Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Godbird's Art Shop - || CLOSED ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f220089ca565a31e75d8fa2696765bfb/tumblr_ol1138lxtx1qhfpako4_r1_500.png[/img] [b][size=7]♦ Godbird's Art Shop ♦[/size][/b] [size=5]open || closed || on holiday[/size] [size=7][color=red]closed to finish up pending commissions, will be slow due to work[/color][/size] [sup] The price for Flat Colour prints is discounted from my [url=http://www.god-bird.com/commissions][u]official website's[/u][/url] price. It is discounted exclusively for Flight Rising members [u]only[/u]. Flight Rising members [u]must[/u] request their commission through this thread in order to qualify for their discount. [size=3][u][b]I have pixel dragon adoptables available. They can be located [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2116692][color=red]here[/color][/url].[/b][/u][/size] [size=5][color=red][b]I am currently accepting Art Trades as payment for prints as well![/b][/color][/size] - Art Trade Terms - [url=https://toyhou.se/godbird/characters]You may choose any character from my Toyhou.se to illustrate.[/url] Please keep it safe for work, and feel free to ask if you'd like any details on a character's personality! Similar art level is appreciated, but not a requirement. Paid work will always take priority over trades. I expect the person initiating the trade to finish their half first. That said, please wait for me to accept your trade before starting anything!!! Any questions about trades, feel free to message me! --------------- [size=7]Print Styles[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ff4a13104fe63b3af8cdb676cbb4e8dc/tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako4_r1_540.png[/img] Can be bust to full body, with a limited colour palette. Backgrounds are flat colours - no transparent option. Apparel, skin or accents will be included but will be simplified. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/eb884706bc1829c4025e5f2c7efbe637/tumblr_inline_p07zeyvyf71qgc2ta_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b3d00df5ff64d0e4bb440af14824073/tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako1_1280.png[/img] These prints have a character limit of one (1). Character will be drawn from the shoulders or neck up - dependent on species. No lined / detailed backgrounds. Complicated designs may be simplified. Background can be gradient colour or transparent; has the gradient colour by default. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/eb884706bc1829c4025e5f2c7efbe637/tumblr_inline_p07zeyvyf71qgc2ta_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/36d331516dbb0523e2ec6536babfea1e/tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako3_540.png[/img] These prints have a character limit of four (4) with a $5 USD/G: 500/T: 500k fee for each additional character. Fully-lined and coloured settings are an additional $10 USD/G: 1000/T: 1mil. Will draw any apparel, skin or accent for no additional fee. Background can be flat colour or transparent; has a flat colour by default. more art examples are available on my [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/godbird/]furaffinity @ godbird[/url] [u][size=3]more commission styles are available on my website at [url=http://www.god-bird.com/commissions]god-bird.com/commissions[/url][/size][/u] - x - [size=5]How to Order[/size] [/center][br][sup] • you are more than welcome to order multiple prints at a time! please keep in mind that the more prints you order, the more time I may need to complete your prints. • ping me or send me a message directly @godbird with the form below completed. • [color=red]please wait until I accept your commission before sending any payments[/color] • if paying by Gems or Treasure, you will be required to pay either through the messaging system or through one-way crossroads. • if paying by USD, you will be required to supply your Paypal email address through message as these transactions are processed through Paypal invoice [u]only[/u] ([color=red]never[/color] publish your email in the forum). • please wait until [i]after[/i] I have accepted your commission before sending a payment! any payments sent for unconfirmed commissions will be rejected. [br] [center] [b][sup]Please complete this form and send it via Private Message or Forum Ping.[/b][/sup][/center] [quote][sup] [b]Character Name(s):[/b] (separate by commas if multiple characters) [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] (please link/insert full body images of your character(s)) [b]Print Style:[/b] (select out of the above options) [b]Payment Method:[/b] (gems, treasure, or usd) [b]Print Description:[/b] (expressions, mood, or if applicable, background)[/sup] [/quote] [center] [br][br] [size=5]Current Pending Commissions[/size] [sup]Below is a list of commissions that have been accepted and added to the print queue. Prints [u]must[/u] be paid for before I begin work. List is ordered from first ordered and paid (#1) to latest. Commission prints on average take 5 - 10 business days. Additional time may be required if my schedule is full or if you requested a background, additional characters or multiple prints. [b]If I do not hear back from you within 48 hours after I've privately messaged you, you will be cleared from the queue. If you have not paid for your commission after three (for Treasure / Gem transactions) or ten days (for Paypal transactions) your commission will be removed from the queue.[/b] [/center] [quote] [sup]I do not keep track of a pinglist || there is a limit on Gem/Treasure slots. USD slots are unlimited. || Slots || • [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1900690/26#post_33682560]Hikumi[/url] - Helen, Jack / Art Trade [color=red]waiting on their half[/color] • [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1900690/26#post_33875675]TinyTeaDrinker[/url] / Art Trade [color=red]waiting on their half[/color] [url=http://www.god-bird.com/schedule]full pending list (non-FR commissions!)[/url] [b]USD commissions will still be accepted, even if all the above slots are full[/b] [/sup] [/quote][br][br] [center] [size=5]Latest Completed Commissions[/size] [quote] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a8abe8cc7d45a5a8b69a003a802460b/tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako10_r1_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7cd0a9174b0a7e1b89b67ff5197d4b9a/tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako10_r2_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0ba656e4cc8905c214bf71f41ee0212/tumblr_pawkk1Kd4U1qhfpako3_r1_250.png[/img] [/quote] [/center][br]
tumblr_ol1138lxtx1qhfpako4_r1_500.png
♦ Godbird's Art Shop ♦
open || closed || on holiday
closed to finish up pending commissions, will be slow due to work

The price for Flat Colour prints is discounted from my official website's price. It is discounted exclusively for Flight Rising members only. Flight Rising members must request their commission through this thread in order to qualify for their discount.

I have pixel dragon adoptables available.
They can be located here.

I am currently accepting Art Trades as payment for prints as well!

- Art Trade Terms -

You may choose any character from my Toyhou.se to illustrate. Please keep it safe for work, and feel free to ask if you'd like any details on a character's personality!

Similar art level is appreciated, but not a requirement.

Paid work will always take priority over trades.

I expect the person initiating the trade to finish their half first. That said, please wait for me to accept your trade before starting anything!!!

Any questions about trades, feel free to message me!

Print Styles

tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako4_r1_540.png

Can be bust to full body, with a limited colour palette. Backgrounds are flat colours - no transparent option. Apparel, skin or accents will be included but will be simplified.

tumblr_inline_p07zeyvyf71qgc2ta_500.png

tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako1_1280.png

These prints have a character limit of one (1). Character will be drawn from the shoulders or neck up - dependent on species. No lined / detailed backgrounds. Complicated designs may be simplified.

Background can be gradient colour or transparent; has the gradient colour by default.

tumblr_inline_p07zeyvyf71qgc2ta_500.png

tumblr_patsw7SYk61qhfpako3_540.png

These prints have a character limit of four (4) with a $5 USD/G: 500/T: 500k fee for each additional character. Fully-lined and coloured settings are an additional $10 USD/G: 1000/T: 1mil. Will draw any apparel, skin or accent for no additional fee.

Background can be flat colour or transparent; has a flat colour by default.

more art examples are available on my furaffinity @ godbird

more commission styles are available on my website at god-bird.com/commissions

- x -

How to Order

• you are more than welcome to order multiple prints at a time! please keep in mind that the more prints you order, the more time I may need to complete your prints.
• ping me or send me a message directly @godbird with the form below completed.
please wait until I accept your commission before sending any payments
• if paying by Gems or Treasure, you will be required to pay either through the messaging system or through one-way crossroads.
• if paying by USD, you will be required to supply your Paypal email address through message as these transactions are processed through Paypal invoice only (never publish your email in the forum).
• please wait until after I have accepted your commission before sending a payment! any payments sent for unconfirmed commissions will be rejected.

Please complete this form and send it via Private Message or Forum Ping.
Quote:

Character Name(s): (separate by commas if multiple characters)
Character Reference(s): (please link/insert full body images of your character(s))
Print Style: (select out of the above options)
Payment Method: (gems, treasure, or usd)
Print Description: (expressions, mood, or if applicable, background)

Current Pending Commissions

Below is a list of commissions that have been accepted and added to the print queue.
Prints must be paid for before I begin work. List is ordered from first ordered and paid (#1) to latest. Commission prints on average take 5 - 10 business days. Additional time may be required if my schedule is full or if you requested a background, additional characters or multiple prints.

If I do not hear back from you within 48 hours after I've privately messaged you, you will be cleared from the queue. If you have not paid for your commission after three (for Treasure / Gem transactions) or ten days (for Paypal transactions) your commission will be removed from the queue.

Quote:
I do not keep track of a pinglist || there is a limit on Gem/Treasure slots. USD slots are unlimited.

|| Slots ||

Hikumi - Helen, Jack / Art Trade waiting on their half
TinyTeaDrinker / Art Trade waiting on their half

full pending list (non-FR commissions!)

USD commissions will still be accepted, even if all the above slots are full

Latest Completed Commissions
Quote:
tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako10_r1_250.png tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako10_r2_250.png tumblr_pawkk1Kd4U1qhfpako3_r1_250.png

tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako7_r4_540.png

General FAQ

Q: How long will it take for my print to be completed?
A: Prints on average take 5 - 10 business* days to complete but may require extra time if additional characters or a background has been included.

* business days: monday through friday each week excluding canadian statuary holidays.

Q: Can you draw _______ ?
A: Let's just say if it can be imagined, it can likely be drawn. A few major bases that I can go ahead and say "yes, I can definitely draw that!" would be the following:

• Ferals/Quadruped/Animals
• Dragons with Apparel
• Gijinkas of your Dragon
• Multiple Characters
• Human, humanoid, and other anthropomorphic characters.
• Mechanical limbs/parts/bodies.

Q: What won't you accept for commissions?
A: Anything that falls under the following criteria:

• Nudity, Sexual Themes, Fetishes, and other NSFW material
• Gore, Excessive Violence, Body Mutilation* / Torture / Self Harm
• Racist or Discriminatory Material
• Religious-Exclusive content (sacred idols, depictions exclusive to that religion and its followers, deities that are not permitted to be drawn, etc) *note: this is only applicable for real life religions and not fantasy or science-fiction religions.
• Content that violates the Flight Rising Rules and Guidelines.

*certain types of mild body horror may be permitted, such as characters with skull faces, eldritch appearances and unusual body parts / additions like multiple eyes or heads. If you are unsure if your character meets these guidelines, please feel free to ask!

Q: Do you accept Art Trades or Requests?
A: I very seldom accept art requests but may occasionally take up a trade if I have the time.

Q: What time zone are you in?
A: I am an hour ahead of Flight Rising's clock.
(example: if Flight Rising's clock shows 09:00, my location's time will be 10:00.)

Q: Can you hold/reserve slots for me? / Do you have a pinglist?
A: I accept commissions on a variety of platforms such as Tumblr, DeviantART, and FurAffinity. Due to this I cannot hold slots for everyone and do not keep track of a pinglist. To view my most up-to-date schedule as well as slot availability, please visit my website at http://www.god-bird.com/schedule.

Q: Where is my print published after it is completed? / How do I receive my finished print?
A: Commissioners receive high-res copies of their prints through private message. Low-res, watermaked prints may be published to my FurAffinity at Godbird or on my Tumblr at Godbirdart.

Payment FAQ

Q: How will I know my commission has been accepted/denied?
A: After you have sent me your completed form, please allow up to 48 hours for me to reply. You will receive a private message confirming your commission as well as a total for the print fee.

Q: When do I pay for my print?
A: All prints require that the entire fee is paid before work on your print begins. Please submit this through one-way Crossroads as this helps keep things organized.

If you are paying by gems or treasure, please wait to submit your payment until after I have confirmed that I have accepted your commission request.

If you are paying by Paypal, please wait until the invoice for your commission appears in your Paypal activity. The invoice will be sent to you through Paypal, and will prompt you for a payment. Please do not send a payment as a donation or through Paypal's Send/Request features.

Q: Can I tip you for your work?
A: If you wish to tip me, feel free to add extra gems or treasure in your payment. If you prefer to tip in USD, Paypal now offers a Tip feature that allows you to tip when you pay for your invoice. If you wish to tip after your commission is complete, please do so through my Ko-Fi.

Q: Will you host the image or should I host it myself?
A: Feel free to upload your finished print to your FurAffinity, Tumblr, Toyhou.se, Photobucket, or other image hosting website. Credit is appreciated and can be linked back to God-Bird.com. Images I've hosted will usually be deleted within two weeks, so please save a copy of your print!

Terms and Conditions

Yes, there are some terms and conditions you must agree to before you can go ahead and willy-nilly throw digital or legal tender at me for artwork.

• I reserve the right to change, alter, or remove prices or styles at my discretion.
• Prints are made for, and exclusively for, the commissioner and any parties they may want to gift the artwork to. Mass-publication or resale of these prints is prohibited.
• You, the commissioner, understand that you are paying for digital goods and services (art prints) only.
• The commissioner may republish their print on social media and their personal accounts provided appropriate credit for the work is cited upon request.
• By republishing a commissioned print illustrated by me, the commissioner understands that the signature on the print must remain intact on the original art piece and is not permitted to be edited out or moved.
• I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
• The commissioner consents and allows their commissioned print(s) to be used by me in example prints for my website's gallery and commission advertising.
• The commissioner understands that they are paying for the non-refundable time and expertise of an artist. Paid prints are non-refundable.
• I publish commissions (if applicable) with credits to the character’s original artist as well as the commissioner. In the event that the commissioner wishes to remain anonymous, or not have their print published they are required to declare so to our artist in written documentation. Prints may be published on my Tumblr, FurAffinity, Inkbunny, Weasyl and/or my website, god-bird.com.

- x -

General FAQ

Q: How long will it take for my print to be completed?
A: Prints on average take 5 - 10 business* days to complete but may require extra time if additional characters or a background has been included.

* business days: monday through friday each week excluding canadian statuary holidays.

Q: Can you draw _______ ?
A: Let's just say if it can be imagined, it can likely be drawn. A few major bases that I can go ahead and say "yes, I can definitely draw that!" would be the following:

• Ferals/Quadruped/Animals
• Dragons with Apparel
• Gijinkas of your Dragon
• Multiple Characters
• Human, humanoid, and other anthropomorphic characters.
• Mechanical limbs/parts/bodies.

Q: What won't you accept for commissions?
A: Anything that falls under the following criteria:

• Nudity, Sexual Themes, Fetishes, and other NSFW material
• Gore, Excessive Violence, Body Mutilation* / Torture / Self Harm
• Racist or Discriminatory Material
• Religious-Exclusive content (sacred idols, depictions exclusive to that religion and its followers, deities that are not permitted to be drawn, etc) *note: this is only applicable for real life religions and not fantasy or science-fiction religions.
• Content that violates the Flight Rising Rules and Guidelines.

*certain types of mild body horror may be permitted, such as characters with skull faces, eldritch appearances and unusual body parts / additions like multiple eyes or heads. If you are unsure if your character meets these guidelines, please feel free to ask!

Q: Do you accept Art Trades or Requests?
A: I very seldom accept art requests but may occasionally take up a trade if I have the time.

Q: What time zone are you in?
A: I am an hour ahead of Flight Rising's clock.
(example: if Flight Rising's clock shows 09:00, my location's time will be 10:00.)

Q: Can you hold/reserve slots for me? / Do you have a pinglist?
A: I accept commissions on a variety of platforms such as Tumblr, DeviantART, and FurAffinity. Due to this I cannot hold slots for everyone and do not keep track of a pinglist. To view my most up-to-date schedule as well as slot availability, please visit my website at http://www.god-bird.com/schedule.

Q: Where is my print published after it is completed? / How do I receive my finished print?
A: Commissioners receive high-res copies of their prints through private message. Low-res, watermaked prints may be published to my FurAffinity at Godbird or on my Tumblr at Godbirdart.

Payment FAQ

Q: How will I know my commission has been accepted/denied?
A: After you have sent me your completed form, please allow up to 48 hours for me to reply. You will receive a private message confirming your commission as well as a total for the print fee.

Q: When do I pay for my print?
A: All prints require that the entire fee is paid before work on your print begins. Please submit this through one-way Crossroads as this helps keep things organized.

If you are paying by gems or treasure, please wait to submit your payment until after I have confirmed that I have accepted your commission request.

If you are paying by Paypal, please wait until the invoice for your commission appears in your Paypal activity. The invoice will be sent to you through Paypal, and will prompt you for a payment. Please do not send a payment as a donation or through Paypal's Send/Request features.

Q: Can I tip you for your work?
A: If you wish to tip me, feel free to add extra gems or treasure in your payment. If you prefer to tip in USD, Paypal now offers a Tip feature that allows you to tip when you pay for your invoice. If you wish to tip after your commission is complete, please do so through my Ko-Fi.

Q: Will you host the image or should I host it myself?
A: Feel free to upload your finished print to your FurAffinity, Tumblr, Toyhou.se, Photobucket, or other image hosting website. Credit is appreciated and can be linked back to God-Bird.com. Images I've hosted will usually be deleted within two weeks, so please save a copy of your print!

Terms and Conditions

Yes, there are some terms and conditions you must agree to before you can go ahead and willy-nilly throw digital or legal tender at me for artwork.

• I reserve the right to change, alter, or remove prices or styles at my discretion.
• Prints are made for, and exclusively for, the commissioner and any parties they may want to gift the artwork to. Mass-publication or resale of these prints is prohibited.
• You, the commissioner, understand that you are paying for digital goods and services (art prints) only.
• The commissioner may republish their print on social media and their personal accounts provided appropriate credit for the work is cited upon request.
• By republishing a commissioned print illustrated by me, the commissioner understands that the signature on the print must remain intact on the original art piece and is not permitted to be edited out or moved.
• I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
• The commissioner consents and allows their commissioned print(s) to be used by me in example prints for my website's gallery and commission advertising.
• The commissioner understands that they are paying for the non-refundable time and expertise of an artist. Paid prints are non-refundable.
• I publish commissions (if applicable) with credits to the character’s original artist as well as the commissioner. In the event that the commissioner wishes to remain anonymous, or not have their print published they are required to declare so to our artist in written documentation. Prints may be published on my Tumblr, FurAffinity, Inkbunny, Weasyl and/or my website, god-bird.com.

- x -

[center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/58a504782eb58e0dbb122c94247b42e1/tumblr_p6ql5kk4ew1qhfpako5_r1_250.gif[/img] [size=7]Wishlist[/size] [sup]It's a longshot, I know, but I'd likely kill for these items and will gladly accept one for a print or two.[/sup] [center][br][center][br] [quote] [item=gilded crown] [item=cloudy wings] [item=golden idol] [item=boolean] [item=bone fiend] [item=skycat] [item=cog frog] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=light sprite] [item=frost delver] [item=cranial hornhelm] [/quote] [center]- x - [sup]Thank you for your support! Enjoy your artwork![/sup] [b]godbird[/b][/center][br][br]
tumblr_p6ql5kk4ew1qhfpako5_r1_250.gif

Wishlist

It's a longshot, I know, but I'd likely kill for these items and will gladly accept one for a print or two.

Quote:
Gilded Crown Cloudy Wings Golden Idol Boolean Bone Fiend Skycat Cog Frog Fire Sprite Light Sprite Frost Delver Cranial Hornhelm
- x -

Thank you for your support!
Enjoy your artwork!

godbird

@godbird (I nearly typed godbirb instead wehh ;w;)

FR user ID: bergentruckung #213005
Print Style: Flat colour bust
Payment Method: USD
Character Name(s): Lucrezia
Character Reference(s): This isn't fullbody, but it's thigh-up and fully colored and since I'm ordering a bust anyway... is that okay? It's a gijinka design for this dragon >w<;;;
Print Description: If it's alright, I'd like the mood to reflect this song. I have no particular preference with background :>
@godbird (I nearly typed godbirb instead wehh ;w;)

FR user ID: bergentruckung #213005
Print Style: Flat colour bust
Character Name(s): Lucrezia
Character Reference(s): This isn't fullbody, but it's thigh-up and fully colored and since I'm ordering a bust anyway... is that okay? It's a gijinka design for this dragon >w<;;;
Print Description: If it's alright, I'd like the mood to reflect this song. I have no particular preference with background :>
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@godbird

FR user ID: LanguageVirus | 89414
Print Style: Flat Color Bust
Payment Method: Treasure
Character Name(s): Laine
Character Reference(s): One | Two | Three (Also if it's possible I would really love a semi-profile angle that includes her hearing aids, and maybe this kind of ear jewelry. If that's too much detail for the style and/or space, then at least the hearing aids?)
Print Description: I'd say that she'd most likely have a slight "knowing smile." The kind of expression that says that she's vaguely amused about something, but no one else really knows what it is. Smirking, maybe, is the right way to put it. And if it's okay to specify then maybe clothing like a "hipster" kind of sweater, or a multicolored triangle scarf? I don't want to ask too much here. :X
@godbird

FR user ID: LanguageVirus | 89414
Print Style: Flat Color Bust
Payment Method: Treasure
Character Name(s): Laine
Character Reference(s): One | Two | Three (Also if it's possible I would really love a semi-profile angle that includes her hearing aids, and maybe this kind of ear jewelry. If that's too much detail for the style and/or space, then at least the hearing aids?)
Print Description: I'd say that she'd most likely have a slight "knowing smile." The kind of expression that says that she's vaguely amused about something, but no one else really knows what it is. Smirking, maybe, is the right way to put it. And if it's okay to specify then maybe clothing like a "hipster" kind of sweater, or a multicolored triangle scarf? I don't want to ask too much here. :X
0PqvHjq.png
@bergentruckung, @LanguageVirus

thank you! private messages have been sent!
@bergentruckung, @LanguageVirus

thank you! private messages have been sent!
@godbird

I'd love a fullbody art(with USD)! It's just so hard to decide on who aaaagh. So if I may have a day to think about it ;-; (or if someone really catches your eye up to Tassu that works for me too)
@godbird

I'd love a fullbody art(with USD)! It's just so hard to decide on who aaaagh. So if I may have a day to think about it ;-; (or if someone really catches your eye up to Tassu that works for me too)
sIYtCYI.png
FR user ID: Kaamos #136412
Print Style: Flat Fullbody
Character Name(s): Apua
Character Reference(s): Linky~
Print Description: She's my lil lunatic gal, loves bright colors, swimming in the wyrmwound and mixing potions and well, have a little taste of every bright goo.
I know her apparel are a bit much, so I'll gladly pay way more.

@godbird ok sorry for double post, I kinda decided (and if I can snatch two slots, another one for gems and I'd actually have that Ages Lost skin by Alive if you want)
FR user ID: Kaamos #136412
Print Style: Flat Fullbody
Character Name(s): Apua
Character Reference(s): Linky~
Print Description: She's my lil lunatic gal, loves bright colors, swimming in the wyrmwound and mixing potions and well, have a little taste of every bright goo.
I know her apparel are a bit much, so I'll gladly pay way more.

@godbird ok sorry for double post, I kinda decided (and if I can snatch two slots, another one for gems and I'd actually have that Ages Lost skin by Alive if you want)
sIYtCYI.png
Tracking for when i have gems + thread bump!
Tracking for when i have gems + thread bump!
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
thank you!
~ thread bump ~
thank you!
~ thread bump ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27