Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56
Omg, wow!

1. Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake
2. Baby booners
Omg, wow!

1. Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake
2. Baby booners
I'm not sure how far down I'm at the draw currently since it's taken me a few days to get online, so correct me if I'm wrong. :'D

1. Arena Boss Familiars
2. Growing Gathering Collection
3. Wolf Apparel
4. NOTN Vistas
5. Joxar Spares
6. Festival Tokens
7. Bouquet of Flowers
8. Enchanter Tatters
9. Roundhorn Apparel
10. Alchemist Tools
11. Gossamer Silks

Thank you!
I'm not sure how far down I'm at the draw currently since it's taken me a few days to get online, so correct me if I'm wrong. :'D

1. Arena Boss Familiars
2. Growing Gathering Collection
3. Wolf Apparel
4. NOTN Vistas
5. Joxar Spares
6. Festival Tokens
7. Bouquet of Flowers
8. Enchanter Tatters
9. Roundhorn Apparel
10. Alchemist Tools
11. Gossamer Silks

Thank you!
@Maririn

I'm staff at a convention this weekend (today's the last day!), so we've been giving the rounds a bit of extra room for people to make choices. Which is good because prior to your response, we only had 5/11 responses for the round!

I'll be sending out prizes & running the next round of winners this evening, to give a few more winners the chance to respond.
@Maririn

I'm staff at a convention this weekend (today's the last day!), so we've been giving the rounds a bit of extra room for people to make choices. Which is good because prior to your response, we only had 5/11 responses for the round!

I'll be sending out prizes & running the next round of winners this evening, to give a few more winners the chance to respond.
I... saw this ping then got extremely busy. Thank you! ;;

1. Python and Morph
2. Onyx Seraph
3. Aeruginous Scale Armor
4. Tertiary Gene: Firefly
5. Arena Bosses
I... saw this ping then got extremely busy. Thank you! ;;

1. Python and Morph
2. Onyx Seraph
3. Aeruginous Scale Armor
4. Tertiary Gene: Firefly
5. Arena Bosses
raPIqm3.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/260919942487080960/471871010468266005/WvWHeaderRaffle.png[/img][/center] [columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/231c5b75c2fb53f20a08ed4a4a7581bb.png[/img][/center] Have a few minutes & are interested in giving feedback on your WvW experience? We have [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJ9fCj86d1EB62Rw8ld6s89Z1lnmDhprtS_0UD3dUTU92QtQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]a feedback poll[/url][/b] for you! If you are a droplet here to cheerlead the OOF winners, we have an [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd4/2078293/41#post_34648145]in-flight tailored poll[/url][/b] for you in the Info Hub. [nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color] [nextcol] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/7c7b722043706b4517be64aff1ee7f48.png[/img][/center] If you would like to be pinged for each round of winners, you can add yourself with [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3wjGMAredFk3rxnssV8nXRycjMU5CqGeS6CXTNKuLPYRcsA/viewform]this google form[/url][/b]. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist at any time, you can simply respond to the form again & your username will be automatically removed. [/columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180810/fce328356e8d79798f1f2b7565eba962.png[/img][/center] [columns] [LIST=1] [*]@juxta13 [*]@edgedancer [*]@clm [*]@hermitqueen [*]@coa [*]@kydoimos [*]@moonbiter [*]@unhappyjoker [*]@celestialequinox [*]@demiguise [*]@nightflyer8909 (carryover x2) [*]@mizie [*]@aquavvius [*]@nekoshizumi [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol][center][size=4]Congratulations to our eighth round of winners! Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winners list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. Thanks for your patience while I was staff at a convention over the weekend! We'll be returning to the 24 hour rounds now that I'm home & have recovered from con-itis XD[/size][/center][BR] [/columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/a5e687d9ced88fffa4bd0e797440d5fa.png[/img][/center]-----[columns][LIST][*]1 Dragon to Level 25 AnnieGYG [*]1 Dragon to Level 25 ilimati [*]1 Dragon to Level 25 Raedeshe [*]10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist [*]30 Plus Gathering Collection [*]Accent #13939 [*]Accent: Celestial Messenger [*]Accent: Joyburst Rainbow - F [*]Accent: Lantern Bug [*]Accent: Princely Pearls [*]Accent: Spawn Camping [*]Aeruginous Scale Armor [*]Alchemist Tools [*]All the Frogs [*]All the Sneeeeeeeeeks [*]Antique Lace [*]Ash Lace [*]Autumn Woodland Set [*]Baby Booners [*]Baldwin Familiars level 18-20 [*]Baldwin Familiars level 3-7 [*]Baldwin Familiars level 8-11 [*]Baldwin Vistas [*]Black Lace [*]Blooming Woodland Set [*]Blueberry Plumes [*]Bouquet of Flowers [*]Brightshine Jubilee 2016 [*]Brightshine Jubilee 2017 [*]Brightshine Jubilee 2018 [*]Brightshine Jubilee Skins & Accents 2016 [*]Brilliant Healers Kit [*]Buttercup Lace [*]Celadon Silks [*]Celebration Sage [*]Charming Sage [*]Clever Jester Motley [*]coliseum vistas [*]Conjurer Tatters [*]Copper Filigree Set [*]Crystaline Gala 2016 [*]Crystaline Gala 2017 [*]Crystaline Gala 2018 [*]D5774817 Prize Pack [*]Deadpan Jester Motley [*]Diaphanous Sylvan [*]Druid Woodland Set [*]Dusky Rose Thorn [*]Dusty Sage[*]Enchanter Tatters [/LIST][BR][NEXTCOL][LIST][*]Ethereal Flame Regalia [*]Faerie Rose Thorn [*]Festival Tokens [*]Flameforgers Festival 2016 [*]Flameforgers Festival 2016 Skins & Accents [*]Flameforgers Festival 2017 [*]Gentle Healers Kit [*]Ghost Flame [*]Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake 2 [*]Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake 3 [*]Gilded Thorn Tangle [*]Golden Sage [*]Golden Silks [*]Goldslab Warrior Regalia [*]Gossamer Silks [*]Green Lace [*]Greenskeeper Gathering 2016 [*]Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 [*]Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 [*]Grim Healers Kit [*]Grove Sylvan [*]Grow Your Own Dragon Kit [*]Growing Gathering Collection [*]happy anniversary [*]Haunted Flame [*]Honeyed Woodland Set [*]Jaguar & Rosette [*]Jolly Jester [*]Joxar & Festival [*]Learned Sage [*]Lovely Seraph Jewelry [*]Lucky Sage [*]Lucky Woodland Set [*]Magician Tatters [*]Masques [*]Mistral Jamboree 2016 [*]Mistral Jamboree 2017 [*]Mistral Jamboree 2018 [*]Mystic Sage [*]NOTN Familiars 2014 2015 [*]NOTN Familiars 2016 [*]NOTN Familiars 2017 [*]NOTN Familiars Bears [*]NOTN Vistas [/LIST][BR][BR][NEXTCOL][LIST][*]Pipp Products [*]Poisonous Rose Thorn [*]Poisonous Woodland Set [*]Raven Woodland Set [*]Red Healers Kit [*]Regal Scale Trunk [*]Riot of Rot 2016 [*]Riot of Rot 2017 [*]Rockbreakers Ceremony 2016 [*]Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017 [*]Roundhorn Apparel [*]Sapphire Woodland Set [*]Sarcastic Jester Motley [*]Scarlet Sylvan [*]Sepia Lace [*]Sepia Woodland Set [*]Siren Sylvan [*]Skin: Terminal Parrotfish [*]Skin: Undine Voice [*]Sky Blue Silks [*]smirch merch [*]Solar Flame Regalia [*]Sorcerer Tatters [*]Starfall Celebration 2016 [*]Starfall Celebration 2017 [*]Starter Gathering Collection [*]Swashbucklers Seaspray Garb [*]Sweetheart Lace Box [*]Swipp Vistas [*]Tertiary Gene: Capsule [*]Thundercrack Carnivale 2016 [*]Thundercrack Carnivale 2017 [*]Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 [*]Tomes [*]Trickmurk Circus 2016 [*]Trickmurk Circus 2018 [*]Twilight Rose Thorn [*]Verdant Sage [*]Wavecrest 2016 [*]Wavecrest 2017 [*]Wavecrest 2018 [*]Wavecrest Skins & Accents 2016 [*]Whimsical Jester Set [*]Witchy Tatters [*]Witty Jester Motley [*]Wolf Apparel[/LIST][BR][color=transparent].............................................[/color] [/columns][br][br] [quote=Winning Rounds Pinglist] @Sacrilegious @GeriVl @Dalilah @Chrisondra @LynterriaHatake @Eriisx @ktlynnhutch @judiama @Reroad @posibee @Stellatrix13 @Feralrookie @aquasoars @Sanddollar @EasilyAmusedKat @BlueJaysFeather @Doodeedoodah @LupoIsLost @halforq @GrecianZephyrus @PrinceYuu @Plushstiel @Krocodalie @Illyrael @Juxta13 @Starseer @mercurialwings @Saronai [/quote]
WvWHeaderRaffle.png
231c5b75c2fb53f20a08ed4a4a7581bb.png
Have a few minutes & are interested in giving feedback on your WvW experience? We have a feedback poll for you! If you are a droplet here to cheerlead the OOF winners, we have an in-flight tailored poll for you in the Info Hub.

7c7b722043706b4517be64aff1ee7f48.png
If you would like to be pinged for each round of winners, you can add yourself with this google form. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist at any time, you can simply respond to the form again & your username will be automatically removed.

fce328356e8d79798f1f2b7565eba962.png
  1. @juxta13
  2. @edgedancer
  3. @clm
  4. @hermitqueen
  5. @coa
  6. @kydoimos
  7. @moonbiter
  8. @unhappyjoker
  9. @celestialequinox
  10. @demiguise
  11. @nightflyer8909 (carryover x2)
  12. @mizie
  13. @aquavvius
  14. @nekoshizumi
Congratulations to our eighth round of winners!

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winners list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

Thanks for your patience while I was staff at a convention over the weekend! We'll be returning to the 24 hour rounds now that I'm home & have recovered from con-itis XD

a5e687d9ced88fffa4bd0e797440d5fa.png

• 1 Dragon to Level 25 AnnieGYG
  • 1 Dragon to Level 25 ilimati
  • 1 Dragon to Level 25 Raedeshe
  • 10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist
  • 30 Plus Gathering Collection
  • Accent #13939
  • Accent: Celestial Messenger
  • Accent: Joyburst Rainbow - F
  • Accent: Lantern Bug
  • Accent: Princely Pearls
  • Accent: Spawn Camping
  • Aeruginous Scale Armor
  • Alchemist Tools
  • All the Frogs
  • All the Sneeeeeeeeeks
  • Antique Lace
  • Ash Lace
  • Autumn Woodland Set
  • Baby Booners
  • Baldwin Familiars level 18-20
  • Baldwin Familiars level 3-7
  • Baldwin Familiars level 8-11
  • Baldwin Vistas
  • Black Lace
  • Blooming Woodland Set
  • Blueberry Plumes
  • Bouquet of Flowers
  • Brightshine Jubilee 2016
  • Brightshine Jubilee 2017
  • Brightshine Jubilee 2018
  • Brightshine Jubilee Skins & Accents 2016
  • Brilliant Healers Kit
  • Buttercup Lace
  • Celadon Silks
  • Celebration Sage
  • Charming Sage
  • Clever Jester Motley
  • coliseum vistas
  • Conjurer Tatters
  • Copper Filigree Set
  • Crystaline Gala 2016
  • Crystaline Gala 2017
  • Crystaline Gala 2018
  • D5774817 Prize Pack
  • Deadpan Jester Motley
  • Diaphanous Sylvan
  • Druid Woodland Set
  • Dusky Rose Thorn
  • Dusty Sage
  • Enchanter Tatters

• Ethereal Flame Regalia
  • Faerie Rose Thorn
  • Festival Tokens
  • Flameforgers Festival 2016
  • Flameforgers Festival 2016 Skins & Accents
  • Flameforgers Festival 2017
  • Gentle Healers Kit
  • Ghost Flame
  • Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake 2
  • Gijinka bust painting by BandedLake 3
  • Gilded Thorn Tangle
  • Golden Sage
  • Golden Silks
  • Goldslab Warrior Regalia
  • Gossamer Silks
  • Green Lace
  • Greenskeeper Gathering 2016
  • Greenskeeper Gathering 2017
  • Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
  • Grim Healers Kit
  • Grove Sylvan
  • Grow Your Own Dragon Kit
  • Growing Gathering Collection
  • happy anniversary
  • Haunted Flame
  • Honeyed Woodland Set
  • Jaguar & Rosette
  • Jolly Jester
  • Joxar & Festival
  • Learned Sage
  • Lovely Seraph Jewelry
  • Lucky Sage
  • Lucky Woodland Set
  • Magician Tatters
  • Masques
  • Mistral Jamboree 2016
  • Mistral Jamboree 2017
  • Mistral Jamboree 2018
  • Mystic Sage
  • NOTN Familiars 2014 2015
  • NOTN Familiars 2016
  • NOTN Familiars 2017
  • NOTN Familiars Bears
  • NOTN Vistas

• Pipp Products
  • Poisonous Rose Thorn
  • Poisonous Woodland Set
  • Raven Woodland Set
  • Red Healers Kit
  • Regal Scale Trunk
  • Riot of Rot 2016
  • Riot of Rot 2017
  • Rockbreakers Ceremony 2016
  • Rockbreakers Ceremony 2017
  • Roundhorn Apparel
  • Sapphire Woodland Set
  • Sarcastic Jester Motley
  • Scarlet Sylvan
  • Sepia Lace
  • Sepia Woodland Set
  • Siren Sylvan
  • Skin: Terminal Parrotfish
  • Skin: Undine Voice
  • Sky Blue Silks
  • smirch merch
  • Solar Flame Regalia
  • Sorcerer Tatters
  • Starfall Celebration 2016
  • Starfall Celebration 2017
  • Starter Gathering Collection
  • Swashbucklers Seaspray Garb
  • Sweetheart Lace Box
  • Swipp Vistas
  • Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  • Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
  • Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
  • Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
  • Tomes
  • Trickmurk Circus 2016
  • Trickmurk Circus 2018
  • Twilight Rose Thorn
  • Verdant Sage
  • Wavecrest 2016
  • Wavecrest 2017
  • Wavecrest 2018
  • Wavecrest Skins & Accents 2016
  • Whimsical Jester Set
  • Witchy Tatters
  • Witty Jester Motley
  • Wolf Apparel

Thank you so much! <3

1. Festival Tokens
2. Jaguar & Rosette
3. Haunted Flame
4. Magician Tatters
5. Conjurer Tatters
Thank you so much! <3

1. Festival Tokens
2. Jaguar & Rosette
3. Haunted Flame
4. Magician Tatters
5. Conjurer Tatters
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
@Omiki
Thank you so much for organizing this and congrats on the win. You still have SO MANY amazing prizes!

It's a really difficult decision, but I have to go with the D5774817 Prize Pack. Thanks again!

Edit: Just FYI, I noticed that you still have a reference to D39081862 in the list above, but it looks like that one has been claimed.
@Omiki
Thank you so much for organizing this and congrats on the win. You still have SO MANY amazing prizes!

It's a really difficult decision, but I have to go with the D5774817 Prize Pack. Thanks again!

Edit: Just FYI, I noticed that you still have a reference to D39081862 in the list above, but it looks like that one has been claimed.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13

Thanks for the heads up! I seem to have forgotten to switch the one item from that prize pack to claimed on the spreadsheet, so the automatic bbcoder for remaining prize packs didn't remove it. Thanks again for the catch and thanks for your kind words, I'll pass them on to our fellow organizers <3!
@Juxta13

Thanks for the heads up! I seem to have forgotten to switch the one item from that prize pack to claimed on the spreadsheet, so the automatic bbcoder for remaining prize packs didn't remove it. Thanks again for the catch and thanks for your kind words, I'll pass them on to our fellow organizers <3!
Oh nice! Thanks!

1. Goldslab Warrior Regalia
2. Spawn Camping
3. Festival Tokens
4. Joxar & Festival
Oh nice! Thanks!

1. Goldslab Warrior Regalia
2. Spawn Camping
3. Festival Tokens
4. Joxar & Festival
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
Thank you, this is so exciting!
  1. Tertiary Gene: Capsule
  2. All the Sneeeeeeeeeks
  3. All the Frogs
  4. Grow Your Own Dragon Kit
  5. NOTN Vistas
  6. smirch merch
  7. coliseum vistas
Thank you, this is so exciting!