Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110
Ranmaru Said: [quote]That won't stop people from doing it (multiaccounting), however. Especially with open registration, it's extremely easy for someone to abuse it and create tons of accounts with the sole purpose of harassing someone if they really want to. Even with an IP ban, if they're determined enough.[/quote] Exactly on point. This is how a lot of multiaccounters are able to stay in buisness for long periods of time on the site.
Ranmaru Said:
Quote:
That won't stop people from doing it (multiaccounting), however. Especially with open registration, it's extremely easy for someone to abuse it and create tons of accounts with the sole purpose of harassing someone if they really want to. Even with an IP ban, if they're determined enough.

Exactly on point. This is how a lot of multiaccounters are able to stay in buisness for long periods of time on the site.
YAzXKmc.gif
[quote name="viktoor" date="2018-08-22 06:11:08" ] still think there should be a limit on the amount of tickets you can buy rich players gonna win everything and make them more rich lol [/quote] Damn I agree I hate this abt FR... Also if anyone asked this before but are the tickets limited to 999999? Because it seems that way... I guess we'll see I think that would be a good thing
viktoor wrote on 2018-08-22 06:11:08:
still think there should be a limit on the amount of tickets you can buy

rich players gonna win everything and make them more rich lol
Damn I agree I hate this abt FR...

Also if anyone asked this before but are the tickets limited to 999999? Because it seems that way... I guess we'll see I think that would be a good thing
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
I love Roundsey, and I love the concept of the raffle, as a chance to earn cool stuff and a treasure sink to keep the economy in check. Awesome job, Fr team!
I love Roundsey, and I love the concept of the raffle, as a chance to earn cool stuff and a treasure sink to keep the economy in check. Awesome job, Fr team!
n2PHQa3.png
Really cool idea! I don't like the change to the trading post map though, is it permanent? It's like a list rather than a map
Really cool idea! I don't like the change to the trading post map though, is it permanent? It's like a list rather than a map
frsig_by_sidonie-dawh745.png
DelphoxError said: [quote]that being said, i'm assuming the first gens will be like progens in that they'll be bound to an account?[/quote] [b]This is the precise solution we [i]need [/i]to the problem of raffling generated triple G1's. [/b]They [i]must[/i] be treated like progens. This will likely solve a lot of other downstream effects too.
DelphoxError said:
Quote:
that being said, i'm assuming the first gens will be like progens in that they'll be bound to an account?

This is the precise solution we need to the problem of raffling generated triple G1's. They must be treated like progens. This will likely solve a lot of other downstream effects too.
YAzXKmc.gif
At this rate, the amount of tickets sold will be 999,999 before this day ends :P
At this rate, the amount of tickets sold will be 999,999 before this day ends :P
8wF4Uc8.png
ROUNDSEY! ROUNDSEY!
ROUNDSEY! ROUNDSEY!
rkbdyro.png
Neat! I also really like her design!
Neat! I also really like her design!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm happy Roundsey is here, but I'm a little leery that multiple copies of retired items are appearing, and I'm very sad that the Trading Post appears to have been done away with forever. I really dislike that change; I loved the Trading Post as a location and not a list of links.
I'm happy Roundsey is here, but I'm a little leery that multiple copies of retired items are appearing, and I'm very sad that the Trading Post appears to have been done away with forever. I really dislike that change; I loved the Trading Post as a location and not a list of links.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
roundsey is so cute!! v excited about this update <3
roundsey is so cute!! v excited about this update <3
lapis+rose
28 they/them
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 109 110