Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110
She's here! I like the new update!
She's here! I like the new update!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Seriously s*cks that there is no cap...
Seriously s*cks that there is no cap...
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
i'll eat my shorts if i win something
i'll eat my shorts if i win something
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
Time to spend
Time to spend
ilivb.gifnEjwE.giffp5ri.gifng33T.gif
[quote name="Jackablade" date="2018-08-23 01:23:58" ] So... if I'm reading this right, every single item except for KS stuff is now back in circulation, including Light Sprites etc., and triple G1 dragons with matching eyes are going to be generated. That's two high-stakes submarkets completely upended. And the tickets are 500t. With no limit. And these raffles are going to be weekly. I was expecting something like... WC scrolls, Night Sky Silks, Scattersights. This is just... game-breaking. Why not throw KS fams and G1 Imps into the mix, if "retired" no longer means retired? Is there even a list of possible prizes yet? The way the post is written makes it seem like there isn't. The only part of this I'm okay with is the new NPC art. [/quote] I think it was said they were "legally obligated" to not re-release KS? I'm not super familiar with Kickstarters enough to say either way. Lightning was talking about it around page 76ish.
Jackablade wrote on 2018-08-23 01:23:58:
So... if I'm reading this right, every single item except for KS stuff is now back in circulation, including Light Sprites etc., and triple G1 dragons with matching eyes are going to be generated. That's two high-stakes submarkets completely upended.

And the tickets are 500t. With no limit. And these raffles are going to be weekly.

I was expecting something like... WC scrolls, Night Sky Silks, Scattersights. This is just... game-breaking. Why not throw KS fams and G1 Imps into the mix, if "retired" no longer means retired? Is there even a list of possible prizes yet? The way the post is written makes it seem like there isn't.

The only part of this I'm okay with is the new NPC art.

I think it was said they were "legally obligated" to not re-release KS? I'm not super familiar with Kickstarters enough to say either way. Lightning was talking about it around page 76ish.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
am i the only one thinking that ridgeback is so gorgeous?
am i the only one thinking that ridgeback is so gorgeous?
back again lads!!
Time to get some tickets!~
Time to get some tickets!~
vQjCN2I.png
XXX gen one omg, he's so pretty!

Ahh, I do wish there was some form of ticket cap, I do understand that it's supposed to be a money sink for people who have way too much treasure on their hands but knowing there was a limit, even if it was high like 1k or smth, would make it feel a bit more balanced.
XXX gen one omg, he's so pretty!

Ahh, I do wish there was some form of ticket cap, I do understand that it's supposed to be a money sink for people who have way too much treasure on their hands but knowing there was a limit, even if it was high like 1k or smth, would make it feel a bit more balanced.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Jackablade" date="2018-08-23 01:23:58" ] So... if I'm reading this right, every single item except for KS stuff is now back in circulation, including Light Sprites etc., and triple G1 dragons with matching eyes are going to be generated. That's two high-stakes submarkets completely upended. And the tickets are 500t. With no limit. And these raffles are going to be weekly. [/quote] You do realize it's just one big prize per raffle. So, 52 prizes a year. let's say half are dragons, it's 26 custom made dragons (not all of which are going to be XXX, as you can see from the thread preview), and 26 big items, some of which might be retired items, let's say a third, so 9 retired items per year. Given there's dozens of retired items, that comes up to each retired item being brought back once every two years at least. Seriously. even if they give away one light sprite every year, which they're not, I don't see how it would make any difference.
Jackablade wrote on 2018-08-23 01:23:58:
So... if I'm reading this right, every single item except for KS stuff is now back in circulation, including Light Sprites etc., and triple G1 dragons with matching eyes are going to be generated. That's two high-stakes submarkets completely upended.

And the tickets are 500t. With no limit. And these raffles are going to be weekly.

You do realize it's just one big prize per raffle. So, 52 prizes a year. let's say half are dragons, it's 26 custom made dragons (not all of which are going to be XXX, as you can see from the thread preview), and 26 big items, some of which might be retired items, let's say a third, so 9 retired items per year. Given there's dozens of retired items, that comes up to each retired item being brought back once every two years at least.

Seriously. even if they give away one light sprite every year, which they're not, I don't see how it would make any difference.
So happy ks will not be new items introduced.
Though having 5 retired speedys will actually deflate that items value quite a bit.

I think rare retireds shouldnt have such a large amount

100% for NO CAP on ticket amount.

If im calculating right so far
583,000,000tr

Has been reduced from the site. Which is fantastic
So happy ks will not be new items introduced.
Though having 5 retired speedys will actually deflate that items value quite a bit.

I think rare retireds shouldnt have such a large amount

100% for NO CAP on ticket amount.

If im calculating right so far
583,000,000tr

Has been reduced from the site. Which is fantastic
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 109 110