Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightshade and Technology [rp w/ gemino]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
YEAH I'M ALRIGHT AA FINALLY GRADUATED!

Reagan has 0 chill. Yeah Hajime took the Rite uwu

AAAAAAAA SHE'S??? GORGEOUS????? I WANNA KISS HER!
YEAH I'M ALRIGHT AA FINALLY GRADUATED!

Reagan has 0 chill. Yeah Hajime took the Rite uwu

AAAAAAAA SHE'S??? GORGEOUS????? I WANNA KISS HER!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING!!! daaaaaaang good jobo

tell me are any of your dragons just like "no i dont care i just wanna do my own thing and not be involved in your STUFF" like how todd just wants to learn from her mentor Thessaly and be a better and better tattoo artist?
(in my lore, Todd's accent/tats were done by Thessaly who belongs to a v good friend of mine. It was Thessaly's most elaborate project yet and took easily a dozen sessions to complete.)
Todd is playful, sly, confident and just. she's a Fox in every meaning of the word i lov her

im glad you like her tho IM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE ACCENT OK.

shop i got em from is here
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING!!! daaaaaaang good jobo

tell me are any of your dragons just like "no i dont care i just wanna do my own thing and not be involved in your STUFF" like how todd just wants to learn from her mentor Thessaly and be a better and better tattoo artist?
(in my lore, Todd's accent/tats were done by Thessaly who belongs to a v good friend of mine. It was Thessaly's most elaborate project yet and took easily a dozen sessions to complete.)
Todd is playful, sly, confident and just. she's a Fox in every meaning of the word i lov her

im glad you like her tho IM SUPER HAPPY WITH THE ACCENT OK.

shop i got em from is here
Omg hm I think the dragon that'd be like that is Bluejay, the guard/scout in-training. He works under Regis and Belladonna as their apprentice, learning both combat and stealth so he can be effective at his job and well-rounded.
Bluejay is dark and quiet, he doesn't talk much if at all; when he does talk, oof, it scares people

aaa!!! Also!!! I have some unnamed babies if you wanna look! :0
Omg hm I think the dragon that'd be like that is Bluejay, the guard/scout in-training. He works under Regis and Belladonna as their apprentice, learning both combat and stealth so he can be effective at his job and well-rounded.
Bluejay is dark and quiet, he doesn't talk much if at all; when he does talk, oof, it scares people

aaa!!! Also!!! I have some unnamed babies if you wanna look! :0
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
ooo! i did look and dang hajime makes some pretty babies but i'm all good for now! V happy with Rook I just need to do more with him. Develop him. he's a problem child.

oH YEAH DID YOU CHANGE THE EYES of any of your dragons? Rook has Rare eyes now- they're a fair bit darker and I feel like they fit the deceiving edgebaby very well.

Regis and Bella- Warlord and the Warden, ey? how did Bluejay come to be under their tutelage? is there a story there?
ooo! i did look and dang hajime makes some pretty babies but i'm all good for now! V happy with Rook I just need to do more with him. Develop him. he's a problem child.

oH YEAH DID YOU CHANGE THE EYES of any of your dragons? Rook has Rare eyes now- they're a fair bit darker and I feel like they fit the deceiving edgebaby very well.

Regis and Bella- Warlord and the Warden, ey? how did Bluejay come to be under their tutelage? is there a story there?
wheezes
I'm sorry this is such an awfully late reply adnsfjfd

Rook is a quality boi and I love him. I changed David's eyes :v

I'm not sure yet; Bluejay might've fought one of them and his prowess was impressive.
wheezes
I'm sorry this is such an awfully late reply adnsfjfd

Rook is a quality boi and I love him. I changed David's eyes :v

I'm not sure yet; Bluejay might've fought one of them and his prowess was impressive.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
eyy all good man how you doin

i sure do still love dragons even tho i'm not doing much with them these days

any new developments? i got a few new childrens including a vampire son i want to incorporate i'm just not sure how
eyy all good man how you doin

i sure do still love dragons even tho i'm not doing much with them these days

any new developments? i got a few new childrens including a vampire son i want to incorporate i'm just not sure how
Oof I keep getting highkey distracted

It'd likely be easier to talk to me on Discord.
I just realized I can't put emojis here so??? Rip
Oof I keep getting highkey distracted

It'd likely be easier to talk to me on Discord.
I just realized I can't put emojis here so??? Rip
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
i have a discord i but only use it sometimes fam sorry
im
mage
if ur interested tho???
i have a discord i but only use it sometimes fam sorry
im