Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don’t know about y’all but
1 2
it makes me really happy to see an exalted dragon with a bunch of children?? like???

I don’t know why it makes me happy it just does

I remember seeing an exalted wildclaw with like 50+ children. that wildclaw would be worth more if you sold it rather than exalted-

but it makes me so happy that they aRE exalted and I don’t know why??
it makes me really happy to see an exalted dragon with a bunch of children?? like???

I don’t know why it makes me happy it just does

I remember seeing an exalted wildclaw with like 50+ children. that wildclaw would be worth more if you sold it rather than exalted-

but it makes me so happy that they aRE exalted and I don’t know why??
It's like they had a successful life before going to serve their deity.
@starrypond exactly
@starrypond exactly
wholesome,, but hear me out:

going to serve the deity in place of one of their hatchlings so that their hatchling can have a life before they, too, join the ranks

or

being forcefully torn away from their families

:^)
wholesome,, but hear me out:

going to serve the deity in place of one of their hatchlings so that their hatchling can have a life before they, too, join the ranks

or

being forcefully torn away from their families

:^)
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur STOP
@Thornasaur STOP
@mokuba

i ruin wholesome things, sorry owo
@mokuba

i ruin wholesome things, sorry owo
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur I hereby ban you from my thread for using ‘owo’

the mask has been SET

sCRRREEEEEEEECH
@Thornasaur I hereby ban you from my thread for using ‘owo’

the mask has been SET

sCRRREEEEEEEECH
[quote name="starrypond" date="2018-08-23 11:58:49" ] It's like they had a successful life before going to serve their deity. [/quote] Yes
starrypond wrote on 2018-08-23 11:58:49:

Yes
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
when I exalted some dragons in my lair that had been there for years, it made me feel a lot better seeing that their parents/children/mate had been exalted to light as well. the idea of their reunion makes me real happy! :)
when I exalted some dragons in my lair that had been there for years, it made me feel a lot better seeing that their parents/children/mate had been exalted to light as well. the idea of their reunion makes me real happy! :)
Gy5sOWI.png
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-23 12:10:30" ] going to serve the deity in place of one of their hatchlings so that their hatchling can have a life before they, too, join the ranks [/quote] I know it's the opposite scenario but y'all I thought of Mulan... can you imagine.
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-23 12:10:30:

I know it's the opposite scenario but y'all I thought of Mulan... can you imagine.
1 2