Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dainty's accent thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
[columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SXje012.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol] [center][skin=26807][/center] [center] [b]skin: the front of shop [/b] 1500g / 1.35mil t permanently retires on: june 20th @ 23:59 fr time [/center] [/columns] [b]the front of shop[/b] is available for sign-ups until the end of June 20th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 1500g/1.35mil t each. if you're interested in purchasing a copy, please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! [i]if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems[/i]. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available. [b]please read, as rules have changed:[/b] i will not renew your private auction unless you notify me of the need for an extension [i]before[/i] it expires. if the pa expires, you forfeit your claim on the copy and i will list it on the public auction house instead. thanks for understanding. [b]please do not pay me in advance.[/b] thank you! ----------- general-[size=1][size=1] @Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl, @Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki [/size][/size] @chaoticstars - you requested a ping for my new thread [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, wings[/center]
SXje012.png
skin: the front of shop
1500g / 1.35mil t

permanently retires on:
june 20th @ 23:59 fr time

the front of shop is available for sign-ups until the end of June 20th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 1500g/1.35mil t each.

if you're interested in purchasing a copy, please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available.

please read, as rules have changed: i will not renew your private auction unless you notify me of the need for an extension before it expires. if the pa expires, you forfeit your claim on the copy and i will list it on the public auction house instead. thanks for understanding.

please do not pay me in advance.

thank you!

general-
@Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl,
@Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki

@chaoticstars - you requested a ping for my new thread
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, anatomy alterations, angels, wings
@daintyboots, I'd love a copy please!
@daintyboots, I'd love a copy please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
slot please w/ gems!
slot please w/ gems!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@daintyboots
Gem slot please! <:
@daintyboots
Gem slot please! <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@daintyboots gem slot please! (and i'd love to be on your gen pinglist!)
@daintyboots gem slot please! (and i'd love to be on your gen pinglist!)
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@daintyboots gem slot on the second list please
@daintyboots gem slot on the second list please
@daintyboots Gem slot please
@daintyboots Gem slot please
@daintyboots gems slot please and please put me on your general pinglist
@daintyboots gems slot please and please put me on your general pinglist
Liquidating Accents.