raffle is still going, but its 5, even if the 5 people who got one all wanted to sell, its not really going to do much. I mean they can throw them in the AH at a much lower price and get it sold sure, either to be bought by someone who will keep it or re-sell for a higher price. But there are a lot of players who don't have one and want one, 5 potential buyers getting their hands on one is barely going to make a dent. I don't think you need to worry.
People are really worried that 5 more Speedy in circulation is going to drastically affect their market price?

Perhaps while the raffle is still going, but its 5, even if the 5 people who got one all wanted to sell, its not really going to do much. I mean they can throw them in the AH at a much lower price and get it sold sure, either to be bought by someone who will keep it or re-sell for a higher price. But there are a lot of players who don't have one and want one, 5 potential buyers getting their hands on one is barely going to make a dent. I don't think you need to worry.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 110