Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
OOOh!
OOOh!
ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
Roundsey! Oh my lord I already love her. Now I have an immense problem. :( I've been saving up for an opal scroll, but now I don't know if I should buy it or remain loyal to the opal scroll. I genuinely need help someone reply. Here is the girl I'm buying opal for; maybe I'll sell her? I don't know anymore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38217849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382179/38217849_350.png[/img] [/url]
Roundsey! Oh my lord I already love her. Now I have an immense problem. :(
I've been saving up for an opal scroll, but now I don't know if I should buy it or remain loyal to the opal scroll. I genuinely need help someone reply.
Here is the girl I'm buying opal for; maybe I'll sell her? I don't know anymore.

38217849_350.png
Prolly an unpopular opinion, but I feel like maybe there should be more of the low-end prize given out?

Like, the sheer amount of people entering the raffle right now.. just seems like instead of 25 people getting 10 gold muck, it won't really change the economy up much to instead give 100 people 10 gold muck, or even 250 tbqh.

Just seems like it would make some more people hyped to enter instead of feeling so defeated if there was some higher odds of getting even a little somethin out of it!
Prolly an unpopular opinion, but I feel like maybe there should be more of the low-end prize given out?

Like, the sheer amount of people entering the raffle right now.. just seems like instead of 25 people getting 10 gold muck, it won't really change the economy up much to instead give 100 people 10 gold muck, or even 250 tbqh.

Just seems like it would make some more people hyped to enter instead of feeling so defeated if there was some higher odds of getting even a little somethin out of it!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Just buy the tickets to enter that is it?
AAH SHE'S HERE I LOVE HER
AAH SHE'S HERE I LOVE HER
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2018-08-23 02:47:33" ]Though having 5 retired speedys will actually deflate that items value quite a bit.[/quote] How? Do you really think that all the people who win a Speedy will immediately put it on the AH?!
Smoothy wrote on 2018-08-23 02:47:33:
Though having 5 retired speedys will actually deflate that items value quite a bit.

How? Do you really think that all the people who win a Speedy will immediately put it on the AH?!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
WOW :D
WOW :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.pngD1BNR47.png
Exciting!
Exciting!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
[quote name="KentFelix" date="2018-08-23 04:38:54" ] Just buy the tickets to enter that is it? [/quote] Yes!
KentFelix wrote on 2018-08-23 04:38:54:

Yes!