Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightshade and Technology [rp w/ gemino]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ye! hajime doesn't have much of a personality so lemme kno what u come up with
but generally his parentage would lead to him being raised in a sort of? loving gang environment. he was kinda everyone's kid. didn't see his other mom too much, because Chiaki is from an allied light clan that is not in the bessst standing with Seraph's gang right now.

But Chiaki is generally a sweet cinnamon roll diplomat type of dragon, if that helps?
while Kizzy is sardonic, overly cutesy, a lil vain but Tries Her Best.

yeAH ROOK IS GONNA BE AN INTERESTING ONE. he'd be trained in ways to kill and take others apart, i'm guessing?

shale has gamed the system he's figured out how to be part of a shade cult without becoming corrupted hes crACKED THE CODE
ye! hajime doesn't have much of a personality so lemme kno what u come up with
but generally his parentage would lead to him being raised in a sort of? loving gang environment. he was kinda everyone's kid. didn't see his other mom too much, because Chiaki is from an allied light clan that is not in the bessst standing with Seraph's gang right now.

But Chiaki is generally a sweet cinnamon roll diplomat type of dragon, if that helps?
while Kizzy is sardonic, overly cutesy, a lil vain but Tries Her Best.

yeAH ROOK IS GONNA BE AN INTERESTING ONE. he'd be trained in ways to kill and take others apart, i'm guessing?

shale has gamed the system he's figured out how to be part of a shade cult without becoming corrupted hes crACKED THE CODE
I'm thinking he'll be like the cult's Dad™. I might keep him as a secretive for now, but you can get hints from other dragons' lore once it's finished. Especially Arachnis & Scorpis's bios. They probably take him in, so he'll be put between them in the lair page as an extra hinty ;)

Yeye Rook would essentially be like a hired killer

Hfhf he's too good too pure and everyone just accepts it

Frosted Follower

Gave him an outfit idea!!!
I'm thinking he'll be like the cult's Dad™. I might keep him as a secretive for now, but you can get hints from other dragons' lore once it's finished. Especially Arachnis & Scorpis's bios. They probably take him in, so he'll be put between them in the lair page as an extra hinty ;)

Yeye Rook would essentially be like a hired killer

Hfhf he's too good too pure and everyone just accepts it

Frosted Follower

Gave him an outfit idea!!!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
Happy Mistral Jamboree by the way!!!
Happy Mistral Jamboree by the way!!!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
I just saw Deceptive and omg hfhf
Is he A Gay™

Happy Easter Fool's btw!
I just saw Deceptive and omg hfhf
Is he A Gay™

Happy Easter Fool's btw!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
dbkasdlk YO thANK YOU FOR THE NUDGE

didnt u read my lil profile note thing

EVEYROEN IS a GAY

but yes especially him
sneaky spy gay
im still debating on it but i think he and jackpot are a thing
jackpot has a p fun lil note on their profile too if u wanted to check em out

HAPPY EASTER FOOLS IVE BEEN PLAYIGN DRv3 EVERYTHING HURTS AND Im dyiNG

hope u had a good mistjam
its been very strange
since im in ice now
fun fact: all of the dragons you exalted in your first flight switch allegiances when you switch flight. all those dragons i exalted to wind-dad... are now ice-dad's. weird, huh?

rook is gonna be the sweetest hired killer. possibly more of a mortician or gravedigger of sorts, i'm nooot sure yet.

i hoPE HAJIME IS OKAY WITH THE TWO EVIL SCIENTEST DRAGONS BUT i must agree that outfit is dope and i love it
cult dad: the most terrifying type of dad

dbkasdlk YO thANK YOU FOR THE NUDGE

didnt u read my lil profile note thing

EVEYROEN IS a GAY

but yes especially him
sneaky spy gay
im still debating on it but i think he and jackpot are a thing
jackpot has a p fun lil note on their profile too if u wanted to check em out

HAPPY EASTER FOOLS IVE BEEN PLAYIGN DRv3 EVERYTHING HURTS AND Im dyiNG

hope u had a good mistjam
its been very strange
since im in ice now
fun fact: all of the dragons you exalted in your first flight switch allegiances when you switch flight. all those dragons i exalted to wind-dad... are now ice-dad's. weird, huh?

rook is gonna be the sweetest hired killer. possibly more of a mortician or gravedigger of sorts, i'm nooot sure yet.

i hoPE HAJIME IS OKAY WITH THE TWO EVIL SCIENTEST DRAGONS BUT i must agree that outfit is dope and i love it
cult dad: the most terrifying type of dad

AaaaAAAAA GAY CLAN BLESS

Gonna hafta read abt Jackpot now omg

Yeye I did
Ooh :0
Omg I didn't know that. That's so weird,,,

Bless Rook. He deserves good things.

HAJIME IS GONNA HAVE TO BE OKAY WITH IT LMAO also bless he's gotta look spooky (even though Juniper looks like she belongs in a Disney movie hehe)
Cult Dad is definitely a scary, quiet dad
AaaaAAAAA GAY CLAN BLESS

Gonna hafta read abt Jackpot now omg

Yeye I did
Ooh :0
Omg I didn't know that. That's so weird,,,

Bless Rook. He deserves good things.

HAJIME IS GONNA HAVE TO BE OKAY WITH IT LMAO also bless he's gotta look spooky (even though Juniper looks like she belongs in a Disney movie hehe)
Cult Dad is definitely a scary, quiet dad
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
i need to add more about jackpot
theyre a tricky bab, that one
a gambler. probably insanely good at most card games, they don't lose easy and when it looks like they're about to, they cheat like heck.
they probably have a pretty cool facade and thats why they get along so well with Deceptive?

does rook. does rook rly. he's p messed up because during his upbringing he probably wouldn't be led into thinking anything he does is morally *wrong* like?
assuming magpie and owl are those types of overly supportive parents?

(im just imagining magpie as the mom from mean girls im sorry)

im imagining him meeting up w/ his actual fam in the future and them being like
uh
what happened to happy earnest babby hajime who just wanted to learn more about the world
???
i need to add more about jackpot
theyre a tricky bab, that one
a gambler. probably insanely good at most card games, they don't lose easy and when it looks like they're about to, they cheat like heck.
they probably have a pretty cool facade and thats why they get along so well with Deceptive?

does rook. does rook rly. he's p messed up because during his upbringing he probably wouldn't be led into thinking anything he does is morally *wrong* like?
assuming magpie and owl are those types of overly supportive parents?

(im just imagining magpie as the mom from mean girls im sorry)

im imagining him meeting up w/ his actual fam in the future and them being like
uh
what happened to happy earnest babby hajime who just wanted to learn more about the world
???
Omg I love him so much pls let me kiss them both, thx

...yes. Give Rook good things, he's just a Baby™. Owl would've been the overly enthusiastic parent; Magpie is reserved, she would've quietly nodded and smiled in approval. So yeah, oops. Rook wouldn't think what he does is morally wrong and socially unacceptable since he was raised in a place where it was completely acceptable.

Hajime just kinda blankly stares at them almost as if he doesn't recognize them. 100% he's probably got that nasty shade sludge dripping from his mouth. Arachnis and Scorpis would eagerly greet the fam and talk about how amazing Hajime is and how happy they are to have him.

meanwhile belladonna just wants to see his boyfriend
Omg I love him so much pls let me kiss them both, thx

...yes. Give Rook good things, he's just a Baby™. Owl would've been the overly enthusiastic parent; Magpie is reserved, she would've quietly nodded and smiled in approval. So yeah, oops. Rook wouldn't think what he does is morally wrong and socially unacceptable since he was raised in a place where it was completely acceptable.

Hajime just kinda blankly stares at them almost as if he doesn't recognize them. 100% he's probably got that nasty shade sludge dripping from his mouth. Arachnis and Scorpis would eagerly greet the fam and talk about how amazing Hajime is and how happy they are to have him.

meanwhile belladonna just wants to see his boyfriend
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
I added stuff to Hajime's bio!!!
I added stuff to Hajime's bio!!!
beastclansshade.png
Dylan

beastclanshieldl.png
yoooooooooooo ok first thing up i love??? the minimalist bio format u found theyre so good. i might switch over b/c the ones i picked are very elaborate and kind of a pain to edit and condens e

SECONDLY HAJIME... BABY... CULT DAD... man i love it? just keeps to his "adoptive parents". dislikes prisoners. baby. who hurt you
A+ so far

i do like the idea of rook being p childish tho i do already have a childish spiral assassin who is also a yandere (Milan. milan is very important) so i'm just gonna have to think on rook for a while longer. i still like the naive killer angle tho!

chiaki is in light flight and doesnt keep up with much of her kids so she wouldn't be there, i don't imagine Kizzy would care all that much b/c children are gross, but I'm sure Kizzy's bf Kaito would be. sort of took up the role of surrogate father raising Hajime up into the Kiddie Trade happened. probably as a show of alliance between Seraph's gang and Reagan's cult? it would prove to seraph's gang that the cult isn't gonna fall into influence w/ Lepus' gang, so.

(and yes, luca wants to stutter and nervously talk way too much at his adorable bella too.)
yoooooooooooo ok first thing up i love??? the minimalist bio format u found theyre so good. i might switch over b/c the ones i picked are very elaborate and kind of a pain to edit and condens e

SECONDLY HAJIME... BABY... CULT DAD... man i love it? just keeps to his "adoptive parents". dislikes prisoners. baby. who hurt you
A+ so far

i do like the idea of rook being p childish tho i do already have a childish spiral assassin who is also a yandere (Milan. milan is very important) so i'm just gonna have to think on rook for a while longer. i still like the naive killer angle tho!

chiaki is in light flight and doesnt keep up with much of her kids so she wouldn't be there, i don't imagine Kizzy would care all that much b/c children are gross, but I'm sure Kizzy's bf Kaito would be. sort of took up the role of surrogate father raising Hajime up into the Kiddie Trade happened. probably as a show of alliance between Seraph's gang and Reagan's cult? it would prove to seraph's gang that the cult isn't gonna fall into influence w/ Lepus' gang, so.

(and yes, luca wants to stutter and nervously talk way too much at his adorable bella too.)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24