Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dainty's accent thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69
how much would the emotional stability accent be?
how much would the emotional stability accent be?
@daintyboots *slides in just under the wire* Can I get a gem slot for you did it please? It's hilarious and I love it
@daintyboots *slides in just under the wire* Can I get a gem slot for you did it please? It's hilarious and I love it
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@daintyboots could you add me to your general pinglist? tysm!
@daintyboots could you add me to your general pinglist? tysm!
qtNgpTt.png
@daintyboots I just realized I'm not on your pinglist yet, could you add me please? :0
@daintyboots I just realized I'm not on your pinglist yet, could you add me please? :0
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&itemid=27412&auth=67b52a2d45b072816324bc01a363985923c9db60&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][skin=27412] skin: the real shop front 5kg on ah 20-copy recolor/edit[/center] [/columns] learned my lesson from the last time......... yup. i have ten copies of the above accent ([b]the real shop front[/b]) listed on the ah for 5kg each. it is a 20-copy recolor/edit of a previously published public accent. this version will not be reprinted. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=the+real+shop+front&collapse=1][b]a link to the ah listing for your convenience[/b][/url] if there are no longer any copies listed on the ah, i have set up an auction thread for two more copies: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2505058][b]clicky click[/b][/url] (it says please no posty but if the ah happens to sell out before i'm online again to open the thread, go ahead and post anyway.) the remaining 8 copies will stay with me for now while i decide what to do with them. please [i]do not[/i] message me if the ah listings sell out to ask for my spares. [b]thanks, y'all. [/b] ------- general-[size=1][size=1] @Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl, @Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus, @PeacefulBliss, @Shamu, @Hahoe, @Keyina, @RLisa, @Multilyn, @Ivyproxic, @epher, @echolaliate, @kanni, @Angelfirth, @Kindra, @kanoosh, @Munohs, @Ellapinky, @DYLANWELLS, @Bluetadamore, @johnnytrash, @Voronok, @myths, @Laeyein [/size][/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, eyes (stylized/symbolic), wings, warm colors, gold[/center]
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&itemid=27412&auth=67b52a2d45b072816324bc01a363985923c9db60&dummyext=prev.png

skin: the real shop front
5kg on ah
20-copy recolor/edit

learned my lesson from the last time......... yup.

i have ten copies of the above accent (the real shop front) listed on the ah for 5kg each. it is a 20-copy recolor/edit of a previously published public accent. this version will not be reprinted.

a link to the ah listing for your convenience

if there are no longer any copies listed on the ah, i have set up an auction thread for two more copies: clicky click

(it says please no posty but if the ah happens to sell out before i'm online again to open the thread, go ahead and post anyway.)

the remaining 8 copies will stay with me for now while i decide what to do with them. please do not message me if the ah listings sell out to ask for my spares.

thanks, y'all.

general-
@Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl,
@Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus, @PeacefulBliss, @Shamu, @Hahoe, @Keyina, @RLisa, @Multilyn, @Ivyproxic, @epher, @echolaliate, @kanni, @Angelfirth, @Kindra, @kanoosh, @Munohs, @Ellapinky, @DYLANWELLS, @Bluetadamore, @johnnytrash, @Voronok, @myths, @Laeyein

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, eyes (stylized/symbolic), wings, warm colors, gold
@daintyboots not sure how I forgot to ask to get on your new general pinglist! Please and thank you!
@daintyboots not sure how I forgot to ask to get on your new general pinglist! Please and thank you!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@daintyboots
Could I be on your general pinglist please? Thanks!
@daintyboots
Could I be on your general pinglist please? Thanks!
Jeana_sig500.png
[columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=8&gender=1&itemid=27462&auth=33034cb7aef66e67c353b15d963276eceda0087a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol] [center][skin=27462][/center] [center] [b]accent: yucky[/b] 500g / 450k t permanently retires on: aug 25th @ 23:59 fr time [/center] [/columns] [columns] [center][skin=27471][/center] [center] [b]accent: salad[/b] 500g / 450k t permanently retires on: aug 25th @ 23:59 fr time [/center] [nextcol] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&itemid=27471&auth=ca12640f17836c94b0d2de068ba63300f2de7f1c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] [/columns] hi im dainty and i like messing with dragon faces so i can have cool icons [b]yucky[/b] and [b]salad[/b] are available for sign-ups until 23:59 fr time of Aug 25th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 500g/450k t each. a few are listed on the public ah already if you'd like to pick one up immediately. if they sell out and you're interested in purchasing a copy please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! [i]if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems[/i]. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available. please read my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2359227#post_2359227]first post[/url] in its entirety before asking me questions i may have already answered. [b]please do not pay me in advance.[/b] thank you! ----------- [columns][skin=27412][nextcol] i still have copies of this 20-print recolor/edit on the ah for 5kg if you wanna buy one. you know you want to. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=the+real+shop+front&collapse=1][b]a link to the ah listing[/b][/url] [/columns] ----------- general-[size=1][size=1] @Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl, @Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus, @PeacefulBliss, @Shamu, @Hahoe, @Keyina, @RLisa, @Multilyn, @Ivyproxic, @epher, @echolaliate, @kanni, @Angelfirth, @Kindra, @kanoosh, @Munohs, @Ellapinky, @DYLANWELLS, @Bluetadamore, @johnnytrash, @Voronok, @myths, @Laeyein, @chaoticstars, @Jeana [/size][/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, limited, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, plague flight[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, anatomy alterations, flowers/floral, nature[/center]
dummy?breed=8&gender=1&itemid=27462&auth=33034cb7aef66e67c353b15d963276eceda0087a&dummyext=prev.png
accent: yucky
500g / 450k t

permanently retires on:
aug 25th @ 23:59 fr time

accent: salad
500g / 450k t

permanently retires on:
aug 25th @ 23:59 fr time

dummy?breed=10&gender=0&itemid=27471&auth=ca12640f17836c94b0d2de068ba63300f2de7f1c&dummyext=prev.png

hi im dainty and i like messing with dragon faces so i can have cool icons

yucky and salad are available for sign-ups until 23:59 fr time of Aug 25th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 500g/450k t each.

a few are listed on the public ah already if you'd like to pick one up immediately. if they sell out and you're interested in purchasing a copy please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available.

please read my first post in its entirety before asking me questions i may have already answered.

please do not pay me in advance.

thank you!

i still have copies of this 20-print recolor/edit on the ah for 5kg if you wanna buy one. you know you want to. a link to the ah listing

general-
@Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl,
@Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus, @PeacefulBliss, @Shamu, @Hahoe, @Keyina, @RLisa, @Multilyn, @Ivyproxic, @epher, @echolaliate, @kanni, @Angelfirth, @Kindra, @kanoosh, @Munohs, @Ellapinky, @DYLANWELLS, @Bluetadamore, @johnnytrash, @Voronok, @myths, @Laeyein, @chaoticstars, @Jeana

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, limited, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, plague flight

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, anatomy alterations, flowers/floral, nature
@daintyboots
AWW ! Finaly !! They are here =)
Please both =)
@daintyboots
AWW ! Finaly !! They are here =)
Please both =)
DRnTnhy.png
@daintyboots could I be added to the general pinglist?
@daintyboots could I be added to the general pinglist?
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69