Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anubis's Art Emporium: Open
1 2 3 4 5
@AnubisTM Username: BluDevil Link to Character Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21553656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215537/21553656_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Commission: Shaded Headshot! Payment Method: Treasure~ Background: Transparent, if possible! Additional Character[ s ]:Nope! Other: I'd love it if she could look smug/angry- c: (Also, on a side note I believe you're seriously undercharging your art! I'd say your fullbodys could easily go for 200kt+, and headshots at 150kt+!)
@AnubisTM
Username: BluDevil
Link to Character Ref:
21553656_350.png

Type of Commission: Shaded Headshot!
Payment Method: Treasure~
Background: Transparent, if possible!
Additional Character[ s ]:Nope!
Other: I'd love it if she could look smug/angry- c:

(Also, on a side note I believe you're seriously undercharging your art! I'd say your fullbodys could easily go for 200kt+, and headshots at 150kt+!)
@AnubisTM
I adore your style!!
Would you be open to take up a commission for my OC Cosmo?

Username: godbird
Link to Character Ref: Here's their Toyhouse!
Type of Commission: color+shaded headshot
Payment Method: Treasure
Background: Transparent or solid is fine!
Additional Character[ s ]: n/a
Other: Cosmo's always very upbeat and joyful, so anything with a big smile and bright eyes is PERFECT!
@AnubisTM
I adore your style!!
Would you be open to take up a commission for my OC Cosmo?

Username: godbird
Link to Character Ref: Here's their Toyhouse!
Type of Commission: color+shaded headshot
Payment Method: Treasure
Background: Transparent or solid is fine!
Other: Cosmo's always very upbeat and joyful, so anything with a big smile and bright eyes is PERFECT!
tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako7_r4_540.png
@AnubisTM

Are you up for doing "couples" ? :P I would LOVE to have me and my partner fursona-fied...
@AnubisTM

Are you up for doing "couples" ? :P I would LOVE to have me and my partner fursona-fied...
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@AnubisTM Wow! Beautiful art! Would love to order a few pieces from you :) Username: UnhappyJoker Link to Character Ref: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30760942&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Type of Commission: Colored + Shaded Headshot! Payment Method: Gems (45g, right?) Background: Transparent Additional Character[ s ]: n/a Other: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280837&tab=dragon&did=30760942]here[/url] is a direct link to the dragon! I would prefer her drawn without any apparel, though her chillspike crown and some winter snowflakes wouldn't hurt ^^ You're also more than welcomed to read her bio and get a better idea of her personality and what not! ^^
@AnubisTM
Wow! Beautiful art! Would love to order a few pieces from you :)

Username: UnhappyJoker
Link to Character Ref: dragon?did=30760942&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Type of Commission: Colored + Shaded Headshot!
Payment Method: Gems (45g, right?)
Background: Transparent
Other: here is a direct link to the dragon! I would prefer her drawn without any apparel, though her chillspike crown and some winter snowflakes wouldn't hurt ^^ You're also more than welcomed to read her bio and get a better idea of her personality and what not! ^^
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@SoulLugia11 , @Uyi , @BluDevil :
i'll pm all of you individually in just a second! gonna keep this reply here short and sweet but i just wanted to say thank you for commissioning me!

@CrippledProfiler , @godbird , @Phaerie , @UnhappyJoker :
my slots filled up fast but if you'd like to be put on my waiting list let me know! thank you for considering commissioning me and i hope i'll be able to draw your characters soon <3 i apologize for the inconvenience
@SoulLugia11 , @Uyi , @BluDevil :
i'll pm all of you individually in just a second! gonna keep this reply here short and sweet but i just wanted to say thank you for commissioning me!

@CrippledProfiler , @godbird , @Phaerie , @UnhappyJoker :
my slots filled up fast but if you'd like to be put on my waiting list let me know! thank you for considering commissioning me and i hope i'll be able to draw your characters soon <3 i apologize for the inconvenience
Art Shop !

[ Ironically not in the Fire Flight ]
@AnubisTM
Yup yup! Pinglist is fine :)
Returned back to my computer after lunch and hadn't refreshed the page. Sorry about that! Didn't mean to swamp with you with an extra order!
@AnubisTM
Yup yup! Pinglist is fine :)
Returned back to my computer after lunch and hadn't refreshed the page. Sorry about that! Didn't mean to swamp with you with an extra order!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker
it was no problem! i'll be sure to add you to the pinglist ^-^
@UnhappyJoker
it was no problem! i'll be sure to add you to the pinglist ^-^
Art Shop !

@AnubisTM

I'd be happy to be put on your waitlist.
@AnubisTM

I'd be happy to be put on your waitlist.
CEBhE6Z.gif
yym0GF5.png
@CrippledProfiler
great!! i’ll be sure to put you on ^-^
@CrippledProfiler
great!! i’ll be sure to put you on ^-^
Art Shop !

@AnubisTM

Ok cool, I can offer extra gems if it can be made sooner rather then in the far future *cheeky bribery*
@AnubisTM

Ok cool, I can offer extra gems if it can be made sooner rather then in the far future *cheeky bribery*
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
1 2 3 4 5