Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightshade and Technology [rp w/ gemino]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
Ehehe actually, it's based off Diablo III and demons in general. Belial is the "Lord of the Flies," and thus, the clan is now the Order of Flies.

Poor Luca has a lot to catch up on oh goodness

Reagan is both those things lmao Belladonna would warn him as best he could prior to the poor guy coming back for a visit. If they're unlucky, they'll meet Reagan first.
Ehehe actually, it's based off Diablo III and demons in general. Belial is the "Lord of the Flies," and thus, the clan is now the Order of Flies.

Poor Luca has a lot to catch up on oh goodness

Reagan is both those things lmao Belladonna would warn him as best he could prior to the poor guy coming back for a visit. If they're unlucky, they'll meet Reagan first.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
Nice!! Haven't played Diablo III but iM definitely gonna do some research into it noww

It would probably be basically whiplash upon coming to see the Order and being like "UH". Thaaat'll be fun

Also hhhh your clan profile makes me wanna work on my lore intro more. Is it cool if I like your clan as allies as you have done for me? I thought it was reALLY COOL

Luca would only take a few from the refuge who could actually handle the possible upcoming horrors they could face. Like the name suggests, the Refuge is mainly about dragons who have run from bad situations. There's even Akane who escaped a shadow cult that worshipped him as a corrupted idol.

Though I don't think any of them would be prepared to face Reagan.
Nice!! Haven't played Diablo III but iM definitely gonna do some research into it noww

It would probably be basically whiplash upon coming to see the Order and being like "UH". Thaaat'll be fun

Also hhhh your clan profile makes me wanna work on my lore intro more. Is it cool if I like your clan as allies as you have done for me? I thought it was reALLY COOL

Luca would only take a few from the refuge who could actually handle the possible upcoming horrors they could face. Like the name suggests, the Refuge is mainly about dragons who have run from bad situations. There's even Akane who escaped a shadow cult that worshipped him as a corrupted idol.

Though I don't think any of them would be prepared to face Reagan.
Hfhf yes s uRE GO AHEAD!! I'm glad you think it's cool!!!!! I figured allies deserve honorable mention on the profile!

I'll always feel bad for Akane tbh, but then I'm also like "bring him to the Order" bc I'm awful. Definitely pick a few that have strong stomachs, or are completely oblivious.

Doubtful. They'll be even less prepared for Arachnis and Scorpis, who are even more messed up than Reagan.
Hfhf yes s uRE GO AHEAD!! I'm glad you think it's cool!!!!! I figured allies deserve honorable mention on the profile!

I'll always feel bad for Akane tbh, but then I'm also like "bring him to the Order" bc I'm awful. Definitely pick a few that have strong stomachs, or are completely oblivious.

Doubtful. They'll be even less prepared for Arachnis and Scorpis, who are even more messed up than Reagan.
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
akane is a precious babby who would not go within 1837283 miles of the Order because his coping tactic for anything shadow or light related is just to Not Be There. how deal with problems akane has no clue

juuuust looked at the notes for their bios and yep nope oh god. is that an Animal reference in their breeding card? (the sonG)

i noticed that there's a melanie martinez one in owl's breeding card and I gotta say thats also very fitting
looked at magpie's notes and she really lives up to that saying of 'it's always the quiet ones'
akane is a precious babby who would not go within 1837283 miles of the Order because his coping tactic for anything shadow or light related is just to Not Be There. how deal with problems akane has no clue

juuuust looked at the notes for their bios and yep nope oh god. is that an Animal reference in their breeding card? (the sonG)

i noticed that there's a melanie martinez one in owl's breeding card and I gotta say thats also very fitting
looked at magpie's notes and she really lives up to that saying of 'it's always the quiet ones'
How to Handle Problems: A Guide By Akane
Step one: Ignore them and hope they go away
Step two: cry in a corner
Step three: don't
Step four: just don't deal w/ them

Yes it is! Ehehe! They're the least sane of the Order.

Oh my goodness!! Yes, yes. Magpie doesn't talk much in comparison to Owl. Owl is actually lowkey scared of her :''>
How to Handle Problems: A Guide By Akane
Step one: Ignore them and hope they go away
Step two: cry in a corner
Step three: don't
Step four: just don't deal w/ them

Yes it is! Ehehe! They're the least sane of the Order.

Oh my goodness!! Yes, yes. Magpie doesn't talk much in comparison to Owl. Owl is actually lowkey scared of her :''>
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
how you doin man! the c l a n has shifted update me with how your lore clan's doin and how you're doing!

sorry for the silence on my end heRE i honestly did not intend to leave the reply sitting for this long

everything you said still stands tho

akane's way of dealing with problems is v much my own
how you doin man! the c l a n has shifted update me with how your lore clan's doin and how you're doing!

sorry for the silence on my end heRE i honestly did not intend to leave the reply sitting for this long

everything you said still stands tho

akane's way of dealing with problems is v much my own
Hhg omg i'm sorry it's been so long

I'll gladly update you on everything because I honestly need to rewrite the whole lore so spitballing ideas with be nice
Hhg omg i'm sorry it's been so long

I'll gladly update you on everything because I honestly need to rewrite the whole lore so spitballing ideas with be nice
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
!!!YOOO OMG

NO PROBLEM MAN NICE TO HEAR FROM YOY AGAIN

HOW YOU DOING
I’m actually in the process of rewriting lore myself so yeah swapping ideas would be great

I can’t reply in full at the moment but just so you know: yes yes yes I wanna hear it

Luca’s bio is in rewrite atm too
This might change things
!!!YOOO OMG

NO PROBLEM MAN NICE TO HEAR FROM YOY AGAIN

HOW YOU DOING
I’m actually in the process of rewriting lore myself so yeah swapping ideas would be great

I can’t reply in full at the moment but just so you know: yes yes yes I wanna hear it

Luca’s bio is in rewrite atm too
This might change things
I GOT CAUGHT UP IN LIFE I'M SO SORRY

I'M REALLY GOOD :D YOU?
Ooh yeet. I need to get new dragons for this lore rewrite, but most of the oldies will stay uwu

Awe that's okay! I'll be on and off myself. Yeeee!!!

Ooh êwê I'm excited to see what happens!
I GOT CAUGHT UP IN LIFE I'M SO SORRY

I'M REALLY GOOD :D YOU?
Ooh yeet. I need to get new dragons for this lore rewrite, but most of the oldies will stay uwu

Awe that's okay! I'll be on and off myself. Yeeee!!!

Ooh êwê I'm excited to see what happens!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
EY LIFE HAPPENS TO EVERYONE
I’m p okay thank you!! My clan has prob changed a lil since you last saw it and it’s still in the process now
I’d be really interested to know what you’re planning to do with the Order- or is it still the order?

Myself, the Refuge is gonna be p much totally reformed. Probably with two distinct gangs- one cent reed around the upsurper, Seraph.

...I’m excited but at the same time how do you take all of your current lore and throw it off a building while keeping some of the history of it and agdhfhsjl
EY LIFE HAPPENS TO EVERYONE
I’m p okay thank you!! My clan has prob changed a lil since you last saw it and it’s still in the process now
I’d be really interested to know what you’re planning to do with the Order- or is it still the order?

Myself, the Refuge is gonna be p much totally reformed. Probably with two distinct gangs- one cent reed around the upsurper, Seraph.

...I’m excited but at the same time how do you take all of your current lore and throw it off a building while keeping some of the history of it and agdhfhsjl
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24