Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | piercings!
1 2 3 4
thought it'd be fun to hear about everyone's different types of piercings or what you'd like to get one day! just a general chat about them! :)

i just have my ears pierced, got them as a young kid from claire's. well, actually had to get them done three times because it kept getting infected. i will never trust a piercing gun again aha.

plus, i'm getting my septum pierced tomorrow morning!! so so so excited about it. i've done a fair amount of research on it, and it shouldn't hurt much but if anyone else has one i'd love to hear your experience with them~
thought it'd be fun to hear about everyone's different types of piercings or what you'd like to get one day! just a general chat about them! :)

i just have my ears pierced, got them as a young kid from claire's. well, actually had to get them done three times because it kept getting infected. i will never trust a piercing gun again aha.

plus, i'm getting my septum pierced tomorrow morning!! so so so excited about it. i've done a fair amount of research on it, and it shouldn't hurt much but if anyone else has one i'd love to hear your experience with them~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
OHH. So it like just Claire’s?
I got one from there like a year ago, and it got infected and kinda sucked. I could literally hear my heartbeat and it felt like fire burning from the inside out the entire time.

I really wanna get a few ring piercings in my ears!! Two rings, one stud. I don’t wanna get anything other than that though- least I haven’t planned.

edit: maybe one on my tongue, though probably not.
OHH. So it like just Claire’s?
I got one from there like a year ago, and it got infected and kinda sucked. I could literally hear my heartbeat and it felt like fire burning from the inside out the entire time.

I really wanna get a few ring piercings in my ears!! Two rings, one stud. I don’t wanna get anything other than that though- least I haven’t planned.

edit: maybe one on my tongue, though probably not.
Used to have a bellybutton and ear piercings. But my stud fell out of my bellybutton.
Then my ears got infected. They're really bad for that.
But I'm redoing my ears and bellybutton hopefully soon. And hoping I can get my tongue or smiley pierced.
Good luck on your septum!!
Used to have a bellybutton and ear piercings. But my stud fell out of my bellybutton.
Then my ears got infected. They're really bad for that.
But I'm redoing my ears and bellybutton hopefully soon. And hoping I can get my tongue or smiley pierced.
Good luck on your septum!!
@PorcupineYugi yeah, i'd never recommend claire's because the workers there are not professional piercers and a piercing gun hurts so much more and makes the healing process longer!

but there are so many ear piercings, i totally agree!! i really like how the helix looks, i'd probably consider getting that eventually!
@PorcupineYugi yeah, i'd never recommend claire's because the workers there are not professional piercers and a piercing gun hurts so much more and makes the healing process longer!

but there are so many ear piercings, i totally agree!! i really like how the helix looks, i'd probably consider getting that eventually!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
Don't recommend anyone who uses guns to pierce. It usually isn't a professional. :/

I found a fantastic piercing studio in my area and they've done most of my piercings and WOW. They are fantastic!

I have a daith and lower helix and double lobes on one ear, and two upper helix and double lobes on the other. That's all I'll have, as I am now complete with 4 piercings in each ear. :D

Don't recommend anyone who uses guns to pierce. It usually isn't a professional. :/

I found a fantastic piercing studio in my area and they've done most of my piercings and WOW. They are fantastic!

I have a daith and lower helix and double lobes on one ear, and two upper helix and double lobes on the other. That's all I'll have, as I am now complete with 4 piercings in each ear. :D

E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose very true!

and nice, it's always great finding a new place! i was actually looking for a place to get my septum last week but the place i went to stopped doing them like a year ago?? (the piercer was super friendly, he just said he wasn't really good at them and directed me to a different shop)

also! that's so cool! i love how helixes look, hoping to get one someday!
@DalphiaRose very true!

and nice, it's always great finding a new place! i was actually looking for a place to get my septum last week but the place i went to stopped doing them like a year ago?? (the piercer was super friendly, he just said he wasn't really good at them and directed me to a different shop)

also! that's so cool! i love how helixes look, hoping to get one someday!
+wishlist /
i have a tongue piercing.
but also i want venom and nipple piercings too : ) maybe a medusa, but im not sure about that
i have a tongue piercing.
but also i want venom and nipple piercings too : ) maybe a medusa, but im not sure about that
kazooing tumblr_inline_o8a1n4WeFX1u1uae0_500.gif angel
I've got two piercings on each of my lobes, tragus on my left, helix on my right, nose and my belly button pierced. Not sure what to get pierced next, I was thinking perhaps thirds on my lobes, or perhaps a septum. :O

And yeah... try to avoid getting piercings done with guns. There wasn't a suitable place to get piercings done in my hometown until recently, so nearly all of my piercings (helix, lobes, nose) and they all ended up infected thanks to the fact that piercing guns are hard to clean and aren't really the best to use in the first place.
I've got two piercings on each of my lobes, tragus on my left, helix on my right, nose and my belly button pierced. Not sure what to get pierced next, I was thinking perhaps thirds on my lobes, or perhaps a septum. :O

And yeah... try to avoid getting piercings done with guns. There wasn't a suitable place to get piercings done in my hometown until recently, so nearly all of my piercings (helix, lobes, nose) and they all ended up infected thanks to the fact that piercing guns are hard to clean and aren't really the best to use in the first place.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I have my ears pierced and an additional piercing in my right earlobe. (Got them when I was... 11? And 19.)
I've had them done at a jeweller who used piercing guns and my ears were fine. The only thing I struggle with is a nickel allergy.
But if I were to get another, I wouldn't let anyone use a gun again tbh.
I have my ears pierced and an additional piercing in my right earlobe. (Got them when I was... 11? And 19.)
I've had them done at a jeweller who used piercing guns and my ears were fine. The only thing I struggle with is a nickel allergy.
But if I were to get another, I wouldn't let anyone use a gun again tbh.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I've got my nose pierced, 3 piercings in each of my ear lobes (my third ones on each I just got the other day) and I also got a helix piercing the other day! However, my helix piercing's got infected and it hurts quiiiiiiiite a bit from time to time at the moment (half my ear is p much swollen n red lol). Been cleaning the new ones with saline solution from the pharmacy and trying to wash my hands properly before going near them, so hopefully the infection will fade in a few days!

Really wanna get a bellybutton piercing someday, but wanna work on getting some abs first before I pluck up the courage to do that haha.
I've got my nose pierced, 3 piercings in each of my ear lobes (my third ones on each I just got the other day) and I also got a helix piercing the other day! However, my helix piercing's got infected and it hurts quiiiiiiiite a bit from time to time at the moment (half my ear is p much swollen n red lol). Been cleaning the new ones with saline solution from the pharmacy and trying to wash my hands properly before going near them, so hopefully the infection will fade in a few days!

Really wanna get a bellybutton piercing someday, but wanna work on getting some abs first before I pluck up the courage to do that haha.
1 2 3 4