Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110
I love Roundsey but hate the update to the trading post :T It looks so sad now before it was a neat little area where these dragons live and practice their trades. Now it's just a bunch of icons. I hope they update the art and change it back in time :/
I love Roundsey but hate the update to the trading post :T It looks so sad now before it was a neat little area where these dragons live and practice their trades. Now it's just a bunch of icons. I hope they update the art and change it back in time :/
YES!!
YES!!
AZOFNjv.png
SMH at the people who think that rich players get and stay rich by frivolously gambling their money away on things like treasure sink raffles.
SMH at the people who think that rich players get and stay rich by frivolously gambling their money away on things like treasure sink raffles.
duHgkuH.png
Power Move: Scatter the Gen1 Triple.
Power Move: Scatter the Gen1 Triple.

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/W62DsoK.png[/img] [/center] [center] [size=4]Total Treasure Spent (so far) 421,455 X 500 = 210,727,500 T For 41 prizes. [/size] [/center] Le me waiting for Wednesday. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0hQyd5L.gif[/img] [spoiler]For the record, gems are going for about 850t each in trading right now. So this is about 247,914 gems' worth of treasure down the pit. Last I heard, imp scrolls sold for 450kg. It ain't even been 4 hours since this thing was opened. I'm gonna have to button this right and post final Tuesday tallies too, so we can see the damage. It should be interesting indeed. [/spoiler]
W62DsoK.png
Total Treasure Spent (so far)

421,455 X 500

=

210,727,500 T

For 41 prizes.

Le me waiting for Wednesday.
0hQyd5L.gif

For the record, gems are going for about 850t each in trading right now.
So this is about 247,914 gems' worth of treasure down the pit.

Last I heard, imp scrolls sold for 450kg.

It ain't even been 4 hours since this thing was opened.

I'm gonna have to button this right and post final Tuesday tallies too, so we can see the damage. It should be interesting indeed.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Ranmaru 's right, harassment can happen offsite too. Especially if said winner has a tumblr account, Its not the end of the world to not include it
@Ranmaru 's right, harassment can happen offsite too. Especially if said winner has a tumblr account, Its not the end of the world to not include it
l5KIkf4.png
[quote name="HappyFox" date="2018-08-22 08:28:49" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-08-22 08:17:20" ] Plus, that is the only way to ensure 'fairness' because not everyone can potentially afford even a 500 treasure ticket every week... [/quote] ...are you being ..sarcastic? who can't afford 500t? [/quote] I mean, you can get that much treasure quickly just by answering TWO of Tomo's questions correctly. Or trade ONE thing to Crim. If you can't find 500t in one minute why are you even in this game.
HappyFox wrote on 2018-08-22 08:28:49:
Jemadar wrote on 2018-08-22 08:17:20:
Plus, that is the only way to ensure 'fairness' because not everyone can potentially afford even a 500 treasure ticket every week...
...are you being ..sarcastic? who can't afford 500t?

I mean, you can get that much treasure quickly just by answering TWO of Tomo's questions correctly. Or trade ONE thing to Crim. If you can't find 500t in one minute why are you even in this game.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="Donnie" date="2018-08-22 08:07:50" ] It is not only about harassment but also about how many messages you can receive about what you won. Imagine if 100 players message you to know if you're gonna sell the sprite you won (for example): not harassment but still an inbox full of the same message, plus the profile page which might be spammed as well... [/quote] @Donnie, we've observed players receiving awards, receiving a front page spotlight, Dragon Share spotlight, or hatching a lucky dragon (ID number, XXY/XXX, eye types) and not receive an excessive level of targeted attention outside of being sincerely congratulated. The majority of [i]Flight Rising[/i] players have shown themselves to be respectful of each other's boundaries. With that said and in the interest of due diligence, we will of course keep an eye on things. :)
Donnie wrote on 2018-08-22 08:07:50:
It is not only about harassment but also about how many messages you can receive about what you won. Imagine if 100 players message you to know if you're gonna sell the sprite you won (for example): not harassment but still an inbox full of the same message, plus the profile page which might be spammed as well...

@Donnie, we've observed players receiving awards, receiving a front page spotlight, Dragon Share spotlight, or hatching a lucky dragon (ID number, XXY/XXX, eye types) and not receive an excessive level of targeted attention outside of being sincerely congratulated. The majority of Flight Rising players have shown themselves to be respectful of each other's boundaries.

With that said and in the interest of due diligence, we will of course keep an eye on things. :)
I get that people are complaining that rich players can buy as many tickets as they want to increase their advantage, but like...think about this realistically. There's a lot of rich players, too, plus all the little handfuls of tickets non-rich players buy will add up fast. So we're talking a difference between like 0.000001% and 0.0001%. No matter who you are or how many tickets you buy, your odds are always incredibly, incredibly slim
I get that people are complaining that rich players can buy as many tickets as they want to increase their advantage, but like...think about this realistically. There's a lot of rich players, too, plus all the little handfuls of tickets non-rich players buy will add up fast. So we're talking a difference between like 0.000001% and 0.0001%. No matter who you are or how many tickets you buy, your odds are always incredibly, incredibly slim
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
OMG I wish I win the starmap gene <3
OMG I wish I win the starmap gene <3
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 109 110