Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cancel Nesting
I've done this a few times where I Accidentally breed the wrong dragon. So why can we cancel an unwanted nesting?
I've done this a few times where I Accidentally breed the wrong dragon. So why can we cancel an unwanted nesting?
stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif hzM3Sr2.png
wh3Tiip.png
9PstSFT.png
kOrVr1y.png
0HBKL8H.png
deathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I support this! There have been many times where I've accidentally bred two dragons before or wished I could cancel it halfway though the incubation period because I've decided the pair might not make great hatchlings/I won't have enough lair space for them anyway. However, there would have to be some sort of trade off for this so you can't just cancel them all willy nilly.
I support this! There have been many times where I've accidentally bred two dragons before or wished I could cancel it halfway though the incubation period because I've decided the pair might not make great hatchlings/I won't have enough lair space for them anyway. However, there would have to be some sort of trade off for this so you can't just cancel them all willy nilly.
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
Oh please this.

I've put dragons on nest with the wrong dragon more then I could count...
Oh please this.

I've put dragons on nest with the wrong dragon more then I could count...
They/Them
No support

You can preview the pair, and it has a confirmation that you actually want to breed the pair of dragons.
No support

You can preview the pair, and it has a confirmation that you actually want to breed the pair of dragons.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Support. While breeding the wrong dragons hasn't happened to me yet, I'd like the option to discard a nest if I ever do make that mistake in the future. I have a lot of dragons I have to intention of breeding and would be devastated if I accidentally put them on a nest.
Support. While breeding the wrong dragons hasn't happened to me yet, I'd like the option to discard a nest if I ever do make that mistake in the future. I have a lot of dragons I have to intention of breeding and would be devastated if I accidentally put them on a nest.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Support (provided the cooldown remains).

I haven't bred the wrong dragons. Ever. I feel like it'd be pretty hard to do (except on mobile, where I'm such a butterfingers I don't even touch the nesting grounds).

I still want this because I do have this pair that I want to have just one hatchling. With this option... it'd be easy. Even if it would likely take forever. Because you know how you always get those 5-egg nests exactly when you don't want it.

Not to mention those every-now-and-again mistakes.
Support (provided the cooldown remains).

I haven't bred the wrong dragons. Ever. I feel like it'd be pretty hard to do (except on mobile, where I'm such a butterfingers I don't even touch the nesting grounds).

I still want this because I do have this pair that I want to have just one hatchling. With this option... it'd be easy. Even if it would likely take forever. Because you know how you always get those 5-egg nests exactly when you don't want it.

Not to mention those every-now-and-again mistakes.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png