Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 ... 16056 16057
Love. Making. A. Shipping. Joke.
And then having someone tell me that their views are the only views meant to be involving X character and their relationships. Like ya we get it you don't believe X is gay or that the trophy wife written just for X (bc the company is bad at writing) couldn't also be a lesbian?

**** off lol
Love. Making. A. Shipping. Joke.
And then having someone tell me that their views are the only views meant to be involving X character and their relationships. Like ya we get it you don't believe X is gay or that the trophy wife written just for X (bc the company is bad at writing) couldn't also be a lesbian?

**** off lol
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[quote name="Melova" date="2018-08-14 21:25:33" ] Who's gonna draw fanart of your characters if not you yourself? [/quote] this. ----- i'm absolutely fine after watching a show about sentient objects for an entire hour what's my prize
Melova wrote on 2018-08-14 21:25:33:
Who's gonna draw fanart of your characters if not you yourself?
this.
i'm absolutely fine after watching a show about sentient objects for an entire hour
what's my prize
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
when ur mood is Weird Confessional Towards Yr Fave Music Artist again am i right
when ur mood is Weird Confessional Towards Yr Fave Music Artist again am i right
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Writing out things to not bring up around some of my characters and other ones of my characters opinions towards some of my other characters has made me realize just how much of a coward one of my newest characters is and it's also helped me figure out more of my older characters personalities, and some can actually be pretty mean. All that started my idea for this was boredom, but it's actually kinda fun
Writing out things to not bring up around some of my characters and other ones of my characters opinions towards some of my other characters has made me realize just how much of a coward one of my newest characters is and it's also helped me figure out more of my older characters personalities, and some can actually be pretty mean. All that started my idea for this was boredom, but it's actually kinda fun
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
why do you have to make a tiny alternate universe for EVERYTHING shikieiki,,
you've got actually the main universe/ciy for bfb, spirestory for wq, and now flesheater for soul eater

all i need is a maka literature small au and i'll be good.
why do you have to make a tiny alternate universe for EVERYTHING shikieiki,,
you've got actually the main universe/ciy for bfb, spirestory for wq, and now flesheater for soul eater

all i need is a maka literature small au and i'll be good.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i.... i dont understand why the thing i posted is a bad word so take this edit of the original post instead

edit number two: i just looked up the definition of the word and my life is now ruined
i.... i dont understand why the thing i posted is a bad word so take this edit of the original post instead

edit number two: i just looked up the definition of the word and my life is now ruined
[quote name="sneekiblin" date="2018-08-14 22:36:18" ] when ur mood is Weird Confessional Towards Yr Fave Music Artist again am i right [/quote] best thing is that if i wanted to refer to myself in a hypothetical future weird confessional thing i could refer to myself as pirl as he literally knows me by that nickname bc of twitter now thinking about the time i gave him the 1k paper cranes n met him aaaaaaaaaaa
sneekiblin wrote on 2018-08-14 22:36:18:
best thing is that if i wanted to refer to myself in a hypothetical future weird confessional thing i could refer to myself as pirl as he literally knows me by that nickname bc of twitter

now thinking about the time i gave him the 1k paper cranes n met him aaaaaaaaaaa
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Nooooooo

It's stuck in my head now

Especially that instrumental part

Hmm

What would a rat with two legs look like?
Nooooooo

It's stuck in my head now

Especially that instrumental part

Hmm

What would a rat with two legs look like?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Listening to vocaloid songs at 1am is definitely smart

---

Im happy I goy my Ark to level 90! Now just a few more levels and then 4th job! Yesssss!

I wonder if after this I'll be able to create Zero...
Listening to vocaloid songs at 1am is definitely smart

---

Im happy I goy my Ark to level 90! Now just a few more levels and then 4th job! Yesssss!

I wonder if after this I'll be able to create Zero...
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
I need an Albaire fandragon StAT

That'll be my prize if Albaire makes it to like top 15 or 20 in the fhg

*shrug*
I need an Albaire fandragon StAT