Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dogma's art shop | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Huolon
for the addition of the skull, it would be 50g extra (800g total). if that's alright with you then please send at least half of your payment so i can get started as soon as possible
@Huolon
for the addition of the skull, it would be 50g extra (800g total). if that's alright with you then please send at least half of your payment so i can get started as soon as possible
i don't check pings, if you need me please dm instead
@dogma

Yeah that's fine with me! I'll go send payment now~
@dogma

Yeah that's fine with me! I'll go send payment now~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@dogma
If you have a pinglist, could you add me on it? Thanks.
@dogma
If you have a pinglist, could you add me on it? Thanks.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
i currently do not have a pinglist but i can ping next time i open if you'd like!
@Lup
i currently do not have a pinglist but i can ping next time i open if you'd like!
@dogma
Yes please! :) Thanks.
@dogma
Yes please! :) Thanks.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
Oooh what an awesome style!!
Would you be available to do a bust of my OC Zolix here?

@dogma
Username: godbird
Type: bust
Payment method: Treasure
Link to dragon/reference: Toyhouse
Notes/Details: Zolix's mannerisms are highly feral and aggressive; any sort of snarling or baring of his teeth - or otherwise completely haggard appearance - would be sublime!!
Oooh what an awesome style!!
Would you be available to do a bust of my OC Zolix here?

@dogma
Username: godbird
Type: bust
Payment method: Treasure
Link to dragon/reference: Toyhouse
Notes/Details: Zolix's mannerisms are highly feral and aggressive; any sort of snarling or baring of his teeth - or otherwise completely haggard appearance - would be sublime!!
tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako7_r4_540.png
@godbird
can do! please send at least half of your payment so i can get started as soon as possible
@godbird
can do! please send at least half of your payment so i can get started as soon as possible
@dogma

Annnndd sent!
Thank you so much!
@dogma

Annnndd sent!
Thank you so much!
tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako7_r4_540.png
@dogma excuse me I do hate to be a bother but I've been looking for a artist for days and I'm at my wits end XD

How far do you go with the complexities of your backgrounds, like do you have a limit on what you'll do/don't do?

@dogma excuse me I do hate to be a bother but I've been looking for a artist for days and I'm at my wits end XD

How far do you go with the complexities of your backgrounds, like do you have a limit on what you'll do/don't do?

U.D.A.T
@HellsPurestDevil
unfortunately, the only examples i have of backgrounds are messy and on the simpler side
ex1 ex2 ex3
i'm comfortable with doing landscapes and other 'natural' settings. if you were looking for something more industrial and modern, i won't be comfortable doing that. the complexity would really depend on what you want.
@HellsPurestDevil
unfortunately, the only examples i have of backgrounds are messy and on the simpler side
ex1 ex2 ex3
i'm comfortable with doing landscapes and other 'natural' settings. if you were looking for something more industrial and modern, i won't be comfortable doing that. the complexity would really depend on what you want.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19